Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Squatting for your pleasure!-Katerina Hartlova

DDFBusty.com- Squatting for your pleasure!-Katerina Hartlova

Description:
    Our Young and Busty Katerina Hartlova is back and just as playful as ever as she puts on one of her old school uniforms and teasingly moves her body around. She lifts her skirt up over her ass and caresses her legs all the way down and then she opens her top and started playing with those big tits of hers, rubbing and pushing together. She has a seat and continues to play with her tits going right to work on her nipples, pinching them between her fingers and pulling them towards the ceiling, making sure that they were on full alert. She stood up and pulled her top down further before grabbing a can of whipped cream, taking right to her nipples for a squirt before rubbing it around with her fingers. She creamed her cleavage and licked off just as nasty as she knew how and then she took off her panties spreading her legs open wide and started playing with her pussy. She got up on her knees and leaned over the back of the chair reaching back and spreading her ass and pink and then she sat back down and grabbed her pacifier shaped Vibrator for a suck before rubbing on her pussy. She spread her lips as far apart as she could and slid her Vibrator inside, moving it in and out and across her clit, teasing her self with every stroke. Katerina got back into Doggy and fucked herself from behind and fucked her pussy standing up and squatting down making sure that she got off before she was done.
    Model:
    Katerina Hartlova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6669_katerina-hartlova-_squatting-for-your-pleasure.zip - 28.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Squatting_for_your_pleasure.rar - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Busty elf s masturbation

DDFBusty.com- Busty elf_s masturbation

Description:
    What has Santa got for you this year? Why his horny helper, busty elf Merilyn Sekova of course! This busty beauty is one gift on everyone_s list and you have her! Enjoy the show as she strips out of her Christmas uniform and masturbates with a little gift Santa delivered early to her. You will be emptying your sacks for this brunette babe too when you see her huge tits and shaved pussy masturbation action, so Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
    Model:
    Merilyn Sekova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6783v1_Merilyn+Sekova_-_Busty+elf's+masturbation.avi
    File Size : 565.88 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:51
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6783_merilyn-sekova_-_busty-elf-s-masturbation.zip - 29.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6783v1_Merilyn+Sekova_-_Busty+elf&_x27;s+masturbation.avi - 565.9 MB
    UbiqFile:6783v1_Merilyn+Sekova_-_Busty+elf&_x27;s+masturbation.mov - 295.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Baby oil and bouncing breasts!

DDFBusty.com- Baby oil and bouncing breasts!

Description:
    Anna Song looks naughty and sexy in her nurse_s uniform and it just gets better as she strips out of it and gets down to some horny play! Soon she is butt naked, rolling her huge juggs around for you. Soon she is massaging baby oil into her voluptuous breasts and bald beaver, showing off her curvy, oiled up body. She bends and poses letting you catch her boobs in all their glory from every angle and seeing her pink pussy lips shaved and ready for action!
    Model:
    Anna Song
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6786v1-high_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv
    File Size : 658.59 MB
    Duration : 00:22:34
    Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6786_anna-song_baby-oil-and-bouncing-breasts.zip - 21.1 MB
    UbiqFile:6786_anna-song_-_baby-oil-and-bouncing-breasts.zip.rar - 43.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6786v1-high_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv - 658.6 MB
    UbiqFile:6786v1-low_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.wmv - 326.2 MB
    UbiqFile:6786v1_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.avi - 677.5 MB
    UbiqFile:6786v1_Anna+Song_-_Baby+oil+and+bouncing+breasts!.mov - 353.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Ho Ho Happy Ending!

DDFBusty.com- Ho Ho Happy Ending!

Description:
    Dominno didnâ??t waste anytime cashing in on this Christmas gift as she rushed down to Massage Parlor as soon as all the gifts were open. Ever since her boyfriend dumped her a few weeks ago she hasnâ??t felt a manâ??s hands on her body and she knows that a sexual and oily full body massage is just the thing thatâ??s neededâ?? Dominno lays down on the big long table with just a bath towel covering her ass and pussy, waiting her masseur Tomas to arrive and thinking about his strong hands touching her body. He starts by using some of his tools to slowly work his way up her body, rolling them and down her legs as he teases her with anticipation. He breaks out his oil and slightly lifts her towel making sure that he hits every crevasse and then he starts massaging her legs from her feet all the way up to her ass. He ask her to turn over which she was more than happy to do and he gave her big tits a good oiling, squirting oil all over them both and then continuing the job at hand. Tomas slipped his hand underneath her towel and started rubbing her pussy and then he grabbed his oil giving her pussy a good lubing before slipping bottle inside. He played with her tits as he probed her pussy getting her all hot and wet and then moved around front and offered his cock to help her massage her mouth. Dominno opened up wide sliding his cock across her pierced tongue and deep into her warm wet mouth, sucking away just as nasty as she knew how as she got herself into Doggy. Tomas slid his cock between her tits and fucked her mounds of joy as she licked and sucked his cock every chance she got before he turned her around and mounted up from behind. He slid his cock deep inside her pussy and started pounding away, giving her that hard fucking that sheâ??d been waiting for. He spun her around and fucked her face to face as he licked and sucked on her nipples and then he joined her on top of the table, picking up right where he left off. Tomas got her up and into Doggy for another hard fucking from behind and then she got on top, bouncing up and down as hard as she could driving his big cock even deeper inside. They enjoyed the pleasures of 69 as they licked and sucked on each other from top to bottom and then he fucked her tits as she held them tightly around his cock until he busted his load all over them.
    Model:
    Dominno
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8025v1-high_Tarzan+and+Dominno_-_Ho+Ho+Happy+Ending!.wmv
    File Size : 1069.99 MB
    Duration : 00:36:04

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:8025_tarzan-and-dominno_-_ho-ho-happy-ending.zip - 43.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8025v1-high_Tarzan+and+Dominno_-_Ho+Ho+Happy+Ending!.wmv - 1.0 GB
    UbiqFile:8025v1-low_Tarzan+and+Dominno_-_Ho+Ho+Happy+Ending!.wmv - 520.6 MB
    UbiqFile:8025v1_Tarzan+and+Dominno_-_Ho+Ho+Happy+Ending!.avi - 1.1 GB
    UbiqFile:8025v1_Tarzan+and+Dominno_-_Ho+Ho+Happy+Ending!.mov - 565.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Thrilling Us With Her Coconuts!

DDFBusty.com- Thrilling Us With Her Coconuts!

Description:
    Our sexy and busty Dominno is back for one last thrill before this year is gone. She stands in the doorway of her bedroom all dressed in black with her tits busting out of the top of her bra, seductively touching and moving her body as she makes her way over to her bed. She caresses her body from head to toe, teasing herself every step of the way, slipping her hand inside her panties for a little rub before taking off her bra and unleashing her big tits. She plays with her tits teasing herself even more and making sure that she_s good and wet, she gets up on her knees, pulling her panties down just past her pussy giving herself a little more room to play. She gets into doggy, sticking her ass up high in the air letting her big tits hang down as she plays with her pussy from behind. She removes her panties and rolls around on her bed enjoying the softness of the sheets on her body, and then she stands up and goes back to playing with her tits, teasing herself up right to the edge. She lays back down spreading her legs open wide and plays with her pussy and clit giving herself feelings of total fulfillment and ready to start the New Year cumming in.
    Model:
    Dominno
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6698v1-high_Dominno_ThrillingUsWithHerCoconuts.wmv
    File Size : 496.34 MB
    Duration : 00:16:41

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6698_dominno_thrilling-us-with-her-coconuts.zip - 25.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6698v1-high_Dominno_ThrillingUsWithHerCoconuts.wmv - 496.3 MB
    UbiqFile:6698v1-low_Dominno_ThrillingUsWithHerCoconuts.wmv - 240.9 MB
    UbiqFile:6698v1_Dominno_ThrillingUsWithHerCoconuts .avi - 501.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6698v1_Dominno_ThrillingUsWithHerCoconuts .mov - 261.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Three sex starlets eating pussy!-Carol

DDFBusty.com- Three sex starlets eating pussy!-Carol

Description:
    What is sexier than two busty lesbians getting down and dirty for you? Well, three busty lesbians in a sapphic romp of course! When Carol came home to see gal pal Domino getting it on with Ricky she didn_t get mad, she got involved! See how these big boobed beauties get down to titty rubbing and pussy licking before breaking out the sex toys and pleasuring each other. The climatic finale sees Carol DPd by the girls until she cums hard! Sizzling hot sex from three stacked cuties!
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:9133_carol-and-dominno-and-ricky_three-sex-starlets-eating-pussy.zip - 37.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Three___starlets_eating_rar - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Stripping to the beat of her bum!

DDFBusty.com- Stripping to the beat of her bum!

Description:
    Busty Ricky is back in the house and being just as naughty as she could be, teasingly touching her body all over as she removes her clothes piece by piece. She plays with her tits and pinches at her nipples getting herself all worked up and then she lays back on her sofa and starts playing with her pussy, slipping her hand inside her panties before pulling them over to the side. Ricky being the nasty girl that she is spreads her pretty pink wide open, teasing her self even more as she continues to play. She gets up on her knees and into Doggy letting her tits hang as she plays with her ass and then she grabs her tits and gives her nipples and good licking before standing up and pulling down her panties. Ricky squats down and spreads her legs wide open knowing that her pussy would follow and then she played with her pussy as long as she could bare it before getting back on her sofa to finish the job, giving herself a big orgasm that left her pussy juicy wet.
    Model:
    Ricky
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6697v1-high_Ricky_Strippingtothebeatofherbum.wmv
    File Size : 624.81 MB
    Duration : 00:21:02

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6697_ricky_stripping-to-the-beat-of-her-bum.zip - 21.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6697v1-high_Ricky_Strippingtothebeatofherbum.wmv - 624.8 MB
    UbiqFile:6697v1-low_Ricky_Strippingtothebeatofherbum.wmv - 303.6 MB
    UbiqFile:6697v1_Ricky_Strippingtothebeatofherbum.a vi - 631.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6697v1_Ricky_Strippingtothebeatofherbum.m ov - 329.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys It s me Simi..-Simi

DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys It_s me Simi..-Simi

Description:
    Hi Guys It_s me Simi and I_m in a very horny mood. My boyfriend hasn_t been fucking me as much as I like and it_s driving me completely crazy. He got pissed off at me again when I told him that I was taking off for a few days. He said that he didn_t care but I knew he did when I saw him looking at my Big Tit magazine. I sat there doing my nails before I got totally dressed with my pussy eager to be fucked_I figured that if I sat there long enough with my tits popping out that he would cum around sooner than later. He reached up and tried to touch my breast but I slapped his hand away_I knew that if I donâ??t him no he would want to fuck even more. He got rid of the mag and reached around from behind grabbing both my tits_we started making out but I couldnâ??t wait and went straight for his cock. I sucked him off as nasty as I knew how_getting him all slicked up and then I laid back and he fucked my tits as I held and pushed them together. I slipped his cock back in my mouth for another suck and then he gave me a licking of my own_splitting my lips with his tongue and teasing up my clit before sliding his cock inside. He laid behind me pumping away and my tits started bouncing like crazy_I played with them the best I could but it wasnâ??t easy. I got up and into Doggy and he slid his cock back in my pussy from behind_pounding away even harder from before as I reached back and spread myself wide open. He went back and forth fucking my pussy and tits and I sucked his cock in between and he ended up giving me a really big orgasm before busting his load off all over my tits and face. I slipped his cock back in my mouth draining him of all the cum he had_hopefully killing any urge that he might have off fucking around while I_m out of town.
    Model:
    Simi
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8028d1_720_6500_Simi+and+Brad_-_Hi+Guys+It_s+me+Simi...mp4
    File Size : 1034.67 MB
    Duration : 00:22:43
    Video : AVC, 6 164 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8028d1_720_6500_Simi+and+Brad_-_Hi+Guys+It_s+me+Simi...mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Busty Klenot fucked hard-Klenot

DDFBusty.com- Busty Klenot fucked hard-Klenot

Description:
    Our Busty Klenot and Tomas have had a thing for one another other ever since they first met but they_re both always on the run so it_s been hard for them to get together. They haven_t seen each other for a while and they_ve got some catching up to do, this fuck has been in the making for quite some time and is well over due Klenot began caressing her body as Tomas watched her every move, rubbing and squeezing those big soft tits of hers teasing herself and Tomas both. He came over and oiled up her tits for a little fun of his own sliding his cock between them both for a fuck and then getting an amazing blow job. Tomas laid down behind her and Klenot spread her legs open wide, giving him plenty of room to slid his big hard long cock inside. Tomas fucked her pussy as hard as he could as they both played with her tits, rubbing and squeezing them in their hands and licking and sucking on her nipples. Klenot got on top in 69 and grabbed a hold of Tomas_s cock, stroking him up and using it to play with her tits before slipping it back in her mouth for a suck. Klenot sat on top of Tomas and stuffed his meat back deep inside her snatch, fucking her pussy with long hard strokes as she bounced her horny ass up and down. Klenot leaned back and Tomas played with her tits as he continued driving his cock deep inside making sure that he was getting every bit of pussy she had. They got up and Tomas got up and fucked her face to face and then turned her around and got it from behind, making sure that her pussy got filled with cock from every angle. He fucked her pussy hard and strong making sure that she got off and then he shot his load off all over her big tits before giving his cock to her to suck.
    Model:
    Klenot
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

Download ZIP:
    UbiqFile:8027_tarzan-and-klenot_-_busty-klenot-fucked-hard.zip - 34.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hi there it s me Laura again

DDFBusty.com- Hi there_it_s me Laura again_

Description:
    Hi there, it_s me Laura again, since Denys told me there had been a few requests for more of me, which I quite understand! Anyway, here I am for you! Sometimes I feel like my tits are bigger than normal and this day was one of those times. I mean look at them, they are frickin_ massive. I_m surprised I don_t put my back out! So anyway, I did a little dance and tease and striptease routine for you. I hope you enjoy and I_ll be back soon, don_t worry!
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6394v1-high_LauraOrsolya_Hithereit&39smeLauraagain.wmv
    File Size : 419.42 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08

Download Screenshots: