Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Working out versus whacking off!

Description:
    Savor one of our DDF Bustylegends with this return peek at one of our classic pictorials and videos, set in a gym with Hungarian-born Krisztina Ventura, who at 38DD-23-34 and 57" is a redheaded amazon!
    Of course, being the cleavage lover that I am (you, too?), I especially enjoyed the opening shots where she showed off her valley in a skimpy gray t-shirt. I will never get tired of looking down girls low-cut tops, if they are kind enough to show them off in front of me!! But then Krisztina, ever disciplined in her pursuit of athletic excellence, gets down to the workout, lifting weights, bending over, and showing us her tush both in and out of her cute yellow shorts. Soon those fine melons are ready for oiling, and we are treated to some huge closeups of her slick suckable breasties. If a girl like Krisztina worked out in any gym I went to, the only exercise I would get would be in the mens room, whacking off!
    Model:
    Mia Anabelle
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6383d1_720_6500_Mia Anabelle _Working out versus whacking off.mp4
    File Size : 634.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:00
    Video : AVC, 6 133 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6383_mia-anabelle-_working-out-versus-whacking-off.zip - 48.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6383d1_720_6500_Mia Anabelle _Working out versus whacking off.mp4 - 634.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Watch me while I drain his dick!

DDFBusty.com- Watch me while I drain his dick!

Description:
    Carmen Croft takes Claudio Pedros pecker for a rambunctious ride as she pleasures him in every possible position with her firm floppers and eager pussy. After stripping out of her black-and-white leopard print dress and showing us her red-and-black bra and panties, Carmen parades her paps in front of our eyes while Claudio cools his heels in the background. Hes eager to get started but shes determined to give her rapt audience a nice tease show first, standing over us as her hangers hover high above our drooling mouths.
    Finally she brings Claudio into the action, prepping his pork with some head and titty-fucking. But she keeps giving us haughty stares throughout, as if shes truly savoring fucking someone while we watch on our computers, our cocks leaky and our balls aching to join the party. Carmen peels her panties for us, keeping Claudio off to the side jacking, while she reveals her smooth shaven mound. Then she grabs Claudios hair and gets him licking her slit. After that she sits on his dick and keeps looking us in the eye while Claudio squeezes her boobs and enjoys her cowgirl moves. We see Carmen take it doggie style on the floor too, but the most intense position is when Claudio lays her back on the table and sticks her head between his thighs so that she can lick his asshole while he plows her tits with his prick. Finally, when he just cant take anymore-- nor can we--Carmen puts him between her boobs for a point-of-view cleavage cram that makes us feel like were finally in the picture ourselves. Claudios big load floods the valley between Carmens knockers like the standard-bearer for all the loads were shooting in our hands right about the same time!
    Model:
    Carmen Croft
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8069d1_720_6500_Carmen Croft and Claudio Pedro_Watch me while I drain his dick.mp4
    File Size : 1323.7 MB
    Duration : 00:29:12
    Video : AVC, 6 136 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:8069_carmen-croft-and-claudio-pedro_watch-me-while-i-drain-his-dick.zip - 35.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8069d1_720_6500_Carmen Croft and Claudio Pedro_Watch me while I drain his dick.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Savor one of our DDF Bustylegends with this return peek at one of our classic pictorials and videos, set in a gym with Hungarian-born Krisztina Ventura, who at 38DD-23-34 and 57" is a redheaded amazon!
    Of course, being the cleavage lover that I am (you, too?), I especially enjoyed the opening shots where she showed off her valley in a skimpy gray t-shirt. I will never get tired of looking down girls low-cut tops, if they are kind enough to show them off in front of me!! But then Krisztina, ever disciplined in her pursuit of athletic excellence, gets down to the workout, lifting weights, bending over, and showing us her tush both in and out of her cute yellow shorts. Soon those fine melons are ready for oiling, and we are treated to some huge closeups of her slick suckable breasties. If a girl like Krisztina worked out in any gym I went to, the only exercise I would get would be in the mens room, whacking off!
    Model:
    Mia Anabelle
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6383_mia-anabelle-_working-out-versus-whacking-off&_40;1&_41;.zip - 48.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6383d1_720_6500_Mia Anabelle _Working out versus whacking off.mp4 - 634.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece!

DDFBusty.com- Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece!

Description:
    Okay, I took a cold shower and now Im back. Back with heroic fortitude to keep my hands on the keyboard so I can write about Jasmine Blacks new pictorial! This set really got my johnson jumping. Jasmine is a beauty who never rests on her laurels (twenty-five previous appearances on our site!) and always delivers the goods as if its her first time in front of a lens. Coming out with her 34DD-25-36 bod in a very pretty blue dress, she shows off both her exciting thighs and her incredible cleavage along with her trademark seductive smile.
    Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews go over every inch of Miss Blacks tantalizing territory with their own trademark eye for erotic detail! Even Jasmines slingback open-toed shoes are shown, for those us whod be ready to kiss her high heels if thats what it took to earn the privilege of moving our mouths upward for the ultimate reward of the ladys magnificent num-nums.

I really like the way this set gives us huge closeups of every possible tittie pose, whether its Jasmine sucking her own boob or pressing her rack against a doorway. Ye ole newsletter scribe also loved the shots where she lifted her arms above her head to give us several stimulating views of her smooth armpits!! Then she kneels and takes down her filmy blue panties and shows off her shaved box. Oh how tight and sweet it looks! Then we get some more armpit views and doggie style shots and a deeper peek into the cavern of her cunny! Its all topped off with some pinup-style vistas of Jas on her back, her gorgeous gazongas propped under her arm and just tempting us to...to...TO SQUIRT! Oh god I gave in...and YOU WILL TOO to this masterpiece of boob photography.
    Model:
    Jasmine Black
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50688d1_720_6500_Jasmine Black_Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece.mp4
    File Size : 1120.09 MB
    Duration : 00:24:28
    Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:50688_jasmine-black_jasmine-is-a-mammary-masterpiece.zip - 39.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:50688d1_720_6500_Jasmine Black_Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Get ready for Friday fun

DDFBusty.com- Get ready for Friday fun

Description:
    Get ready for another dose of Friday fun! You know that these two have, and that George is once again supplying the fuck of her life to one fortunate - and might we add especially well-endowed! - young model. This one has the further talent of a great voice when she hits those orgasmic high notes, a tireless thirst for slippy hard fucking, and a talented tongue, when she runs it up and down the shaft od George_s love pole!
    Model:
    Angelina K.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7271v2_George and Angelina K._Get ready for Friday fun.avi
    File Size : 11.67 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:01:59
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 776 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 32.0 kb/s (CBR), 22.05 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7271_george-and-angelina-k-_get-ready-for-friday-fun.zip - 48.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7271v2_George and Angelina K._Get ready for Friday fun.avi - 11.7 MB
    UbiqFile:7271v3_George and Angelina K._Get ready for Friday fun.avi - 12.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hot and Sexy Big titty brunette

DDFBusty.com- Hot and Sexy_Big titty brunette

Description:
    Hey Guys, Remember me? Its Sabina, the Hot and Sexy, Big titty brunette from Chest Republic, Opps, I mean Czech Republic.As you can see Ive got a hefty pair of melons and a whole lot more. When someone ask about my F-cups, I just tell them that one F-is for friendly and the other F- is for fruity! Early this morning a man came into my Lingerie shop," All those Tits", I really dont get that many Guy customers, but one thing is for sure, when a man does walk into my shop hes definitely got a thing for a lady with big tits. I really dont mean to brag, but if tits is what a guy likes. Ive got just what he needs. After saying hello, I asked if he needed my help. He said that he would first just look around. Most men say that because they are embarrassed or dont have any idea what they are doing. But right from the start I got a totally different Vibe from this man. He was dressed nice and seemed to be very comfortable. I had never seen him in this shop but I could tell that he had been in many shops before Usually Im able to take full advantage of a guy that comes in, because it is akward for him, but this guy had me feeling akward in my own shop. I continued to watch him look around, he was looking for something and wasnt finding it, I just didnt know what. As he approached the counter he asked me about this new hot line of products, that Ive been trying but havent been able to get. Before I could answer his phone rang, while still on the phone he asked me what time I closed, I answered. He told me that he would pick me up then, gave me his card and was out the door just like that. When I looked at his card, well he is the fashion designer for, Big Sexy, that new hot line, we met for dinner and then we went back to my place. Once we were back at my place and business was done we got right down to pleasure. With him still a ways from me I started slowly touching my body, rubbing and grabbing my huge tits. He came over to me and we began kissing. He started touching and squeezing my tits. We slipped off my dress, he pulled out my big soft tits and started licking them, he ran his tongue across my nipples and started sucking on them. I reached down pulled out his cock and slipped it in my warm wet mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, I could feel his cock filling my mouth as I grew larger and larger. I pulled his wet thick cock from my warm mouth and laid down. He opened my legs, pulled my panties to the side, and started rubbing my pussy. He rubbed my twat from top to bottom and teased my clit. Then he slowly slid his fingers inside my hot juicy pussy and started moving them in and out. He gave my hot juicy pussy a good fingering, then he started lapping away at my juices. He took his long hard cock and slid it between my big soft tits and started fucking them. I was getting so excited watching him slide his cock between my tits again and again. He slid his long hard cock from between my tits, I reached out grabbing it and stuck it in my mouth. I slurped and slobbered all over his cock from top to bottom before pulling it out. He took his thick slobbery cock and slapped it back between my tits for another fucking. He slipped off my panties and I got up on all fours, he got behind me and slid his throbbing cock deep in my tight wet hole. He started slamming his big thick cock in and out of my wet pussy hard and fast. My tits were bouncing and shaking as he pounded away harder and harder. He slid his slick cock out of my wet pink hole and stuck in right in my mouth, it was covered with the juice from my pussy and tasted so good. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock sucking off my pussy juice and leaving behind a nice slobbery coat. He grabbed my tits and started squeezing them and pinching my nipples. My pussy was getting wetter with his every touch. He reached down and started rubbing my wet pussy from top to bottom, rubbing my swollen clit hard and fast. He spread my legs wide open and shoved his long thick cock back in my pussy. He started sticking his cock in my hot wet cunt as deep and as hard as he could, over and over. I held my big luscious melons in my hand and squeezed them tight, pushing them together, as he kept driving his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. He slid his slick cock out of my wet pussy and stuffed it back in my mouth it was hot and sweet. I sucked his throbbing cock from top to bottom, sticking it in my mouth as far as I could. He laid down behind me and stuck his hard cock back in my hot wet hole. He started pumping his cock in and out fast and hard, I grabbed my tits and started licking my nipples. he shoved his thick cock deeper and deeper into my wet pussy, with his balls slapping up against my swollen pussy lips over and over. He slid his cock out of my hot wet twat and laid on his back, I got on top, with my round ass facing him and slipped his hard throbbing cock back in my pussy. I bounced my ass up and down on his cock before I leaned back and let him take control. He slid his long cock in and out of my pussy hard and fast my huge tits were bouncing up and down. He kept thrusting his cock deeper into my pussy with great force. I got up slipping his wet throbbing cock from my twat. He took his cock, stuffed it in my mouth and started pumping it in and out over and over. I grabbed his long thick shaft and started licking it from top to bottom, I stuck it in my mouth and started sucking it as hard as I could, slurping and slobbering all over it. I got back on all fours, he quickly mounted up from high above and began drilling my pussy with hard deep strokes. He slowly pulled his big hard cock out of my pussy, I got down on my knees in front of the bed and I slipped it back into my warm wet mouth. I gave his cock one good shellacing. I pulled his wet throbbing cock from my mouth and started jerking it up and down, hard and fast. I reached down with my other hand and started toying with my clit. He kept a tight firm grip on his cock and jerked him off until he shot a big hot creamy load of cum all over my face tits and in my mouth. I stuck his cock back in my mouth and suck it completely dry. Then I rubbed his hot creamy cum all over my big luscious tits.
    Model:
    Sabina K
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6555d1_720_4000_Katerina Hartlova _Pleasuring Herself.mp4
    File Size : 651.47 MB
    Duration : 00:21:17
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7427_sabina-k-and-jason_hot-and-sexy-big-titty-brunette.zip - 25.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6555d1_720_4000_Katerina Hartlova _Pleasuring Herself.mp4 - 651.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Busties met is Prague

DDFBusty.com- Busties met is Prague

Description:
    Hey, Boys, I_m Nikita and this is Sabina, I_m a blonde with blue eyes and I_ve got a nice pair of Double D?s, Sabina is a brunette with brown eyes and she_s packing a huge pair of F-cups. Just between you and me, I have a big weakness for girls with big tits. Especially ones bigger than mine! It_s really funny how we met. I had just moved to Prague from Slovakia and was looking for a nice shop to buy bras when I ran across a shop called ALL THOSE TITS , I walked in and there she was big tits and all. Sabina looked up at me and smiled, right away I knew I was in the right place! Since that time we?ve become extremely close. Today after work I ran down to the shop to pick out something extra sexy for the weekend, she was just about to close up shop so we decided to go get a bite to eat. We were having our usual girl talk when all of a sudden she told me that she thought I was very sexy. She told me that ever since I walked into her shop she?s wanted to be with me. I wasted no time and told her that I felt the same way. So we decided to make a night of it. We quickly finished our meal and went to her place! When we got to her place we went straight to the bedroom, we laid on the bed and started kissing and touching each others tits, rubbing and squeezing them. Sabina?s tits were so big and firm. I leaned forward and started licking her tits all over, teasing her nipples with my tongue. We held our big tits in our hands and started rubbing them together, and shaking them. She bend down and began licking my tits, running her tongue across my nipples and very softly biteing at them. We laid down and started rubbing our bodies all over. I pulled Sabina?s panties to the side and buried my face between her soft creamy thighs. I ran my tongue up and down the outside of her sweet pink pussy, her pussy smelled so good and I could see that it was starting to get wet. Sabina held her huge melons in her hands and was shaking them as I continued to lap away at her sweet pink twat. I slipped off her panties and slowly slid my fingers inside her pussy, it was so hot and wet inside. I started licking and sucking on her clit as I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her hot little cunt. I slid my fingers from her wet pussy and laid down on the bed. Sabina stripped me of my panties and slowly started licking my pussy. I could feel her spread my pussy lips with her tongue as she worked her way up to my eager clit. She licked and sucked on my clit like it was her favorite flavored candy. My pussy was so wet and felt like it was on fire. Sabina slid her fingers inside my hot wet pussy and slowly started moving them in and out. She had such a soft touch, she made my pussy feel so good. She slid her fingers for my wet burning twat and I got up on all fours. She slipped her fingers back into my pussy and started fingering me again. I grabbed my big tits and started licking them. Sabina got her glass dildo and slowly slid inside my wet pussy, with my pussy wrapped tightly around the big glass cock she slid it in and out of my burning twat deeper and deeper. The dildo was so big and smooth, it felt so good the way she kept sliding it in and out of my pussy from behind. She slowly slid the slick wet dildo from my hot wet pussy and got on her hands and knees. I took the glass dildo from her grasp and started rubbing it up and down the out side of her pussy before I slowly slid it in. I started sliding the dildo in and out of her tight pink hole slowly at first, but then I began fucking her pussy harder and faster, pushing the glass cock in her wet pink hole as deep as I could. I reached down and started rubbing her clit hard and fast as I slid the glass cock in and out of her hole deeper and deeper. I slowly pulled the dildo from Sabina?s pussy and we both laid on our backs. I took the dildo and slipped it back into her hot wet pussy, I started fucking her pussy hard and fast. I could see the dildo was getting more and more wet every time I would slid it out. I kept pushing the dildo in her pussy deeper and deeper as fast as I could. I felt her pussy tighten up on the dildo as she had an Enormous Orgasm. I slid the glass cock from her wet twitching pussy, it was covered from top to bottom with her sweet pussy juice. She got up on her knees and took the dildo from my hand. She then slowly slid the big glass cock in my pussy, it felt so hot from being inside of her. She started sliding the dildo in and out of my pussy hard and fast. I locked my pussy around it and started rubbing my swollen clit. I rubbed my clit faster and faster as Sabina slid the dildo in and out of my wet juicy hole until I felt my pussy Explode. She slid the dildo from my wet quivering pussy and we kissed. This will be a day that I will never forget!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7426d1_216_600_Nikita Valentin and Sabina K_Busties met is Prague.mp4
    File Size : 73.35 MB
    Resolution : 384x216
    Duration : 00:14:39
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 93.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7426_nikita-valentin-and-sabina-k_busties-met-is-prague.zip - 28.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7426d1_216_600_Nikita Valentin and Sabina K_Busties met is Prague.mp4 - 73.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Model:
    Mia Anabelle
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- You ll Cream For This Team!

DDFBusty.com- You_ll Cream For This Team!

Description:
    I have a major thing for Shione Cooper, the 23-year-old Czech hottie with 36DDs topping her 52" frame. I had just about recovered from her horny Halloween solo a couple of weeks ago, and now shes back in a lesbian romp with the luscious Carol and her 34Fs!
    This is an inspired team-up. At 31, Carol is a little older than Shione, and I love the chemistry of the more seasoned temptress with the enthusiastic younger chick. Truth to tell, however, neither gal really takes the lead here, but just pool their lusts to make us spring boners in our boxers.

Shione looks very fetching sucking on Carols boobs, and then Carol returns the favor and plays with Shiones jugs. I guess Carol really gets the best part of the deal, because she gets to suck on Shione Fucking Cooper!!! From her face to her ta-tas to her shaved twinkie, Miss Cooper just drives me completely bat-shit with her combination of angelic girlishness and a goddess body. The ladies take turns squatting on each others faces, as well as toying with their sweater puppies. Shione stands on tiptoe so Carol can kiss her butt for awhile. Then Shione gets out a clear dildo which she holds in her mouth to fuck Carols pussy. It all ends with the girls French kissing!
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9360d1_720_6500_Carol and Shione Cooper_You_ll Cream For This Team.mp4
    File Size : 1272.08 MB
    Duration : 00:28:10
    Video : AVC, 6 113 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:9360_carol-and-shione-cooper_you-ll-cream-for-this-team.zip - 44.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9360d1_720_6500_Carol and Shione Cooper_You_ll Cream For This Team.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A wide range of thrills!

DDFBusty.com- A wide range of thrills!

Description:
    Carol, one of the top faves on our site with 29 sets under her garter belt! Stripping out of a transparent wrap down her colorful bra and panties, Carol greets us with a welcoming smile underneath her almond-shaped eyes. We enjoy a slow strip as she unveils her 34F beauties.
    arol whirls her bra in the air before settling down to show us her pussy. Then she gets out a lavender silver bullet dildo which she inserts in her mostly shaven slot. Still, Carol is not one to rest on her laurels or on her very sexy butt. She stands up and the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews capture her in some stunning low angle views, where she looks down at us over the mountain range of her mouthwatering mams. But Carol didnt become such a seasoned and popular model by not delivering a wide range of thrills, and soon shes back on the bed stuffing the toy in her snug asshole and between her cleavage. It feels strange to be envious of a plastic toy, but thats what ye ole newsletter scribe felt as he saw that vibrator happily trapped between Carols lovely milkmakers!

This set also shows off one of the great strengths of DDF Productions pix and video: lots of variety in the poses, shooting us off into many directions for our fantasies. Whether youd like Carol to fuck your dick doggie style while her tits swing back and forth, or youd like to nestle your face between her heavenly jugs, youll find images that satisfy your daydreams at DDFBusty.com!
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50726d1_720_6500_Carol_A wide range of thrills.mp4
    File Size : 1068.53 MB
    Duration : 00:23:11
    Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots: