Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:missax_honeymoon_dvd.mp4 - 8.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Virginity Raffle-Chad White, Kenna James

Missax.com- The Virginity Raffle-Chad White, Kenna James

Description:
    If you loved The Webcam Incident_you will love Virginity Raffle starring Kenna James and Chad White.

Kenna is on Winter Break from college and staying at her stepfather_s home. She_s dressed in the sexiest lingerie_complete with garters and stockings as she teases in front of the webcam_does it turn you on that I_m being naughty for you at my stepdaddy_s house? Shh! I had better be quiet_don_t wanna get caught! Kenna is one of the most popular webcam girls on the internet_and she has a fan club that she has promised to meet up with one of them to lose her virginity. She teases_tip big for a chance to be in the raffle, she purrs to them in her sexiest voice and the tips roll in_but her heart is heavy. She doesn_t truly want to lose her virginity to a stranger.

Meanwhile Chad is buried in past due bills at his kitchen table. His wife has divorced him and has ruined him. He considers selling his home_the home that Kenna loves so much_to help pay for her college tuition. Kenna learns about her beloved stepfather_s financial situation and bites her lip. I can help_but I can_t tell you how, she sits on her stepdaddys lap and throws her arms around his neck_please.. hear me out. I know you are a proud man_you won_t accept charity_but you could help me_you could earn money to save the house. Watch the story unfold...
    Model:
    Chad White, Kenna James
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_webcamkenna_51941191108m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2731.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:50:32
    Video : AVC, 7 308 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_webcamkenna_51941191108m1080.mp4 - 2.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Prove It To Me-Ivy Wolfe, Zac Wild

Missax.com- Prove It To Me-Ivy Wolfe, Zac Wild

Description:
    Synopsis: Ivy Wolfe is so insecure about her body that she is working to save money to buy breast enhancement_but her protective stepbrother insists that she is perfect the way she is. There is only one way to tell if he is lying. (Virginity sex includes: creampie and cumshot)
    Model:
    Ivy Wolfe, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_proveittome_51941180901m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2350.31 MB
    Duration : 00:43:53
    Video : AVC, 7 291 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 215 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_proveittome_51941180901m1080.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 3-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 3-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    I didn_t think it was so wrong to keep my relationships separate_at least for a couple of days until I could wrap my head around what in the hell I_m doing. I just had sex with my step-mom_something I_ve fantasized about over and over_endless times. That fantasy became a reality and now we_re acting as if we_re together? There are times she looks at me now and it reminds me of the way she looked at my Dad. It_s fucked up.. people used to say I look like my dad. Is she attracted to me because she misses my father? Don_t get me wrong_sex with her was easily the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I_m not sorry it happened. I now need to decide if I want it to go on. There are pros and cons to weigh. My phone buzzes_it_s a text from my girlfriend_Cherie_I_m outside.
    I look out the window and I see Cherie smiling and waving at me. This bitch has crossed the line. I knew Cherie was crazy when I started dating her_but this is crazy on a whole new level. She can sense something_s up. She used to joke about me having a thing for my step-mom_but now she sees the truth. I_d give her up_but her being crazy is what makes the sex so primal_so fucking crazy.. I don_t know if I want to give that up. I tell her to leave and she refuses_she wants to meet Alexis. My heart drops. I have no idea how I_m going to juggle this.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_letthemtalk3_51941180406m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1583.54 MB
    Duration : 00:29:15
    Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_letthemtalk3_51941180406m1080.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Is It Too Late?-Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- Is It Too Late?-Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright

Description:
    Written and Directed by Whitney Wright.
    Starring Khloe Kapri and Tommy Pistol_anal sex.From Whitney: This story is inspired missed connections post that I stumbled upon. It was titled You used tobabysit my kids..." The post went on to say: ...and whenever we said goodnight_you would look at me over my wifes shoulder as if youwished that she was the one leaving and you were the one that I would be going to bed with. I always wondered what would have happened if either of us had said something or made amove......Is it too late now?
    When you_ve been married for ten years_you_ve got a brand new little one_and your business isn_t kicking off quite like you_ve expected_tension is normal_right? I try to tell myself that as my wife_Whitney Wright_is nagging me about getting a job. She doesn_t realize that me and my partner_s craft beer business is just months from kicking off. We landed 3 chain grocery deals_we_re investing in production_and then all we_ve got to do is promote it and collect. It sounds simple_but it_s not.. and to be honest with you_it would be nice to have a supportive partner. I consider all of this as Khloe walks into the kitchen. Khloe_s our babysitter_and she_s so beautiful that it_s difficult to make eye contact with her. I feel just like a schoolboy around her_and I swear to God that she flirts with me at times. She makes me feel like a man. Every man should feel like the Kind of his household_he_s appreciated_necessary-- it_s an instinct in every man that_s primal. I watch Khloe walking out the door and my heart drops. I won_t see her until next week. She turns around and smiles at me_right before she closes the door. She_s like a vulnerable little bird_I feel like her father figure. I want to protect her_to make sure she_s going to be alright in the real world. She_s just an eighteen year old girl_but she wears these womanly little mini dresses that show off her perky little ass_yes-- she_s so innocent and sweet_but I believe she bends over just to show me. She_ll peek her head over her shoulder when she does it_she wants me to see just how perfect her ass is. She has her way to make me dream about the dirty girl inside that_s begging to break free. I could teach her tight little-- TOMMY! My wife calls me from the bedroom_Tommy! To-mmy!_her voice is like nails on a chalkboard_it knocks me out of my fantasy and makes my dick go limp. It_s all okay. It_s alright to dream about Khloe so long as I don_t act on it. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_isittoolate_51941190827m1080.mp4
    File Size : 3071.24 MB
    Duration : 00:56:57
    Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_isittoolate_51941190827m1080.mp4 - 3.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Chat Room Incident-India Summer, Shyla Jennings

Missax.com- The Chat Room Incident-India Summer, Shyla Jennings

Description:
    Synopsis:
    An online-addicted Shyla Jennings has found a sexy Milf to play with in a chat room_BlkStockingLuvr. She shares her deepest fantasies about her stepmother_India Summers_and the mystery woman shares her fantasies about petite_young women. Shyla tries to seduce India_while India tries to seduce Shyla_but it_s their onliner personas that give them the courage to make the move. Watch the story unfold...
    Model:
    India Summer, Shyla Jennings
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_onlinelovers_51941190106m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2547.07 MB
    Duration : 00:47:14
    Video : AVC, 7 322 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_onlinelovers_51941190106m1080.m p4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Kat + Mouse-August Ames, Katrina Jade

Missax.com- Kat + Mouse-August Ames, Katrina Jade

Description:
    In August_s Words:
    I know my stepsister Katrina really well_when she gets mean_it_s because she_s frustrated with something. There is something about my relationship with Daddy that she is jealous of. She_s been quiet about it when I bring it up to her_but I know her all too well. It was a warm Indian Summer day when I was out on the patio doing my homework when Kat showed up. I figured she came out to apologize to me_or at least confess what_s been on her mind.
    She shows me a hidden camera of me having sex with her stepfather_who we both call Daddy. I didn_t know how she got it and I was lost for words. Katrina_never being the type that_s lost for words_told me I_ll show everyone unless you give me what I want. She said that since Daddy is playing with me_she wants to know what_s so special. She made me get undressed for her. It felt embarrassing_even though she has seen me naked hundreds of times. My mind whirled with thoughts about my odd relationship. I told her how it_s been fun playing with Daddy but Charlie_the hot guy from my third hour at school_has been asking me out for months. I_m going to take him up on his offer. I want a boyfriend and a normal life_and I want everything to be normal and uncomplicated again. I thought that would please her_but it didn_t.
    Katrina told me_I want to kiss you. I know she has lesbian tendencies_but I didn_t expect that she would want me! I was frustrated with Katrina for complicating my life even more_but oddly_flattered. I felt sexy when she looked at me_and it felt a little bit how Daddy makes me feel. Our lips met_I felt her velvety tongue slip into my mouth_I tasted her_and pulled back_can I call you daddy?
    Model:
    August Ames, Katrina Jade
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_blackmailsis_51941170926m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1137.84 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54
    Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_blackmailsis_51941170926m1080.m p4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Forbidden Desires pt. 1-Alexis Fawx, Brad Newman, Dick Chibbles, London River, Lucas Frost

Missax.com- Forbidden Desires pt. 1-Alexis Fawx, Brad Newman, Dick Chibbles, London River, Lucas Frost

Description:
    Forbidden Desires stars Alexis Fawx as wife and stepmother. Fawx is in a tense relationship where she suspects her husband_Dick Chibbles_of cheating_and is starting to develop a romantic relationship with her stepson_Lucas Frost. Dick wants his wife and his son to spend some time with his sister_London River. London is having relationship troubles of her own_her volatile husband_Brad Newman_is relegated to sleep on the sofa. Dick worries about London and wants the two to visit under the guise of keeping an eye on London_s safety.

When Alexis and Lucas arrive at London_s house_Lucas is surprised and entranced with his step-aunt_s youthful_carefree personality. Alexis senses the sexual tension between the two and her jealousy builds. The two women compete for Lucas_ attention and Lucas finds himself torn between two beautiful women in a taboo love triangle.
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx, Brad Newman, Dick Chibbles, London River, Lucas Frost
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_forbiddendesirespt1_51941200312m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2966.35 MB
    Duration : 00:55:12
    Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:missa_forbiddendesirespt1_51941200312m108 0.mp4 - 2.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Mousetrap-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Mousetrap-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    Includes: Sister Jessa Rhodes captivates big stepbrother Tyler Nixon
    My older stepbrother is getting really serious with his girlfriend. We used to spend the entire weekend together_the family joked we were as thick as thieves. My friends are dating guys but I was never really interested in anyone other than him. I am starting to think that I might be jealous of his girlfriend_not only is she stealing his time away from me_but what else is he doing with her? Does he wrap his arms around her when they watch a movie together? Does he hold her when she_s feeling blue? Does he kiss her soft and sweet like he does to me? Is he having sex with her?
    I_ve had these tormenting thoughts for a long time and I used to be ashamed about them_but I_m not ashamed anymore. I_m in love with him and I_ve got to know if he_s in love with me too. I_m not the mousy-type that plans to prove a boy_s love by throwing her handkerchief on the floor hoping he picks it up. I_m a cat and he_s MY mouse. I will have him_my brother will be mine. I will look for the soonest opportunity and seize him.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_manipulativesisjessa_51941180111m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1257.95 MB
    Duration : 00:23:15
    Video : AVC, 7 304 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_manipulativesisjessa_51941180111m10 80.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Triangle of Lies-AJ Applegate, Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol

Missax.com- Triangle of Lies-AJ Applegate, Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol

Description:
    Kristen Scott_s true life story: Kristen Scott uses a dating app to go on a date with a lesbian for the first time_AJ Applegate. She learns that AJ has some baggage_she was married before_but she_s separated. Kristen immediately is put off by dating a married woman but AJ pleads_I_m getting a divorce. Can_t we just get to know each other? Kristen quickly falls head over heels in love with AJ during the next few weeks.

Kristen needs a place to stay and AJ needs a roommate. What_s better than rooming with the girl you_re falling in love with? AJ kisses Kristen as Tommy Pistol arrives_hey babe_I_m finally home from my work trip, he kisses AJ on the cheek. Kristen looks at AJ in shock. Tom and AJ explain to her_we_re still living together but for tax and insurance benefits.

Kristen feels betrayed but she watches Tommy and his dark good looks. AJ takes Kristen to the bedroom_you like the room? Kristen takes the alone time to corner AJ_you lied to me! AJ_I did not lie to you. I just didn_t tell you the entire truth. Kristen listens to AJ_s lies_and tries to believe them. She_s in love_and she desperately wants everything to be okay. She wants the perfect girlfriend_a comfortable home_and a happy life. AJ begins to make love to a reluctant Kristen_when Tommy comes in and joins them. Kristen quickly learns that AJ and Tommy have duped her into being a third in their relationship_but will Kristen accept their plan? Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    AJ Applegate, Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_proposalkristen_51941190221m1080_2.mp4
    File Size : 5119.84 MB
    Duration : 01:34:59
    Video : AVC, 7 307 kb/s, 30.000 FPS