Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Jessabelle-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Missax.com- Jessabelle-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Description:
    In Jessa_s words:
    Meet my boss_Brooklyn Chase. Her body will drive any man or woman insane_she_s got a tiny waist full breasts_and a perky bubble butt that looks like a dream in her pencil skirts. She_s married_happily married_but I knew I could make her mine.
    When you seduce a person you have to start small_you stare into her eyes a little too long_and you wait until she averts her eyes. That_ll prove your strength and confidence in your sexuality. It_s a little something that animals do in the wild to assert themselves as a leader_and you need to be a leader if you are going to be a seductress. You need to show her you_re strong_and she_s vulnerable enough to be taken. Once you start small with a stare_then you can escalate your seduction to a few accidental touches_standing a little too close when you talk to her_and giving her delicate compliments about her perfume or her dress that shows off her perfect figure.
    The final step is to make the affair look as if it was her idea_and make certain that your lover knows that you will be discrete. If you want your boss laid out over your desk with her pantyhose at her ankles and her satin blouse pushed up above her full breasts_you need her to know it_s a dirty secret that won_t ever be found out. Here_s a seduction tip that no one else knows about: denounce her husband_her marriage while you_re making love to her. She_ll see that you_re better than her husband_and your words will be on her mind when she_s looking at him. She_ll be looking into his eyes when they_re having dinner_and remembering how he could never satisfy her_and her orgasms with him are unauthentic_reversed_and she_ll crave the moment she can see you again_to feel genuine_out of this world pleasure.
    I confess to you that when it comes to Brooklyn_I can_t get her out of my head. I have broke my own seductress code with her. I have fallen in love. I don_t just want to fuck her_as I_ve did in the past_I want to be with her. I think she can feel my love for her. It_s making her uncomfortable_and that_s not supposed to happen with an experienced seductress. I need to come up with a plan.
    She_s leaving the office to work from home. She_s taken on a new assistant. I worry she_s fucking this new assistant_and I didn_t think that freckly-faced redheads were her type. I can_t believe my own thoughts_not only am I jealous of her relationship with her husband_I_ve become jealous of her assistant_paranoid! The uncontrollable feeling on love is something I_m not used to_and it_s going to change today. Today is operation day one: fucking her in his bed. She_ll never be able to sleep in that bed again without thinking of me. I_ll make sure of that.
    Model:
    Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_homewrjessabrook_51941180108m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1429.72 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:36
    Video : AVC, 7 308 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:allherluv_homewrjessabrook_51941180108m10 80.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Marriage Rx-Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James

Missax.com- Marriage Rx-Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James

Description:
    Synopsis:

Kenna James has moved to a new town at Chad White_s (her husband) request_and she_s struggling to find her place. She_s reached out to a therapist_Katrina Jade_who also happens to be a sex-surrogate. Katrina encourages Kenna to bring her fantasies to life_and it will help improve other aspects of her life. There is one problem_Chad is conservative_and resistant to Katrina_s sex-therapy ideas. (Sex includes: Creampie) Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_marriagerx_51941190213m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2298.42 MB
    Duration : 00:42:41
    Video : AVC, 7 299 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_marriagerx_51941190213m1080.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Confessions of a Naughty Cheerleader-Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage

Missax.com- Confessions of a Naughty Cheerleader-Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage

Description:
    Synopsis: Cheerleader Scarlett Sage has a secret sex addiction_Kristen Scott gets into fights defending her step-sister_s honor not knowing she is sleeping with a bevy of gorgeous women in their small town. Kristen begs Scarlett to stay home_change her promiscuous ways_but Scarlett suggests that Kristen donates sex to help curb her insatiable appetite for lesbian sex.
    Model:
    Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_cheerleadscarkris_51941180810m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1946.15 MB
    Duration : 00:35:59
    Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_cheerleadscarkris_51941180810m1 080.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Gentleman pt. 4-Chad White, Kira Noir, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Missax.com- The Gentleman pt. 4-Chad White, Kira Noir, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Description:
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Drama
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Director (Feature) - Missa X
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Screenplay - Missa X
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Zac Wild
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actress - Lacy Lennon
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Supporting Actor - Chad White
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Supporting Actress - Kira Noir
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Movie - Erotic-theme
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actor - Erotic-theme - Zac Wild
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actress - Erotic-theme - Mona Wales
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Screenplay - Missa X
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - Erotic-theme - ZacMona
    The pressure is on when Lacy Lennon has given Chad White an ultimatum. Kira Noir comes back to the table after checking on Johnathan. Kira feels uneasy with Zac and Lacy_s off-beat personalities_she makes up an excuse to leave but Zac swoops her up to dane. Chad looks on with intense jealousy as he sees his wife dance with Zac_he knows her well_she_s having a good time. She_s enjoying herself_dancing with another man_and it infuriates him. He leaves to go to the bathroom and Lacey follows. Now Lacy has him cornered_she_s comes in like a predator. Will Chad stay true to his wife or will he give in to Lacy? Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Kira Noir, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_theegentlemanpt4_51941190518m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2896.78 MB
    Duration : 00:53:53
    Video : AVC, 7 290 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_theegentlemanpt4_51941190518m1080.m p4 - 2.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- For Your Own Good pt.3-Kristen Scott, Zac Wild

Missax.com- For Your Own Good pt.3-Kristen Scott, Zac Wild

Description:
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Actress (Featurette) - Kristen Scott
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - All-sex - ZacKristenSynopsis: Zac Wild tries to level with his step-sister_Kristen Scott_you can NOT see Robby.. There_s a warrant out for Kristen_s arrest_and a reward for details that lead to her capture. Kristen signs_she just wants to feel his arms around her. Zac exhales_he feels exhausted_You don_t know everything about him. You think you_re in love with him_but he_s dishonest. Kristen struggles in her straight jacket_it hurts.. Zac looks at her empathetically. I can loosen it for you. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Kristen Scott, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_arrestedlovept3_51941181214m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2005.84 MB
    Duration : 00:37:28
    Video : AVC, 7 286 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_arrestedlovept3_51941181214m1080.mp 4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 2-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 2-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    I_ve always wanted a girl that was crazy about me_but my girlfriend_Cherie is taking that to a whole new level. She knocks on my door and I was surprised to see her. Did I ever give her the address to my step-mom_s house? How does she know where I live? These thoughts run through my mind as she invites herself in. My step-mom is coming home in a couple hours and she used to hate it when I would bring friends over unannounced. I try to be polite and make a little casual conversation with her about the house that I grew up in_but she wanted to take a tour.
    I hear myself stutter and I try to pull it together. I always stutter when I get nervous_oh of course. but maybe another day? Perfect_I kept it simple! Cherie turned her back to me and walked towards the hallway to my step-mother_s bedroom.
    Oh I have plenty of time.. Is this your mom_s bedroom?
    Yeah. She notices if I go in there_I don_t know how she does it. I hope Cherie takes the hint but she walks through the door and plops down on my step-mother_s perfectly made bed. My step-mom_s the type to iron her sheets_place the pillows just so_she_s a total neat freak. I cringe as I see Cherie_s bring her stilleto heels on my mother_s brushed satin duvet cover.
    Eww.. pink, she sneers and shrugs_I guess most women love pink. Her eyes glance towards me_can she tell I am having a total panic attack? The bed is comfortable though, she shimmies her body under the covers.
    Woah.. hey!
    Cherie sits up on her knees_she pulls my body next to hers. Her perfect breasts pressed against my chest_her warm breath whispering in my ear_have you ever fucked in your parents bed?
    I stutter_again.. I am so nervous_but so turned on_no.. of course not
    It_s so naughty_so hot. Let me show you.
    I can_t believe Cherie. Weren_t older women supposed to be mature and elegant? She wants to fuck me like some 18 year old hormonal teenager in my step-mom_s bed? What_s into you lately?!
    She kisses me and all the frustration I had towards her melts away. She is a goddess.
    Cherie purrs_I always wanted to turn a good boy bad
    I laugh_she has me. I_m totally her_s.
    She looks at me with hunger_Take off my clothes_fuck me like a dirty whore on your mother_s bed.

Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_letthemtalk2_51941180405m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2641.5 MB
    Duration : 00:49:04
    Video : AVC, 7 316 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_letthemtalk2_51941180405m1080.mp4 - 2.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Greed Love and Betrayal pt.1-Kristen Scott, Small Hands, Zac Wild

Missax.com- Greed Love and Betrayal pt.1-Kristen Scott, Small Hands, Zac Wild

Description:
    XBIZ 2020 WINNER - Best Movie - Erotic-theme
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - Erotic-theme - KristenSmall Hands
    XBIZ 2020 WINNER - Best Actor - Erotic-theme - Zac Wild
    XBIZ 2020 WINNER - Best Actress - Erotic-theme - Kristen Scott
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Screenplay - Missa X
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Editing - Missa XSynopsis: Rich girl_Kristen Scott_married a bad boy with a good heart_Zac Wild_but after their marriage he is just too good to her. The bad boy she fell in love with doesn_t turn her on anymore. She looks to Zac_s best friend_Aaron (Small Hands)_to fulfill her. Aaron has second thoughts about betraying his best friend_but Kristen finds a manipulative way to keep him. (Sex: creampie)
    Model:
    Kristen Scott, Small Hands, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_greedlovebetrayalpt1_51941181216m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2889.42 MB
    Duration : 00:53:47
    Video : AVC, 7 304 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_greedlovebetrayalpt1_51941181216m10 80.mp4 - 2.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- ARCHIVE: The Getaway: Camping Edition-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- ARCHIVE: The Getaway: Camping Edition-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    It was that night I fantasized about fucking her_first we fucked against a tree_then I moved my fantasy to Bear Mountain. I used to camp there when I was a boy and I always wanted to bring a hottie there. The fantasies with my stepmom_at Bear Mountain_fucking in the lake_in front of the campfire_in the tent_it became an obsession.

I hate to be so vulgar_especially about my own stepmother_but honestly fucking her is what I wanted most. Not making love_but seriously fucking her in the woods_as if we were wild animals that weren_t concerned with what society thought of us. I wanted to smell her_feel her nipples on my tongue_taste her_and enter her from behind. I dreamt of our bodies nude by the campfire_she would look up at me and beg me to make her cum. The fantasy would come in my mind so often that it would wake me in the middle of the night_it was hard to concentrate at school_and when she was in the house_all my senses were heightened_it was as if I was always looking for her_conscious of where she was_what she was doing in the house. I knew I was going to make a move_but I didn_t know how.
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_getawaycampingredux_51941170907m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2526.95 MB
    Duration : 00:47:06
    Video : AVC, 7 320 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_getawaycampingredux_51941170907m108 0.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Anything For You-Nathan Bronson, Sovereign Syre

Missax.com- Anything For You-Nathan Bronson, Sovereign Syre

Description:
    Written and Directed by Serena BlairSexy socialite_Sovereign Syre_swaggers into her upscale condo with her stepson_Nathan Bronson. She orders him around as her nervous stepson stumbles to satisfy her. They_re returning from visiting Nathan_s latest stepfather in the hospital and Sovereign casually laments on how he may or may not pass away in that hospital. Nathan finds some photos in the closet_it_s his beloved stepmother and his birth-mother in bikinis at a strip club. You were a sex worker?! Oh honey_don_t be angry.. I always thought you knew. Nathan_s fury comes to a boil as he ponders on whether or not his love for his stepmother is and has always been a lie. Sovereign dismisses his frustrations_she knows she has what it takes to cool him down. She orders him on his knees_Nathan obeys with his tongue hungrily lapping at her pussy. Sovereign thinks of his wealthy stepfather_annoyingly hanging on by a thread_Would you do anything for me? Anything, he replies.
    Model:
    Nathan Bronson, Sovereign Syre
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_anythingforyouserena_51941190410m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2005.76 MB
    Duration : 00:37:18
    Video : AVC, 7 293 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_anythingforyouserena_51941190410m10 80.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Obeying Instinct-Bridgette B, David Lord, Mackenzie Moss, Seth Gamble

Missax.com- Obeying Instinct-Bridgette B, David Lord, Mackenzie Moss, Seth Gamble

Description:

Model:
    Bridgette B, David Lord, Mackenzie Moss, Seth Gamble
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_obeyinginstinct_51941190501m1080_2.mp4
    File Size : 2679.38 MB
    Duration : 00:50:11
    Video : AVC, 7 287 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 216 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream