Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Titties that are World class!

DDFBusty.com- Titties that are World class!

Description:
    Who do you think will win the sex World Cup? Brasil withtheir busty representative Veronica Vanoza? This girl has plenty of ball skills, as you should know by now, but here she shows that at this sex World Cup there are more skills required of the girls! So can Brasil go all the way? They start their campaign on June 13th against Croatia. What have the Croations got up their sleeves and is she blonde, brunette, red-head? All will be revealed in time, but for now enjoy this training session!
    Model:
    Veronica Vanoza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4
    File Size : 516.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6240_veronica-vanoza_titties-that-are-world-class.zip - 34.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Titty goddesses pumping each other!

DDFBusty.com- Titty goddesses pumping each other!

Description:
    Wivien has been busy in the DDF studios and this time she is with fellow Hungarian busty beauty Sheila! These girls pay a LOT of attention to each other_s boobs, kissing and licking and even sucking on the hard buds, before they pay any attention to the damp pubic areas that are frothing at the lips. The kiss and finger each other softly before getting the dildos out and pumping each other_s pussy. Soon the girls are cumming and in their post orgasmic bliss they revert to more kissing and caressing!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4
    File Size : 189.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : AVC, 1 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:9040_sheila-grant-and-wivien_titty-goddesses-pumping-each-other.zip - 31.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Titty play and big vaginal insertions

DDFBusty.com- Titty play and big vaginal insertions

Description:
    Sexy and busty Simi is back to show how she is enjoying her last few months as a teenager! Some titty play and big vaginal insertions lead her to a big orgasm. This girl has an awesome body and the cutest little smile. It is hard to believe she loves to get naked and masturbate in front of you, but she does! So enjoy it whilst you can as this busty Czech reveals all and gets herself off (and hopefully you too) and hope that she_ll be back soon!
    Model:
    Simi
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6575_simi_titty-play-and-big-vaginal-insertions.zip - 30.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Titty wanking till orgasm!

DDFBusty.com- Titty wanking till orgasm!

Description:
    Joe called up Kristy to let her know how much he wanted her and soon enough she was round for some of Joe_s loving. He pumped her mouth, pussy and ass before she tit wanked him to orgasm. He spattered her gorgeous tits with her love juice as thanks!
    Model:
    Kristy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7283_joe-monti-and-kristy_titty-wanking-till-orgasm.zip - 39.8 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Total package for T in off!

DDFBusty.com- Total package for T_in off!

Description:
    Hi Guys, Im Carol and lately Ive been feeling a little down, You see believe it or not as Sexy and as Sexual as I am Ive been having the worst luck with men and all of my girl friends are either out of the country or seeing someone else. I havent been single forever and I truly dont know how to act. Im a horny girl anyway and now I dont know if theres a word for what I am. Ive been masturbating like crazy sometimes, I fucked myself five times one day and my pussy is wet almost every morning just to make sure I dont forget. I stood in the shower with my sexy body wrapped in a pink towel and began caressing my body, rubbing my neck and then my big tits before teasingly sucking my finger. I slowly rubbed my body down to my legs and then turn and began caressing my ass, lifting my towel and rubbing my ass as I bent over and stuck it out. I started rubbing and squeezing my tits and then I slowly pulled my towel down and played with my nipples, teasing them and watching them rise before pulling my towel down further and letting it rest loosely around my hips. I held my tits and licked my nipples first one and then the other and then I pinched both my nipples and pulled on them hard, making sure that they stayed erect. I turned my body to the side and let my towel drop down to my knees and then I stuck my sexy ass out as far as I could and started rubbing it all over. I reached back with both my hands and spread my ass wide open and then I let my hands run wild across my body, touching and rubbing myself all over as I teasingly moved my hips from side to side. I grabbed my nozzle and started spraying my body down from my legs up to my tits, playing with my nipples back and forth before grabbing my liquid soap. I held the soap up high over my head and slowly pour soap over my big tits, I could feel myself getting excited as I poured the soap straight down to my horny pussy. I split my lips with my finger and rubbed my pussy up and down, I could feel the warmth from my pussy and my clit was swelling fast. I turned and put my feet up on the side of the tub and poured soap all over my ass and then I rubbed the soap all over my body from my tit down to my pussy and clit and then I leaned forward and letting my tits hang and started rubbing and squeezing them tight. I stood upright and played with my tits and nipples and then I grabbed my nozzle and sprayed my body down, putting my leg back up on the side of the tub and spread my pussy open wide. I could feel the force of the water hitting my clit and it was starting to get me off but I had other things in store so I couldnt let myself go there just yet. I grabbed my towel and laid it down in the corner of the tub and then I grabbed my Vibrator and started sucking it, pretending it was the real thing. I sat down and opened my mouth wide and started sliding my Vibrator in and out, fucking my mouth and licking it from top to bottom getting it all nasty and slicked up. I placed the Vibrator between my tits and started bouncing them all around and then I lifted my leg and slid my Vibrator deep inside my pussy. I lifted my second leg up high and fucked my pussy hard and fast. I reached down and spread my pussy wide open and kept sliding Vibrator in and out. I started breathing heavy and my pussy was getting wetter by the stroke, all of a sudden I felt my body get hot all over and I knew that I wouldnt be long. I just kept fucking myself as hard and as fast as I could until I felt my pussy explode sending chills through my entire body. I rubbed my Vibrator up and down on my pussy and then laid it between my tits before sticking it in my mouth and sucking the juices from my sweet wet pussy.
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6260_carol_total-package-for-t-in-off.zip - 16.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Trimming that hot crotch for us!

DDFBusty.com- Trimming that hot crotch for us!

Description:
    There_s nothing like some personal grooming to make Anita feel hot and horny! Anita was trimming up her bushy twat when she realised that touching herself so much was getting her hot. As soon as she had finished shaving the fingers were straight in her honeypot for some good old masturbation, bringing herself off with some nice multiple finger insertions!
    Model:
    Anita Queen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5588_anita-queen_trimming-that-hot-crotch-for-us.zip - 20.1 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!

DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!

Description:
    Wow, I have been over here shooting a lot. It has been a busy schedule, but it has been fun too. So check out one of the last sets I shot on this trip. Denys let me mess about and that puts me at ease so I think the result is more natural and sensual. I hope you enjoy seeing the set as much as I enjoyed shooting it! Peace and love! XXXX
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6349_gianna-michaels_triple-x-for-titty-lovers.zip - 9.2 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Vivacious redhead gobbles a goose!

DDFBusty.com- Vivacious redhead gobbles a goose!

Description:
    Hi Guys Its me Tarra White, Did you miss me while I was gone? I know that its been a while but Im back now and ready to have some serious fun. I was out with some of my girlfriends at this Grand Opening for this new club in Prague and I met this guy named Martin Gun, he made it clear right from the start that he wanted a piece of my ass. I didnt want to mislead him at all so let him know up front, that it wouldnt be cheap but definitly worth every dead president he had. We had a few drinks and talked for a while and then I took him back to my place to play, I dont think this guy has any idea what hes getting into. As soon as we arrived back at my place I made him stand across the room and watch me from afar and then I got up on top of my big glass table and began touching my body all over. I rolled over onto my side showing him my ass and what he had to look forward too, he had the look of a beast in his eye and I could see a his cock was on the rise. He came over closer and tried to touch me but I pushed him away, he had a seat like a good boy as I contiued my naughty ways. I knew that he was more than ready so I started collecting those Bengermin s one by one, giving him a bit more every time before finally sucking his eager cock. I made sure to get him all slicked up and then he went behind me and licked my pussy before sticking his cock deep inside me. Martin pulled his cock out of my pussy just long enough for a lick and a suck and then I jumped my happy ass on top and ride his cock as hard as I could. I got up and laid my body on the table as I continued to stand and Martin stuffed his cock in my ass and started pumping it in and out. Martin reeled his cock from inside my ass and I laid down with my tits facing up and then I opened my mouth and Martin shoved his cock inside so that I could finish the job. He shot his cum in my mouth and all over my big tits and then I slipped his cock back in my mouth for one last final suck before rubbing his cum all over and licking my fingers clean.
    Model:
    Tarra White
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:8013_martin-gun-and-tarra-white_vivacious-redhead-gobbles-a-goose.zip - 53.8 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Watch her penetrate her punani!

DDFBusty.com- Watch her penetrate her punani!

Description:
    Hey Guys Its me Suzana and I sure hope that you are ready to have some fun because I am in a very sexy mood and I need an active audience. I hope that all you guys are standing strong and are able to last until Im done. I like playing with my big soft tits getting myself all worked up before moving down below and playing with my horny puss.
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6537_zuzana-d-_watch-her-penetrate-her-punani.zip - 20.6 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Worn Down and Satisfied!

DDFBusty.com- Worn Down and Satisfied!

Description:
    Hi there! I hope you like busty women who use their tits when they fuck! I was moving last week and had this hot mover guy who kept staring at my tits and flirting. Soon we were getting down to it as I let him suck and squeeze my titties. His cock grew hard from this so I gave it a little suck and slid his slick meat between my juicy jugs. He seemed to be enjoying himself and I told him my pussy needed some attention too. He thrust his rock hard cock in me and started to build a rhythm. Soon I got on top of him and started riding him reverse cowgirl. As I came down I guided him into my ass instead! He seemed happy and started bucking away. When he was close to his orgasm I told him to slide it between my tits and cum over them. Sure enough he did and we were both left tired but satisfied!
    Model:
    Katy Parker
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7781_nick-lang-and-katy-parker_worn-down-and-satisfied.zip - 15.6 MB

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information