Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- These two girls were trying on some-Peach

DDFBusty.com- These two girls were trying on some-Peach

Description:
    These two girls were trying on some tops and stockings in Eva_s appartment when they realised how hot the other one looked half dressed. They were soon rubbing their tits and pussies and reaching for their dildos as their passion rose_like a deep hunger. Soon enough they were swallowing down the dildos and satisfying their warm moist cravings!
    Model:
    Peach
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1145v1_Peach+and+Zuzana+D._-_These+two+girls+were+trying+on+some.avi
    File Size : 11.47 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:02:00
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 730 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1145v1_Peach+and+Zuzana+D._-_These+two+girls+were+trying+on+some.avi - 11.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Wendy White in white.-Wendy White

DDFBusty.com- Wendy White in white.-Wendy White

Description:
    When you see Wendy in her underwear ther are two things that strike you_her left tit and her right tit (quite literally)! However_this is not some big titty mama with no other qualities! She is not only stunningly good looking_but also a lover of sex in all the many forms it takes in her life!
    Model:
    Wendy White
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1056v1_Wendy+White_-_Wendy+White+in+white..avi
    File Size : 11.38 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:01:52
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 780 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

UbiqFile:1056v1_Wendy+White_-_Wendy+White+in+white..avi - 11.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Ms. Parker takes the pipe!-Katy Parker

DDFBusty.com- Ms. Parker takes the pipe!-Katy Parker

Description:
    Hi there_my name is Katy and although I am a bit older than most of the girls you see here I like to think my added experience (and my bod) mean I can hold my own. I mean these skinny_young girls are cute_but a lot of guys want a woman with some nice big titties and a true appreciation of anal sex! I certainly hhave those in my favor. Nick seemed to enjoy it too: playing with my jugs_ramming my wet pussy full of his cock and then opening up my ass for some internal piping! Soon he was sliding his swollen dick between my melons and moaning as he came in my cleavage!
    Model:
    Katy Parker
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7715d1_720_6500_Nick+Lang+and+Katy+Parker_-_Ms.+Parker+takes+the+pipe!.mp4
    File Size : 1241.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:19
    Video : AVC, 6 152 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:7715d1_720_6500_Nick+Lang+and+Katy+Parker _-_Ms.+Parker+takes+the+pipe!.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Playing With a Full Stack!-Luba Love

DDFBusty.com- Playing With a Full Stack!-Luba Love

Description:
    I_m one of those nasty and hard core Russian girls that you_ve probably heard about and get to see in action today. I invited Cage over for a booty call_or maybe I should say titty call_because Cage definitely loves him some nice pair of tits! I know this about him so I stick my big boobs right in his face. He happily and hungrily rubs and squeezes away_and sucks on my large round nipples. I get down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth and then wrap my tits around his meatstick so he can titty fuck me to his heart_s content. He wanted me get down and dirty and laid down_spread his legs open wide_and had me tongue his ass. I slurp my way from the bottom up_slobbering all over him. Cage goes from fucking me in my pussy and then my ass_stopping to titty fuck me in between. He just loves to see his cock sliding in and out of my ample cleavage_and that_s exactly what he_s doing when he busts his load all over my chest. I rub his cum into my tits and then I slide his cock in my mouth_sucking him off to get every little bit that I could.
    Model:
    Luba Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7621v1-high_Cage+and+Luba+Love_-_Playing+With+a+Full+Stack!.mov
    File Size : 1146.4 MB
    Duration : 00:38:09
    Video : AVC, 4 088 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 107 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:7621v1-high_Cage+and+Luba+Love_-_Playing+With+a+Full+Stack!.mov - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Nikita has the body of a young girl-Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- Nikita has the body of a young girl-Nikita Valentin

Description:
    Nikita has the body of a young girl, the looks of a prom queen and the mind od a sex fiend. What a great combination is all we can say! This chick usually resorts to anal masturbation to get herself off, as she does here. To see her writhing with the dildo half buried in her ass is quite a sight. Check it out!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5739_nikita-valentin_nikita-has-the-body-of-a-young-girl.zip - 21.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Nikita_has_the_body_of_a___girl.rar - 177.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Lusty Lucy served up hot & horny-Lucy

DDFBusty.com- Lusty Lucy served up hot & horny-Lucy

Description:
    Lusty Lucy is back to rock fans of buty babes. This girl has the body most men thought existed in dreams alone. Well here we serve it up hot, real and horny. Lucy finds it hard to keep her hands of her tits and pussy at the best of times but stick her in front of a camera and she_s away. She gets herself wet playing with her bulbous boobs and tweaking her nipples before going down for some clitty play. Then it is time for some dildo insertions to get her off with a titty-wobbling orgasm you_ll enjoy as much as her. Welcome back Lucy, we_re glad to see you again!
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6188_lucy_lusty-lucy-served-up-hot-horny.zip - 23.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Lusty_Lucy_served_up_hot_&_horny.rar - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hardcore Busty & All Orifice Scene-Mischel

DDFBusty.com- Hardcore_Busty & All Orifice Scene-Mischel

Description:
    Luba Love and Mischel are a pair of horny big boobed babes and JJ is one lucky bastard. This is an intense all orifice sex with plenty of PTM_ATM_and ass gaping. Luba has proved herself to be a top performer time and time again. This girl really loves a hard dick in her ass. Mischel shows herself to be adept in the ways of chocolate love too. So enjoy watching these two dirty whores happily sharing a big dick between their six holes before he nuts all over their grinning faces!
    Model:
    Mischel
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7616d1_720_6500_J.J.+and+Mischel+and+Luba+Love_-_Hardcore_+Busty+&+All+Orifice+Scene.mp4
    File Size : 1044.63 MB
    Duration : 00:23:21
    Video : AVC, 6 054 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:7616d1_720_6500_J.J.+and+Mischel+and+Luba +Love_-_Hardcore_+Busty+&+All+Orifice+Scene.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- I m the blonde with big juicy jugs-Lucy Love

DDFBusty.com- I_m the blonde with big_juicy jugs-Lucy Love

Description:
    Hi_it_s me Lucy. I am the short blonde with big_juicy jugs. I love a fit man and when Choky turned up for a fuck I happily agreed. First of all he sucked my nipples and massaged my breats to turn me on and get me juiced up_then I sucked him hard so he could fuck me good. He slid his rock hard cock into my wet slit and started pumping me full of meat as my tits jiggled with each thrust. Soon he was invading my back door and I was loving it. Feeling his swollen dick ramming into my ass got me so horny. When he was nearing orgasm I slid his meat-stick between my huge melons and gavce him a good titty fuck until he came over my tits and face. Mmmm_now that is what I look for in a partner!
    Model:
    Lucy Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7706v1-high_Choky+Ice+and+Lucy+Love_-_I_m+the+blonde+with+big_+juicy+jugs.mov
    File Size : 702.91 MB
    Duration : 00:23:20
    Video : AVC, 4 096 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 108 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:7706v1-high_Choky+Ice+and+Lucy+Love_-_I_m+the+blonde+with+big_+juicy+jugs.mov - 702.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Martina makes her muffin moist!-Martina

DDFBusty.com- Martina makes her muffin moist!-Martina

Description:
    I woke this morning with a horny pussy, hungry for another piece of my fuck friend Charlies hard cock but he was already on his way to work and didn't have time to stop. He promised to cum by after work but that seems like such a long time to wait so I did what any girl in my possition would do. I stayed home and played with myself. I sat down on the arm of my favorite chair and began rubbing my tits all over and then I reached down between my warm soft thighs and started playing with my horny pussy. I rocked back and forth as I played with my tits rubbing and squeezed then tight and then I held them in my hands and started shaking them like crazy. I took off my bra and tossed it to the side and then I played with my tits standing, in my chair in doggy and up on my knees, squeezing, shaking and pushing them together. I put my foot up in the chair opening myself up wide and gave my pussy a little rub and then I pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my pussy all over, teasing myself from top to bottom. I sat down and continued rubbing my puss as I held my tit and licked my nipple. I just love the fact that I can give myself such pleasures. I sucked my finger getting it at wet and then I reached down and played with my clit before slowly slipping my finger inside my pussy and giving myself another thrill. I stood up and played with my pussy and tits as I slowly grind my hips then pulled my panties down and then I got into Doggy like a pissing dog, with my leg up on the arm of the chair. I reached back srpeading my ass and puss wide before playing with my tits and clit and then I turned and sat back down and slid my fingers back in my pussy and rubbed my swollen clit. I laid across my chair with both my legs lifted up and spread far apart and then fingered my pussy hard and fast and played with my tits. I was fingering my pussy two fingers deep and then I slipped a third inside and kept right on going until I lost all control. I sat upright and rubbed my pussy and then played with my tits, holding them in my hands and licking my nipples before pushing them together and giving them a nasty squeeze.
    Model:
    Martina
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6239_martina_martina-makes-her-muffin-moist.zip - 16.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Martina_makes_her_muffin_moist.rar - 389.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Titties that are World class!-Veronica Vanoza

DDFBusty.com- Titties that are World class!-Veronica Vanoza

Description:
    Who do you think will win the sex World Cup? Brasil withtheir busty representative Veronica Vanoza? This girl has plenty of ball skills_as you should know by now_but here she shows that at this sex World Cup there are more skills required of the girls! So can Brasil go all the way? They start their campaign on June 13th against Croatia. What have the Croations got up their sleeves and is she blonde_brunette_red-head? All will be revealed in time_but for now enjoy this training session!
    Model:
    Veronica Vanoza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica+Vanoza_-_Titties+that+are+World+class!.mp4
    File Size : 392 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica+Vanoza_-_Titties+that+are+World+class!.mp4 - 392.0 MB

Thread Information