Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- First time kink lover!-Erzsebet

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- First time kink lover!-Erzsebet

Description:
    Hello, I_m Erzsebet. I_m here with something special today! Check me out having pleasure in bondage and chains! It_s a first time for me, but I absolutely loved it! Guess it_s time for me to start getting kinky! Anyone want to join me?
    I probably should have started with some mild kink, but I told the DDF crew to give me everything they_ve got. Before I knew it I was chained up in an apparatus that_s meant to fuck a women senseless. I was definitely game for that, and it all started my mouth being filled by a hanging dildo, another dildo hanging between my legs waiting for insertion. My two melons clamped tight, and another clamp around my neck. Then it was ball gag time and they laid me flat on my back still completely in bonds. A black rubber cock was stuffed into my tight puss and the ball gag removed and replaced with it_s brother cock. Both monsters! Then they flipped me upside down and I was impaled on both cocks! Made me cum so bad I had to piss after that! Wow, crazy!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:724_erzsebet_first-time-kink-lover.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:First_time_kink_lover.zip - 27.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy big titted blonde-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sexy big titted blonde-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Sheila is one of those girls who wants it all, and usually gets it all! She takes Alex_s throbbing cock in her mouth and hand, then transfers it to her hungry haven. Once he_s on his way she feeds it into her beautiful brown love-tunnel. He_s ready to pop soon and she uses her huge tits to finish him off! What a girl!!!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1136_alex-and-sheila-grant_sexy-big-titted-blonde.zip - 22.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sexy_big_titted_blonde.rar - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- This dominant submissive sexual rol-Karma

DDFBusty.com- This dominant submissive sexual rol-Karma

Description:
    This dominant submissive sexual role-playing and the physical sensation_which cause you pain and plesure can no longer treated subconsciously. That_s what you need to decide: you follow us and get involved with sophisticated _edgy pleasures_or you forget all about your fantasies! Here is what we offer you to start a new life!!
    Model:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1052v1_James+Brossman+and+Karma_-_This+dominant+submissive+sexual+rol.avi
    File Size : 0.01 GB / 12.48 MB / 13 083 008 bytes
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:02:10

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1052v1_James+Brossman+and+Karma_-_This+dominant+submissive+_ual+rol.avi - 12.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Redhead loves her orgasms!-Michelle Doren

DDFBusty.com- Redhead loves her orgasms!-Michelle Doren

Description:
    Here_s Michelle Doren_a nice girl with natural_large firm breasts. She definitely adores men of all ages and shapes and sizes. She found modelling much more fun than she had expected_especially when it came to taking her pants off. We asked her what she likes most about being a model and she said It_s a toss up really between getting lots of attention from men and having orgasms all day long! Can I say both?
    Model:
    Michelle Doren
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 766v1_Michelle+Doren_-_Redhead+loves+her+orgasms!.avi
    File Size : 12.52 MB
    Duration : 00:02:00
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 781 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 88.2 kb/s (CBR), 11.025 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

UbiqFile:766v1_Michelle+Doren_-_Redhead+loves+her+orgasms!.avi - 12.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Here s another set shot at the wond-Lucy

DDFBusty.com- Here_s another set shot at the wond-Lucy

Description:
    Here_s another set shot at the wonderful beaches of Corsica. Lucy told us_this was the best fotoshot of her life. She loved the fealing of the cool water stroking every inch of her body_and she felt so pretty in the sunlight_wearing this tiny bikini.Of course the shooting attracted great attention from the beach and the boats. After some minutes_there was a huge crowd watching Lucy posing in the shallow water.
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 966cupdv1_Lucy_-_Here's+another+set+shot+at+the+wond.avi
    File Size : 0.01 GB / 8.58 MB / 9 000 468 bytes
    Duration : 00:01:29

UbiqFile:966cupdv1_Lucy_-_Here_s+another+set+shot+at+the+wond.avi - 8.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Nikita has that cute face and those-Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- Nikita has that cute face and those-Nikita Valentin

Description:
    Nikita has that cute face and those great squooshy tits that make you want to suck her nipples hard and bury your cock between them. Well here she shows you how she pleasures herself. By opening her pussy up wide for you! So come and inspect Nikita_s interior design. If you like moist and pink, you_ll like Nikita!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5750_nikita-valentin_nikita-has-that-cute-face-and-those.zip - 24.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Nikita_has_that_cute_face_and_those.rar - 168.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Who could ever forget those tits? T-Veronica Vanoza

DDFBusty.com- Who could ever forget those tits? T-Veronica Vanoza

Description:
    Who could ever forget those tits? They are massive and what is better, she likes to get _em out and shake _em all about! So watch here as Veronica shows us a bit of what we have missed for the last few months. You can see she has missed being in our studios because she delivers one supercharged performance! Check it out!
    Model:
    Veronica Vanoza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6052_veronica-vanoza_who-could-ever-forget-those-tits-t.zip - 19.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Who_could_ever_forget_those_tits_T.rar - 211.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- Seeing these two get it on with eac-Luisa

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- Seeing these two get it on with eac-Luisa

Description:
    Seeing these two get it on with each other is a dream come true for any tit-lovin_ admirer of the female form. The way they touch, stroke, nibble, suck and more...
    Model:
    Luisa
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:954_luisa-and-lenka-g-_seeing-these-two-get-it-on-with-eac.zip - 34.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Seeing_these_two_get_it_on_with_eac.rar - 174.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!-Erzsebet

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!-Erzsebet

Description:
    Do you remember Erzsebet? She_s been model of the day a few times before. You probably remember her. We already told you that her dirtiest sexual experience is giving tit wanks until the guy comes_then rubbing it all over herself. When I asked her recently if she had a message for us_she answered My tits are hot and slippery. Fuck them please! Now thats what we call straight talk!
    In this set she gets pretty loose in a see-through black lingerie outfit _a HUGE double ended dildo_and a cane! This chcik is an Amazon and she would probably fuck you to timbuktu! Enjouy yourself with cock in hand while her knockers put you in a trance swaying back and forth_and her pussy swallows the rubber prick like a hungry beast! She gapes it open for us and we peer in_afraid that someone _or some thing might peer back at us! It_s very mysterious! Could you handle Erzsebet? It would be at least worth a try!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5030v1_Erzsebet_-_Amazonian+blonde+double+ending+it!.avi
    File Size : 11.58 MB
    Duration : 00:02:01
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 709 kb/s, 12.500 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 88.2 kb/s (CBR), 11.025 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

UbiqFile:5030v1_Erzsebet_-_Amazonian+blonde+double+ending+it!.avi - 11.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- Zuzana is one hot babe as proved by-Zuzana D.

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- Zuzana is one hot babe as proved by-Zuzana D.

Description:
    Zuzana is one hot babe as proved by her winning the first ever 1by-day top 10 poll. Well the girl is back and she looks better than ever. I missed modelling, that_s why I_m back. I feel like a princess having people do my hair and makeup and then everyone focusing on me in the studio... I love it! So do we Zuzana, so do we!
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5886_zuzana-d-_zuzana-is-one-hot-babe-as-proved-by.zip - 29.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Zuzana_is_one_hot_babe_as_proved_by.rar - 221.9 MB

Thread Information