Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Seychelles pt. 4-Adriana Chechik, Mona Wales, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Seychelles pt. 4-Adriana Chechik, Mona Wales, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    Mona comes home late_just as Adriana instructed_and her husband is in bed. Mona feels the oh-so-familiar guilt pains in her head_her stomach_she kisses him. Tell me you love me, she whispers. He doesn_t reply. She snuggles into bed with him and they she falls asleep. She wakes up alone.
    She hears Adriana and Tyler laughing and talking in the kitchen. She senses something is wrong. She gets up to see Adriana in her underwear eating grapes as Tyler is cooking. Adriana winks at Tyler. It_s time for Tyler and Adriana to taste sweet revenge. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Adriana Chechik, Mona Wales, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_seychellespt4_51941190421m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1834.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:34:38
    Video : AVC, 7 280 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 243 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:missa_seychellespt4_51941190421m1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Rules pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Rules pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Movie - Comedy
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - Comedy - IvyTyler
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actor - Comedy - Tyler Nixon
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Supporting Actor - Bridgette B
    XBIZ 2020 WINNER - Best Actress - Comedy - Ivy Wolfe
    XBIZ 2020 WINNER - Best Sex Scene - Taboo - BridgetteIvyTylerSynopsis: Bridgette B is not your typical stepmother_some have called her eccentric_but that_s an understatement. She has had a sexual relationship with her stepson_Tyler Nixon_and to keep his stepmother under control he has come up with a set of rules for the pair of them to follow. Bridgette is completely heartbroken since Tyler is now in a serious romantic relationship with Ivy Wolfe. Bridgette B shows up on their vacation and tries to foil his plan of proposing to his girlfriend_she doesn_t want to play dirty_she would much rather the three of them got along well_very well if you catch my drift. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_therulespt1_51941181106m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2708.37 MB
    Duration : 00:50:25
    Video : AVC, 7 300 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_therulespt1_51941181106m1080.mp4 - 2.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Webcam Incident: Roomies-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Missax.com- The Webcam Incident: Roomies-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Description:
    Brooklyn and Jessa are in their dorm room. The girls have been friends for as long as they can remember and now they are in college together_their Freshman year! Brooklyn sighs as she studies her Chemistry_she_s struggling in the class. Jessa is browsing Facepage and then gets an instant message from Cassie. Oh it_s Cassie.. oh_no_no no, Jessa moans_she wants me to turn on my webcam.. tell me what excuse should I give her? Brooklyn_Cassie? The TA for Professor Stark is named Cassie_you think it_s the same..? Jessa interrupts_yeah.. she told me she was a TA_it_s probably her.
    Brooklyn hops down onto the floor next to her friend. turn it on_please! Jessa looks at her friend suspiciously. Brooklyn_if she likes you_you can tell her how hard I study.. you could influence her into grading my test softly. Jessa tells Brooklyn that Cassie is a very formidable woman. Cassie singled her out and tried to pursue her. She must_ve heard I_m into girls and now she won_t give me space. I need to distance myself from the woman_she_s beautiful_but she_s too aggressive for my taste. Brooklyn gives her signature puppy-face and Jessa gives in.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_webcamjessabrook_51941180109m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1640.88 MB
    Duration : 00:30:23
    Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_webcamjessabrook_51941180109m10 80.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Mother of the Bride-Anny Aurora, Cadence Lux, Vera King, Zoe Bloom

Missax.com- Mother of the Bride-Anny Aurora, Cadence Lux, Vera King, Zoe Bloom

Description:
    We had a deal. It was the only way I could get my beautiful stepmother_Vera King_to sleep with me in the first place. As soon as I get married_the sex will stop. I made this horrible condition myself_but this was before I met my fiance_Cadence Lux. I thought I would never be married_and when I was pressured into a proposal_I thought my stepmom could never give it up. Sex with her is more than just physical pleasure_it_s higher than love_it_s a nurturing feeling-- it_s satisfying in a way that I can_t describe. I can_t give it up. I can_t give her up_regardless that Cadence is already suspicious. My best friend_Anny_suspects something deeper is going on with Vera.. My mind is burning when she is right in front of me. She_s telling me we have to end it. I convince her_practically beg her_one. last. time.
    Model:
    Anny Aurora, Cadence Lux, Vera King, Zoe Bloom
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_motherofthebride_51941190624m1080.mp4
    File Size : 3279.3 MB
    Duration : 01:00:42
    Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_motherofthebride_51941190624m10 80.mp4 - 3.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- CTRL-ALT-DEL: Krissy-Chad White, Krissy Lynn

Missax.com- CTRL-ALT-DEL: Krissy-Chad White, Krissy Lynn

Description:
    Your mind is like a hard drive_it_s burned with memories_cognitive functions_and a constant demand for direction_comfort and happiness. The three main forces that drive us are a need for direction_comfort and happiness_and sometimes parts of our brain get in the way of what we want the most.

I have created a chemical that allows your mind to be flooded with complete comfort and happiness_mostly in the form of dopamine_but it allows the pesky and stress-ridden human parts of the brain to relax_like the neocortex for complex thought or the amygdala that triggers emotional response. It_s almost like when you_re driving down a deserted road. Imagine the sun has almost set_you_re brain is relaxed_you_re happy because you_re performing an easy task in the comfort of your car_and your happy because you have no emotional reasons to make the job difficult... and so.. you put your car on auto-drive.

Krissy looks at her step-son in awe and confusion_its like being zoned out?

Chad nods_But not entirely zoned out. Your mind is still fully aware of what is going on. You can learn_you can relax and consider different possibilities that the amygdala oftentimes masks. There are many people who struggle with emotional disorders that would love a brief or permanent break from reality_or prisoners with behavior disorders that cause themselves and others harm that could benefit from a human AI experience.

Krissy_s eyes are wide she recoils

Chad_Of course_it_s a consensual experience.

Krissy rubs her forehead_I just don_t get why anyone would want to put themselves at the mercy and direction of someone else. I know hypnosis is popular_but this seems so radical.. so..

Chad interrupts eager to explain_Remember last week when Dad said he wished he had the capacity to work all night long without tiring out? Data entry is menial work. He could have went under my AI program_and when I woke him_he would feel rested as if he slept in his bed a full eight hours.

Krissy recalls Chad_s past test subjects_You found this to be true with your mice?

Chad nods_and also with Sicily_but she never took the full dose.

I_ve always wanted to learn a new language but never had the patience for it. You could put on a language program and sit me in front of the computer.
    Chad shrugs his shoulders_if that_s what you_d want
    Krissy_and it_s safe? I know you_re a smart boy_but you think it_s safe enough?
    Chad nods_safe and temporary.. you_ll take enough to turn you into a humanoid Robo- mom for 30 minutes.
    Alright_I_m game!
    Chad being the thoughtful stepson wonders if she is completely okay_Alright? You sure about this_this is consensual?
    Yes_absolutely_I_m excited
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Krissy Lynn
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_robotkrissy_51941180209m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1483.16 MB
    Duration : 00:27:46
    Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 243 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_robotkrissy_51941180209m1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Unfiltered-Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade

Missax.com- Unfiltered-Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade

Description:
    Dear Reader,

Every decision you make has a consequence_every. single. decision. I remember last year I found a bong in my step-sister_s underwear drawer. I told on her. The decision I made was because_on a subconscious level_I knew she_d get grounded for a very long time. I like that. I like the idea of Blair around whenever I want to talk to her. I like her. I enjoy her company. She_s getting older_she wants to have boyfriends_and the more she hangs out with boys_the less interest she has in talking to me.
    She got in deep shit_her dad was furious and grounded her for a year_and my mom predictably stood behind him on that decision. Was it selfish of me? Maybe. I could argue that I was helping her_who knows what sort of dark rabbit hole she could fall into with the crowd she was hanging around? I_m a good guy_mostly good_like most people_probably like yourself. Wouldn_t you say you were mostly good? She got into trouble because I told on her_and now you know that I had somewhat selfish motives_but hey-- I was protecting her also.

I_m not feeling too guilty about ratting Blair out. I_ve been busy living life to the fullest while Blair is grounded to the house. I met this hot blonde babe_Emma_and had a fiery two month long relationship with her. Our relationship ended when I thought I could do better than her_so I broke it off and pursued another chick. This other chick isn_t even important enough to name_she was a mistake. I missed Emma_I deeply regretted splitting up with her. It was a mistake that she hasn_t forgiven and she won_t take me back. You bet your ass I_ve got a plan to win her back.
    I know that chicks always want what they can_t have. I_ll tell Blair to pretend she_s my girlfriend_Emma will see this tall hottie and be wildly jealous. I_m observant and I_ve seen how chicks operate. I_ve just got to talk my sister into pretending to be my girlfriend. Will there going to be a consequence to this decision? Yeah. I shudder to even tell you. I guess you_ll just have to see for yourself.

Peace,
    Dean Taylor

Dear Reader,

Have you ever been so horny that everything you see looks like some sort of phallic symbol? It_s a miserable and frustrating feeling to be constantly thinking about sex_my pussy aching and throbbing off and on all day long. I wish I could go out and meet a guy. It_s not just horniness that I feel but the lack of stimulation that comes from courting a guy. I love the tease. I live for all the subtle touches_flirty words_and sultry glances exchanged with a guy when I_m trying to make him mine. I can_t go out and meet a guy. I_m eighteen years old but I_m grounded to my house for an entire year_like some bratty schoolgirl_all because my step-brother ratted me out for having a glass bong in my drawer.
    I look at my phone and try to live through my girlfriends and their experiences_they_re all going out on dates_going to concerts_and Summertime festivals_and I dream that I_m one of them_that I_m free. I try to dream which guy I would date if I wasn_t confined to my house. I_m only allowed permission to go to school and come back home. Did you know that even my phone time is limited? My phone is paid for by my parents and they have a control on it that only allows for two hours of internet a day. Just two hours! It_s criminal.
    One day I was scrolling through my phone when Dean came up and stood by me. Dean_my step-brother_and I used to be good friends_before he ratted me out. He_s the golden boy, he can do no wrong_and his very presence annoys me. I asked him to leave me alone but he wanted to right his wrong. The idea of him apologizing was interesting to me_he never apologizes for anything. He asked me if he could take me to a concert_Agent Zero. I was filled with excitement! They_re my favorite band in the entire world! Nothing in life comes for free_and Dean wanted something in return. He wanted me to pretend to be his girlfriend so that he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous.
    I was opposed to the idea at first_but I considered that this was the only way I could get out of the house and have a real experience. I agreed and began to get ready. I took an hour in the shower as I meticulously shaved my legs_my armpits_and considered how I could play the role of a vixen_a seductress. The ideas whirled through my head and began to turn me on. I no longer felt like Blair but I was a femme fatale_a seductress_and actress_just like in Hollywood! I touched myself in the shower and couldn_t find relief to my sexual tension. I need a man. I_m so horny all the time. It_s all Dean_s fault. I hear him knock on my bedroom door while I_m laying out my clothes. What transpired next is too intense to explain. Watch my story unfold_you_ll just have to see for yourself.

Love,
    Blair Williams
    Model:
    Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_unfilteredblair_51941180318m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1353.52 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55
    Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_unfilteredblair_51941180318m1080.mp 4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Webcam Incident-Chad White, Summer Day

Missax.com- The Webcam Incident-Chad White, Summer Day

Description:
    Includes: Summer Day_Chad White_cream pie
    It_s a snow day and Summer is a little bummed_she would rather go to school than have them give the a day off in January and add a day in June. Chad_s making the most of his day off and is trying to organize a team of four for his online game. Summer hears him talk to his laptop_who_re you talking to? Chad explains and the anonymous person in the chat asks if she is hot? She_s not hot_she_s my stepsister. Summer takes offense to Chad_s comments. I_m hot. Chad shrugs his shoulders_she_s no Pam Anderson. You only like her because she has massive boobs. I_m hot in a different sort of way_I_m more elegant and sexy like Audrey Hepburn. Chad types away on the computer_he doesn_t tell her what he_s doing but moments later his phone bings to notify him. I got it! He thanks the anonymous man on the computer. Got what? Summer asks.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Summer Day
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_facepagesummer_51941171221m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2592.67 MB
    Duration : 00:47:58
    Video : AVC, 7 309 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_facepagesummer_51941171221m1080.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Jane-India Summer, Shyla Jennings, Zoe Bloom

Missax.com- Jane-India Summer, Shyla Jennings, Zoe Bloom

Description:
    Synopsis: India Summer is finally moving on from the loss of her late husband. She_s fallen in love with a very special someone she met in grief counseling. She_s called her step-daughter_Zoe Bloom_downstairs to meet her new fiance_the only problem is_this new fiance is a woman_a woman named Jane. Zoe makes it a point to plan to sabotage this relationship_and keep her stepmother to herself_even if it means accommodating all of her stepmother_s needs.
    Model:
    India Summer, Shyla Jennings, Zoe Bloom
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_jane_51941181009m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2103 MB
    Duration : 00:38:59
    Video : AVC, 7 311 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_jane_51941181009m1080.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Who s Your Daddy? pt.5-Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James

Missax.com- Who_s Your Daddy? pt.5-Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James

Description:
    Kenna James and Cadence Lux join forces for a threesome with reluctant stepfather_Chad White_creampie.

Submission. It_s a word that hasn_t been in Cadence_s vocabulary_but now that Kenna doesn_t want to share her stepdaddy_she feels the cold truth of submission. She_s always thought she wanted a strong man to make her feel feminine and vulnerable_and a sweet woman_Kenna_to be at her beck and call. Her wish has come true and shown itself to be a curse. Kenna has some newfound confidence_she_s peeling away from her. Chad and Kenna are closer than ever_and Cadence has become the third wheel_just like an orphan looking into a warm cabin_in some Charles Dickens scene_where her face is dirty_her barefeet stand in the cold_as she watches the happy family sit down at their dining table for a Holiday feast. There_s a pang in her stomach_she knows this feeling all too well.. she_s hit bottom_she_s got to do something. She_ll either be kicked out cold_or she_ll get what she wants_she_s just desperate enough to take the chance.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_tosirwithlovept5_51941191105m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1748.31 MB
    Duration : 00:32:33
    Video : AVC, 7 301 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_tosirwithlovept5_51941191105m1080.m p4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Spin The Bottle-Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade

Missax.com- Spin The Bottle-Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade

Description:
    Includes: Blair Williams & her sneaky stepbrother Dean Taylor_creampie with sorority hazers: Katrina Jade & Emma Hix

If you want to get into our sorority_you_ve got to play, Katrina tells Blair. Katrina is the head of the most coveted sorority in the school_and they only accept on 15 sorority-sisters a year. Blair smiles sweetly_I_m going to play_I_m just nervous. Is this guy even hot? Katrina scoffs_do you think that _I_ fuck around with ugly guys? Emma looks at Katrina sympathizing with Blair_s situation_maybe we_re being a little extreme. I mean.. twenty minutes for a make-out sesh is a little much. Katrina warns the girls_we_ve already come to the terms and if you don_t want to play there will be repercussions. Blair swallows her nerves and spins the bottle. The three girls watch as the bottle neck passes each one_it starts to slow nearing Katrina and Emma_and Katrina slaps her hand on it and stops it when it points at Blair. You_re up.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_spinthebottle_51941180319m1080.mp4
    File Size : 896.12 MB
    Duration : 00:19:24
    Video : AVC, 6 194 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream