Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hey there Guys its me Carol-Carol

DDFBusty.com- Hey there Guys_its me Carol-Carol

Description:
    Hey there Guys, its me Carol and am I glad to see you, I have the need for an audience like you wouldnt believe. A few of my girl friends and I went out to a topless bar tonight and it brought back a lot of good old memories, but its also left me horny ass hell and with the need to shake my ass and be on display. I stood in front of my bed and began dancing, shaking my sexy ass from side to side lifting up my dress and caressed my body from my boobs to my legs. I rubbed my nylon covered legs up and down and fondled my bare ass and then I seductively traced my lips with my finger. I started playing with my boobs, rubbing and squeezing them tightly in my hands, getting off on their softness like I always do. I sat on the end of the bed and pulled the top of my dress down and then leaned forward so you could see them hang and playing with them as I love to do. I stood back up and danced around holding on to the bed post and hiked my dress up over my ass, bending down and rubbing it all over, remembering my days with the big brass pole. I pulled my dress up over my head and tossed it to the side and started playing with my tits, squeezing and rubbing them all around. I squatted down and spread my legs open nasty wide giving you a VIP Peepers view as I rubbed my horny twat up and down and toyed with my eager clit. I reached up and pulled the straps of my bra down and pulled my tits out and then I started playing with them once again, squeezing and bouncing them like water balloons in my hands. I stood back up and took my bra totally off and played with it and my tits and then I turned around and started shaking my sexy ass for all you back packer fans. I took off my panties and played with them between my tits and then I squatted down and started playing with my ass, rubbing it all over, comparing my ass check to cheek. I stood up and went over to the side of the bed and slowly took my nylons off and then I played with it and my boobs before shooting it across the room. I went back and stood in front of my bed and removed my other nylon and then I started rubbing it all between my breasts teasing the both of us up like crazy. I took off my garter and squatted back down with my legs spread open wide and rubbed my pussy up and down and played with my big luscious boobs, pushing them together as I held and hugged my sexy body.
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6141_carol_hey-there-guys-it-s-me-carol.zip - 16.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Hey_there_Guys_it's_me_Carol.rar - 227.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Shes back at it again it-Caroline C.

DDFBusty.com- Shes back at it again_it-Caroline C.

Description:
    Shes back at it again_its hard to keep this sexy young bomb shell satisfied. She told us that masturbation is part of her daily routine_she admits that she masturbates twice a day_once in the morning and once at night. Even if she has sex that day she still takes time out to please herself. Cum check out this nasty big breasted sexy as she goes through her daily ritual_caressing her body from head to toe before she spreads open her pretty pink pussy_giving you a good look at her horny wet hole. We entitled this set_ Petting my Nasty Twat ".
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1210p2v1_Caroline+C._-_She’s+back+at+it+again,+it&#8.avi
    File Size : 0.01 GB / 13.38 MB / 14 026 752 bytes
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:02:02

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1210p2v1_Caroline+C._-_She&_8217;s+back+at+it+again_+it&_8.avi - 13.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Strips to get you poppin! Part 1-Jessika T.

DDFBusty.com- Strips to get you poppin! Part 1-Jessika T.

Description:
    Many say that a strip teasing is an art, if that_s the case our Busty Jessika must be a distant relative to some great artist as she lays down a hot and sexy masterpiece!
    Jessika knows very well that men are visual beasts and believes that sex starts with the strip tease, she just loves knowing that I guy may start looking at her with a limp dick but by the time she_s done his cock will be throbbing and as hard as a two by four! Enjoy this sensual set by the amazing Jessika, but don_t jerk of too soon, there_s another part waitin for ya!
    Model:
    Jessika T.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5703p1_jessika-t-_strips-to-get-you-poppin-part-1.zip - 18.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Strips_to_get_you_poppin_[Part_1].rar - 202.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A genuine set of juggs!-Ashley Robins

DDFBusty.com- A genuine set of juggs!-Ashley Robins

Description:
    Ashley_s not like other girls. You can see from the facial expressions she uses in front of the camera_that Ashley_s allowed to be herself at all times. How does she manage to get away with that? Simple - there_s nothing artificial about her!
    It_s astonishing to see someone so genuine with such a huge pair of equally genuine breasts. Life never ceases to be surprising_eh?
    Model:
    Ashley Robins
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5153v1_Ashley+Robins_-_A+genuine+set+of+juggs!.avi
    File Size : 12.16 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:02:02
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

UbiqFile:5153v1_Ashley+Robins_-_A+genuine+set+of+juggs!.avi - 12.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a special girl she is -Caroline C.

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a special girl_she is -Caroline C.

Description:
    Caroline is a special girl, she is nineteen years old and studying medicine, but she also likes to help people by displaying her other talents. The thought that people can get off from watching me drives me wild. I just wish I could get all that hot spunk on my big tits and thirsty tongue!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : Caroline_is_a_special_girl_she_israr
    File Size : 185.49 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 695 kb/s
    Audio : 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1122_caroline-c-_caroline-is-a-special-girl-she-is.zip - 15.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Caroline_is_a_special_girl_she_israr - 185.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Karma was a pleasant surprise for b-Karma

DDFBusty.com- Karma was a pleasant surprise for b-Karma

Description:
    Karma was a pleasant surprise for burglar James. After surprising him by being at home_she soon took advantage of the situation for her own pleasurable benefit! Soon he was working his crime off in a very sweaty way and was not released until the corrupt Karma was satisfied that he had paid his debt!
    Model:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1103v1_James+Brossman+and+Karma_-_Karma+was+a+pleasant+surprise+for+b.avi
    File Size : 11.87 MB
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 728 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:1103v1_James+Brossman+and+Karma_-_Karma+was+a+pleasant+surprise+for+b.avi - 11.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- It is almost impossible to not like-Karma

DDFBusty.com- It is almost impossible to not like-Karma

Description:
    It is almost impossible to not like anyone who is as debaucherous as Karma, in fact we love her. She has a sexy face with a horny hard aspect to it. Accompanying this are those two prominent assets on her chest. Her figure is flawless to boot. Finally she loves the decadent and dark side of sex. Now tell me she doesn_t put lead in your pecker!
    Model:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1058_karma_it-is-almost-impossible-to-not-like.zip - 33.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:It_is_almost_impossible_to_not_like.rar - 209.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- This naughty girl with her over-siz-Jessika T.

DDFBusty.com- This naughty girl with her over-siz-Jessika T.

Description:
    This naughty girl with her over-sized chest and sopping pussy. Once she starts playing with her tits and rolling them in her hands she feels the damp build up in her twat. Soon the dildos out and it_s great bouncing masturbation action after that.
    Model:
    Jessika T.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5530v1_Jessika+T._-_This+naughty+girl+with+her+over-siz.avi
    File Size : 11.88 MB
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 730 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:5530v1_Jessika+T._-_This+naughty+girl+with+her+over-siz.avi - 11.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- I went to www.orgasmalley.com and t-Clara G.

DDFBusty.com- I went to www.orgasmalley.com and t-Clara G.

Description:
    I went to www.orgasmalley.com and this fucking machine called the Stallion, and rightly so. It certainly lives up to its name, but more importantly it lived up to all the reviews. It was amazing, hitting the perfect rhythm and stroke after some tweaking. It had my pussy juicing up in no time as it pounded my inner sanctum and sent me to to an intense climax. This big beauty will be parting my lips again, no question!
    Model:
    Clara G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:009fm_clara-g-_i-went-to-www-orgasmalley-com-and-t.zip - 24.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:I_went_to_www.orgasmalley.com_and_t.rar - 564.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Beauty of huge breasts-Laura Orsolya

DDFBusty.com- Beauty of huge breasts-Laura Orsolya

Description:
    Laura is well aware of the beauty of her huge breasts. She offers them to everyone who is ready to play with heavy titties_squeezy large nipples. Poor Josh was soon heaving all his cum over Laura_s voluptuous chest.
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1064v1_Laura+Orsolya++and+Josh_-_Beauty+of+huge+breasts.avi
    File Size : 11.93 MB
    Duration : 00:02:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 731 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:1064v1_Laura+Orsolya++and+Josh_-_Beauty+of+huge+breasts.avi - 11.9 MB

Thread Information