Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Solo masturbation at its finest!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Solo masturbation at its finest!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
    Big tits, that swing and bounce, and a shaven pussy are my trademarks! You can see them both used to good effect right here as I swing my mams and get fruity with some playful caging! So what is it you like about me? Is it my tits? That seems to be what most guys say, but remember my pussy too! It likes you to lick it and get it all juicy before you stick your hard dick in it! Mmmmm!
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6348_gianna-michaels_solo-masturbation-at-its-finest.zip - 18.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Solo__ion_at_its_finest.rar - 497.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Droppin the Hammer on the U S of A!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Droppin the Hammer on the U S of A!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
    Hi guys! I_m Gianna a busty babe from the U S of A. I_ve been over in Budapest for a bit and I found this guy Tristan who insists on paying me for having fun... Go figure. Anyway we have some pretty wild parties and I get some cash so I_m not complaining! He loves my big voluptuous breasts. He loves the hungry manner in which I suck on his cock and he loves sliding his hot thick length into my shaven haven. He like me to suck and titty fuck his cock in between position changes. When he is ready to cum I treat him to some more chest pillow action until he spurts his thick creamy load over my boobs and then I lick it all up!
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7782_tristan-seagal-and-gianna-michaels_droppin-the-hammer-on-the-u-s-of-a.zip - 21.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileroppin_the_Hammer_on_the_U_S_of_A.rar - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I co-Constance Devil

DDFBusty.com- Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I co-Constance Devil

Description:
    Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I come in knowing full well that I_m as healthy as can be (just look at my lungs if you doubt me) and he pretends he needs to put his stethoscope on my tits and whatever. Basically we both know we are gonna end up screwing as that is what we are both here for. He loves my tits, watch him play and fondle. His face lights up and he makes me think of a kid in a candyshop. Well, I_m not complaining as I get a good screw and he gets his candy. So until my next check up!!!
    Model:
    Constance Devil
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7814_nick-lang-and-constance-devil_dr-lang-loves-me-as-a-patient-i-co.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFiler_Lang_loves_me_as_a_patient._I_co.rar - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A bottle for her thirsty cooch!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- A bottle for her thirsty cooch!-Sheila Grant

Description:
    You dont want to miss this nasty blonde Hungarian and her busty rack as she slutingly plays with her tits, licking and slobbering them up, getting her cunt nice and juicy before she grabs a big glass bottle and slips it in her hot pink hole. After a good hard fucking Sheila slips then the bottle from her horny wet cunt and slid it in her tight ass for some hardcore anal probing.
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5674p4_sheila-grant_a-bottle-for-her-thirsty-cooch.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:A_bottle_for_her_thirsty_cooch.rar - 95.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hi guys did you miss me? I know I -Lenka G.

DDFBusty.com- Hi guys_did you miss me? I know I -Lenka G.

Description:
    Hi guys, did you miss me? I know I haven_t been around as much as I used to but I hope this set makes up for it. I got some really glamorous make-up and was feeling sexy and ready for action. Then this hot guy I wanted to fuck cancelled! I didn_t know what to do. I told the guys I was horny now so they had better give me a toy and let me get on with it. I chose a nice, big, black dildo. It was really big, but I wanted to simulate a hard ride and this was just perfect. First I warmed myseld up with some titty play, that always gets me going, rubbing my tits and licking my nipples. Then it was time for some big insertions and gapes. I got myself off in no time and was soon catching my breath after my big orgasm. I hope the guy doesn_t cancel next time!!!
    Model:
    Lenka G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_Irar
    File Size : 404.79 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 695 kb/s
    Audio : 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6338_lenka-g-_hi-guys-did-you-miss-me-i-know-i.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_Irar - 404.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Hi there, I_m back and the guys in the studio tell me I_m looking better than ever (those flatterers) which always helps me feel sexy before I do a shoot. Putting on the latex nurse uniform was great, the feel of it on my skin sent tingles down my spine, and I never realised how sexy a stethoscope could be. Anyway I hope you enjoy the set and seeing me strip from my uniform for you! See you soon! XXXX.
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6356_sheila-grant_sexy-beyond-the-stethoscope.zip - 9.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sexy_beyond_the_stethoscope.rar - 245.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sheila serves her lemonade Part 2-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sheila serves her lemonade Part 2-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Every time we have Sheila on the set she always seems to give us something special and this day is no exception. The busty beauty likes to play with her boobs and toys with her pretty pierced pussy making it all hot and juicy!
    Then she treated us to a private viewing of her pissing a golden stream. Ever imagine that? I gal as smoking hot as her and just pissin for the thrill of it? I_ll be there are plenty of volunteers out there that would LOVE to drink that good golden liquid, like lemonade coming out of her coochie!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5674p2_sheila-grant_sheila-serves-her-lemonade-part-2.zip - 8.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sheila_serves_her_lemonade_[Part_2].rar - 23.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!-Lucy Love

DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!-Lucy Love

Description:
    Hi there! It_s your favorite busty Hungarian honey Lucy Love here! I was down by the pool with James who I really wanted to fuck and a few flashes of my huge cleavage had him swimming over for a sniff! Soon he was nuts deep in my pussy, pumping and thrusting away like a good boy! We swapped positions alternating the rhythm and stroke length before he had me flipped on my hands with my legs around his waist. He really had some moves! Soon he was ready to use my jugs to achieve orgasm and as I had already cum I let him slide away between my soft tits until he spurted his love cream over my neck and boobs! What a way to get up a sweat in the sun! After that I needed to use the pool to cool off!
    Model:
    Lucy Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7786_james-brossman-and-lucy-love_tan-lines-and-tight-pussy.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Tan_Lines_and_Tight_Pussy.rar - 566.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
    Wow, I have been over here shooting a lot. It has been a busy schedule, but it has been fun too. So check out one of the last sets I shot on this trip. Denys let me mess about and that puts me at ease so I think the result is more natural and sensual. I hope you enjoy seeing the set as much as I enjoyed shooting it! Peace and love! XXXX
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6349_gianna-michaels_triple-x-for-titty-lovers.zip - 9.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Triple_X_for_titty_lovers.rar - 287.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- -