Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sabina certainly knows what she wan-Sabina

DDFBusty.com- Sabina certainly knows what she wan-Sabina

Description:
    Sabina certainly knows what she wants: a big cock. I like playing with dildos and vibros, but you can_t beat the real thing. I like 8 or 9 inches of hot, hard meat. I like the man to dominate me, to throw me around and tell me what to do, that really gets me going. I like it as well when he tells me that he is going to cum on my tits or in my mouth. That I have no choice, but that I will enjoy it.... I really do!
    Model:
    Sabina
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5870_sabina_sabina-certainly-knows-what-she-wan.zip - 25.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sabina_certainly_knows_what_she_wan.rar - 195.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sheila is the sort of girl that you-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sheila is the sort of girl that you-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Sheila is the sort of girl that you would just love to get a grip of, curves in all the right places
    and a sexy smile. As she plays with her fantastic fun lumps, she wonders why she is all on
    her own tonight. So imagine yourself as her dildo as she explores herself....... after all that is what
    she really would prefer.
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5162_sheila-grant_sheila-is-the-sort-of-girl-that-you.zip - 24.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sheila_is_the_sort_of_girl_that_you.rar - 227.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Lenka has graduated to full babe st-Lenka G.

DDFBusty.com- Lenka has graduated to full babe st-Lenka G.

Description:
    Lenka has graduated to full babe status now. Remember how she looked as an innocent young thing we found on a college campus just a couple weeks ago? Well_things are different for her now - she knows what she_s got_and she likes to show it off. She_s in the market for a different kind of boyfriend now_she says_and a BMW too .. (But we think she_ll still be as hot when her feet hit the ground again.) Stay tuned!
    Model:
    Lenka G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 940v1_Lenka+G._-_Lenka+has+graduated+to+full+babe+st.avi
    File Size : 12.15 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:02:02
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:940v1_Lenka+G._-_Lenka+has+graduated+to+full+babe+st.avi - 12.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- After Christin spoke with Tom on th-Christin Black

DDFBusty.com- After Christin spoke with Tom on th-Christin Black

Description:
    After Christin spoke with Tom on the phone she knew she was going to get a good ride. She was dribbling with anticipation as he arrived and so she got down to it without delay. She sucked and fondled his cock as well as rolling and wrapping it in her tits. Soon he was plowing her pussy with his swollen meat until he spurted great wads of molten cum over her tits, face and body.
    Model:
    Christin Black
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7510_thomas-stone-and-christin-black_after-christin-spoke-with-tom-on-th.zip - 27.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:After_Christin_spoke_with_Tom_on_th.rar - 265.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Passionate babe opens up!-Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- Passionate babe opens up!-Nikita Valentin

Description:
    Your eyes will not lie to you, one look at Nikita and your brain immediately registers that she is an incredibly beautiful woman. She has a great personality, a superb physique, and most importantly, a great inner strength. Nikita is a mature woman who goes through life with elegance and pride. She loves honest friends and faithful people.
    Nikita is a computer programmer by profession, and does not like the stress of working hard all day long. She prefers less-stressful ways to relax, like staying at home, watching tv, reading and painting. However, her real passion is spending her evenings naked in a bath filled with beautiful rose petals. Nikita_s first job, while studying at the University, was to sell baby gifts and soaps from her mom_s shop. She says it was one of the nicest times of her life.This gorgeous blond first had sex when she was 17 and thinks that sex is a very important thing. Nikita has never slept with a girl but she would definitely like to try it.Nikita_s measurements are: 37C-26-36.
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:698_nikita-valentin_passionate-babe-opens-up.zip - 11.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Passionate_babe_opens_up.zip - 11.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Darling with the DD s!-Veronica Sinclair

DDFBusty.com- Darling with the DD_s!-Veronica Sinclair

Description:
    Lets face it, if you didnt like big tits you wouldnt be here. Our Veronica is packing a huge pair of mouthwatering juggs that we know you dont want to miss out on.
    This tasty red head strips down and treats us to some amazingly kinky tit play and twat spreading action. This babe has REALLY got the game of seduction wrapped around her finger. Parting her taut pussy lips to expose her little lucky charm looks like someone opened up a can of heaven! Although, the bitchy dominatrix look on her face also tells you she would put a squeeze on your cock that you would never forget! Going back to those masterpiece melons, they are just unforgettable and I_ll bet if you had the chance to suck on them for a little while, sweet honey would come out tantalize your tongue. Bingo, it_s your lucky day!
    Model:
    Veronica Sinclair
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:511cupdd_veronica-sinclair_darling-with-the-dd-s.zip - 13.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFilearling_with_the_DD_s.zip - 13.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Lucy s twin planets!-Lucy

DDFBusty.com- Lucy_s twin planets!-Lucy

Description:
    These pictures of the sultry Lucy staring off into the distance have something of Newton about them but when you get a load of her figure, there_s something about Lucy_s own composition that you_ll appreciate in a totally different way! Those colossal, soft globes of Lucy_s are completely natural, and you could lose yourself on their soft surface as though they were complete planets. Lucy takes them a little for granted sometimes, like the back of her hand, but sometimes when she_s wearing a tight top that really shows off her cleavage, she_s reminded just how lucky she is by the absorbed gazes of all those men lost in her orbs. Go for it, dive in and get lost in her interplanetary space!
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5271_lucy_lucy-s-twin-planets.zip - 29.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Lucy_s_twin_planets.rar - 198.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- This woman has an almost impossible-Zuzana D.

DDFBusty.com- This woman has an almost impossible-Zuzana D.

Description:
    This woman has an almost impossible figure with lithe, toned legs, a cute rounded ass and huge swinging melons. Well this body looks even better out of clothes as this babe shows you every inch of her fab body!
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5887_zuzana-d-_this-woman-has-an-almost-impossible.zip - 30.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:This_woman_has_an_almost_impossible.rar - 135.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Feast your eyes on this juicy twat!-Sandra Shine

DDFBusty.com- Feast your eyes on this juicy twat!-Sandra Shine

Description:
    Sandra has an extremely pretty pussy with a little piercing in her clit and she_s opening it wide up for you today! As soon as we saw her we knew she doesn_t need to wear any special lingerie to amuse you all. So we chose a plain white girlish set for her with socks. I think you_ll agree she_s cute in those, not to mention without them.
    Model:
    Sandra Shine
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5086_sandra-shine_feast-your-eyes-on-this-juicy-twat.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Feast_your_eyes_on_this_juicy_twat.rar - 545.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- There s nothing like sexy lingerie -Sabina K

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- There_s nothing like sexy lingerie -Sabina K

Description:
    There_s nothing like sexy lingerie to make me feel hot and horny, so when I put on my newest outfit I knew it wouldn_t be long before I was trying out my newest dildo too! So there I was, playing with my tits, sucking on my nipples and fuxking myself with this monster glass dildo. It was good, trust me! Or have a look yourself...
    Model:
    Sabina K
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : There_s_nothing_like__y_lingerierar
    File Size : 247.37 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 695 kb/s
    Audio : 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5877_sabina-k_there-s-nothing-like-sexy-lingerie.zip - 30.0 MB