Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Snowballs with Silver Linings-Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Missax.com- Snowballs with Silver Linings-Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Description:
    It_s freezing cold_windy_and snowing and Krissy has persuaded Jill to walk with her to get chocolate and rent a movie from the box rental machine a mile away! It_s movie night, Krissy explains sweetly_we can_t break family tradition just because of a silly snow storm. Jill adores Krissy_she_s always been the mother she_s never had. When Jill_s dad split up with Krissy_she had a choice to live with her father or Krissy and it was a no-brainer.. but tonight_she is cold and in a cranky mood.
    Jill complains about how they no longer have a car_and if her daddy never cheated on Krissy_they_d be driving to get the chocolate and movie. When Krissy married her father they moved into a beautiful new home that was tight for their combined budget_but now that daddy is out of the picture_Krissy has had to sell the car to keep the house. Jill pouts as snow gets in her boots_life is SO unfair. Krissy smiles warmly as she rubs her mittens together_life is just a series of obstacles to overcome. Look at this beautiful winter scenery_can_t you see the silver lining? She reaches down and tosses a snowball playfully at Jill. Jill brushes the snow off her cold skin_ooh! She runs after Krissy and grabs snow and puts it inside Krissy_s panties. Jill_s fingers touch the inside of Krissy_s labia and she begins to feel turned on_warm even though it_s negative ten with the windchill. Krissy looks at Jill in shock and Jill inches closer_closer_closer to Krissy_s lips_she kisses Krissy. Mommy.. Krissy looks at her_part excited and part scared about what she will do next. I_m cold, Jill says in her youthful little voice. Krissy sighs with some relief_maybe that touch was accident_that kiss_maybe she didn_t mean to kiss on the lips? Let_s go inside and warm you up_sweet girl, Krissy tells Jill.
    Watch the story unfold...
    Model:
    Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_movienightjillkrissy_51941180206m1080.mp 4
    File Size : 1133.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:09
    Video : AVC, 7 303 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:allherluv_movienightjillkrissy_5194118020 6m1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Social Media Influencer-Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings

Missax.com- The Social Media Influencer-Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings

Description:
    Synopsis: Ever since my stepsister_Scarlett Sage_became a Social Media Influencer_her personality has changed. She_s no longer my best friend_my stepsister_the girl who had to snuggle in my tiny twin-sized bed_clutching my body like a doll so she could fall asleep. We used to be so happy together_but now her happiness is ruled by how many _likes_ her photos get. She can_t be seen out in public with me_Shyla Jennings-- I only have 36 followers. She is obsessed with building a network of popular friends to go on staged outings where they pretend to live life to the fullest.. Scarlett holds her phone in her hand as she tells me about some crises where her ex-bestie has more followers than her. I_m picking up sticks to throw in a burning barrel_it_s a chore that was given to the both of us_but ever since Scarlett_s newfound celebrity_I pick up the slack. Scarlett_s ego has been out of control_and I_m getting fed up. I also suspect her and her former bestie were lovers_and that is where her true outrage and obsession lies. I decide it_s time to show Scarlett_the hard way_that there is more to life than _likes,_ and _shares._ She needs to be knocked down a peg_but how is that going to get me off? Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_socialmedia_51941190411m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1702.23 MB
    Duration : 00:31:31
    Video : AVC, 7 322 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_socialmedia_51941190411m1080.mp 4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Laura: Krissy-Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Missax.com- Laura: Krissy-Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Description:
    Includes: Jill Kassidy seduces Krissy Lynn
    Laura is back! Jill_s ultimate crush is supposed to be watching over her, to make sure she takes her meds. Krissy is the family friend that has been around forever. Jill has oftentimes fantasized about seducing her_purring during their lovemaking_and now that she_s here she has to tread lightly. Krissy will be reporting back to Jill_s parents. Jill is supposed to take her meds_but the meds make her best friend Laura disappear. Jill wants to prove to Krissy that she is mature enough to behave like an adult_she_s 18 after all. Krissy is also told to make sure Jill doesn_t keep any dolls in the home. When Krissy finds out_Jill convinces her to keep Laura a secret. Jill needs Laura_s help to seduce Krissy. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_laura2_51941180205m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1893.19 MB
    Duration : 00:35:05
    Video : AVC, 7 310 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_laura2_51941180205m1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Don t Say A Word: Act I-Brad Newman, Tyler Nixon, Vera King

Missax.com- Don_t Say A Word: Act I-Brad Newman, Tyler Nixon, Vera King

Description:
    Synopsis: Vera King has sneaky sex with her stepson_Tyler Nixon. Her husband_his father_Brad Newman is sleeping like a rock on the sofa. He wakes just as she is getting dressed_she_s not been caught_but he picks her up and carries her up to the stairs when he wakes and sees her. He wants to fuck her. Her stepson_s creampie seeps down her thigh as her body is frozen in fear. He can NOT find out.
    Prelude: I_m laying in bed at night and I_m turned on. My husband has been crashing on the sofa for a long time_and it doesn_t bother me at all that_s he_s not in my bed_my mind is on another man. I hear the TV faintly from downstairs_and then I hear my stepson_s voice. My finger slides in between my slippery pussy lips. I ache for him. I know it_s wrong_but I flirt with him shamelessly. I can_t tell you when it started_I close my eyes and my finger slips into my wanting little pussy as I try to pinpoint the moment when I knew it_I was in love with him. I begin to pump my finger in and out as I imagine his arms around my waist_pulling me in to sit on his lap_he does that so often. I hear my husband yell at the TV_loud and obnoxious yelling about some foul play the ref made. I groan as I pull my finger out of my pussy. I scrunch my brow together_finger fucking myself and blissfully falling asleep alone in my King sized bed isn_t an option tonight. I pull myself from my bed_the cool Autumn air hits my body. It_s funny how I went from sweat pants and oversized terry cloth robes to satin nighties and silk-blend robes. I know I wear them for him_and I now I can_t wait to see him. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Brad Newman, Tyler Nixon, Vera King
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_forbiddenlustact1_51941190924m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2880.84 MB
    Duration : 00:53:35
    Video : AVC, 7 322 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_forbiddenlustact1_51941190924m1080. mp4 - 2.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Disciple-Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Disciple-Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax

Description:
    Aaliyah_tell me your tale of woe_kitten.
    Penny_my tale of woe?
    Aaliyah rolls her eyes playfully_sure.. all homeless girls have a tale of woe. I_ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
    Penny leans against the counter_I used to have quite a lot of money_well at least my parents do. My parents live at the top of CherryHill Rd_it_s near here..
    Your parents own the CherryHill mansion?
    Penny nods.
    Aaliyah_s is in awe of that home. You can see it from all angles of the valley_you_re rich. why are you homeless?
    Four years ago_on my seventeenth birthday_I told them that I had a secret. I was in love_and I wanted them to meet her. I wanted her to be my wife.
    Aaliyah_s eyebrows light up_you_re a lesbian?
    Penny searches Aaliyah_s face for approval or judgement_but she doesn_t let on how she feels about that. Penny shrugs her shoulders and continues,_yes. My parents kicked me out and I moved in with my girlfriend for a little while_but she didn_t want to come out to her parents. She saw what I went though_she was terrified. When her parents told me I had to go back then I stayed with friends.
    Aaliyah leans forward in interest.
    Penny_I tried to find work but you know how it is in this small town_everyone knows everyone_and my dad has so much influence in this community_he wouldn_t let anyone hire me. So I found a new home_I stayed in an abandoned motor home that had art supplies in it_lots of pretty glass beads and elastic string. I lived there for three years and I fixed it up so nice. I made a living making these bracelets at art festivals_and street corners she shows Aaliyah her bracelets
    Aaliyah smiles_pretty.
    Thanks_but then my parents found out where I was staying_they had my home towed away. I had enough cash saved to rent a room for six months_and now here I am.. I_ve been sleeping outside and it_s so hot_and I_m so tired.
    Aaliyah,so why didn_t you just leave town?
    The love of my life lives here. She_s married now_and that_s a whole different story_but we_re still friends.. someday she will love me again.
    Aaliyah feels deeply for Penny_she puts her hand on her chest_that_s some tale of woe.
    Penny shrugs_since you_re letting me stay here. I_m going to start selling my bracelets again_buy more supplies_I_m going to make a lot of jewelry and go to the trade show in New York City. Daddy doesn_t control the whole United States_so maybe I can make a decent living with my jewelry business. I could buy a house_show my girlfriend that I_m not a loser_that I could support her.
    Aaliyah_s sympathy for Penny_s situation knocks her breath away_Oh_kitten.
    Penny changes the subject_How long have you been here?
    Daddy just joined Mom on a mission_and it was on of their missions when they met me I was in the foster care system last year and because I was eighteen_they were going to kick me out. I was an angry girl_my foster parents were not kind_they just adopted kids on for the government bonus money. One of the foster girls told me she takes medicine when she_s mad_and she shared that medicine with me. It was amazing! The medicine made the world look beautiful and kind_and I felt loved_until it wore off and then I needed more_more_and more of it to feel the same level of happiness as the first time. I didn_t know I was sick until I met our Mom.
    Penny scrunches her brow in confusion_our mom?
    Aaliyah nods_Bridgette_Daddy_s wife, she huffs with a little annoyance_you should call her Mommy too.
    So they took you to a rehab?
    Aaliyah continues_no they took me here and rehabilitated me with true love. I never felt kindness.. genuine_pure kindness that doesn_t ask for anything in return_until I met Mommy.
    Sounds lovely_she smiles warmly as she sits down.
    Aaliyah_s eyes light up in shock_she yells,_STAND UP!
    Penny quickly stands_swallows and looks frightened.
    Aaliyah shakes off the tense mood_take off your clothes., she orders Penny in a stern tone.
    Penny looks confused.
    If you want to stay here I have to check you.
    Penny_check me?
    Aaliyah rolls her eyes at Penny_s stupidity_If you bring a stray dog in you have to check for fleas_it_s the same with girls.
    Penny asks naively_fleas?
    Aaliyah nods_lice_mites_humans can even carry some strains of mange.
    Penny looks down embarrassed.
    Of course.. I could always drive you to the homeless shelter on Broadway and 4th.
    Penny_Oh please no.. I stayed there once_it_s absolutely terrifying.
    Aaliyah shrugs indifferently.
    Penny begins to take her clothes off with obedience. Aaliyah watches in interest as more inches of her porcelain skin are revealed. Penny brushes off the dirt on her stomach. She unhooks her bra and hesitates. Aaliyah looks at her and nods in approval. The bra falls to the floor and her voluptuous breasts pour out_her perfectly pink nipples are one of the few areas on Penny that is clean. Aaliyah smiles in approval. She grabs the wash basin and cloth. Penny swallows with tension as she wonders_is she really going to clean me?
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_51941180710m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1814.7 MB
    Duration : 00:34:01
    Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_51941180710 m1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Promise I ll Be Good-Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble

Missax.com- Promise_I_ll Be Good-Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble

Description:
    What_s a girl to do when she_s failed to scare away her opponent? Kenna James is practically engaged to the man I love_Seth Gamble_who also happens to be my stepbrother. I thought that Seth would admire my fight for him_that he would carry me up the stairs to his bedroom and ravish me with kisses and we would laugh_laugh at Kenna_laugh at our funny romance_and make love as we usually do. That_s not what happened.
    I bite my lip to tell you how he looked at me with scorn in his eyes_how he vowed to move away_far away from me. I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I waited until the sun went down_after our parents went to bed_and I begged his forgiveness. I can not have the man I love to love me alone_but I can promise to be his mistress. I_ll devote my life to waiting for my chance with him. Maybe he_ll get married? I_ll probably get married_but I swear to God I will never love anyone as much as I love that man. I promise_I_ll be good from here on out_so long as I can have him.
    Model:
    Kenna James, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_promiseillbegood_51941190611m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1756.19 MB
    Duration : 00:32:45
    Video : AVC, 7 282 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_promiseillbegood_51941190611m1080.m p4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Taboo Triangle Ep 4-Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Missax.com- Taboo Triangle Ep 4-Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

Description:
    Includes: The finale of Taboo Triangle, Jill Kassidy_Krissy Lynn_and a cameo by Chad White

I knew my step-mother was cheating on my dad_and oh yes-- it infuriates me_but not for the reason that you might think. I_ve been investigating my stepmother and watching her dodge and squirm out of my attempts to catch her in the act. I now have evidence to bring to light.
    It_s not possible for her to get away this time. I_ve went over the scenario dozens of times since I connected the dots. I began to fantasize proving her guilt_and she tests me asking what evidence do I have? I show her and it pushes her off her high horse_maybe she cowers_tugs on my legs_and begs me to keep her secret. I confess that all the fantasizing has given me quite a power trip. I_m not used to pulling on a woman_s strings as if I am a puppeteer. I_ve started to wonder what else can I make my step-mommy puppet do?

Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_forbidden4_51941180208m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1405.47 MB
    Duration : 00:26:03
    Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 235 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_forbidden4_51941180208m1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Neon Moonlight pt. 2-Alex Jett, Alexis Fawx, Quinton James, Sarah Vandella

Missax.com- Neon Moonlight pt. 2-Alex Jett, Alexis Fawx, Quinton James, Sarah Vandella

Description:
    Alexis Fawx is at work_and her best friend_Sarah Vandella_isn_t there. Alexis doesn_t realize that Sarah Vandella is having an affair with her husband_Quinton James. Alexis enters the VIP room where a client is waiting for her-- her stepson_Alex! Alex can_t wait to tell his stepmother the news_he_s accepted into college! He wants her to leave his father_to come to college with him_but she declines. The fantasy sounds amazing_but she feels as if it_s too late for her to start over again. The song begins and the sexual tension builds as Alex kisses Alexis. Alexis and Alex make love_they finally give into each other_and she begs her stepson to make her cum. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Alex Jett, Alexis Fawx, Quinton James, Sarah Vandella
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_moonlightpt2_51941200228m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2663.2 MB
    Duration : 00:49:21
    Video : AVC, 7 297 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_moonlightpt2_51941200228m1080.mp4 - 2.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- The Wrong Sister-Isiah Maxwell, Kristen Scott, Leigh Raven

Missax.com- The Wrong Sister-Isiah Maxwell, Kristen Scott, Leigh Raven

Description:
    WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY KRISTEN SCOTTKristen Scott is meeting with her estranged sister_Leigh Raven. Leigh has escaped an abusive relationship and is looking to start a new life. They haven_t had the best relationship growing up. Kristen is narcissistic_self absorbed_and although Leigh loves her sister despite her flaws_Kristen drifted away from Leigh when she moved from Colorado to California.
    Leigh meets Kristen_s boyfriend_Isiah Maxwell_and is shocked at how kind he is_how much he loves her sister_she envies Kristen. The more Leigh sees their relationship_the more she sees a similarity in abuse between Kristen and her ex-boyfriend Jack. Leigh builds a friendship between Isiah_and she decides to protect him against her own sister. You chose the wrong sister, she purrs as her breasts are pushed up against his chest. Let me save you.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Isiah Maxwell, Kristen Scott, Leigh Raven
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_thewrongsister_51941190206m1080_2.mp4
    File Size : 2594.6 MB
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Duration : 00:48:12
    Video : AVC, 7 301 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_thewrongsister_51941190206m1080_2.m p4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Easter Egg-gasm-Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings

Missax.com- Easter Egg-gasm-Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings

Description:
    Synopsis:
    Mischevious stepsister_Shyla Jennings_has an affinity for pranking sweet-natured Scarlett Sage. She has bought a miraculous toy_an Egg-Gasm_that will travel far up a woman_s vagina_to her g-spot where it will not release until it gives her the biggest orgasm of her life. The toy comes complete with a remote control so that the giver can control the receiver_s pleasure. Shyla hides as she gives and withholds the waves and pangs of pleasure. When Scarlett finds out the giver of the Egg-gasm is Shyla_hilarity ensues!
    Model:
    Scarlett Sage, Shyla Jennings
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_egggasmeaster_51941190412m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1960.61 MB
    Duration : 00:36:20
    Video : AVC, 7 307 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream