Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- I Have a Confession-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- I Have a Confession-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Description:
    Includes: Alexis Fawx_Tyler Nixon_repressed desires come to light_creampie
    I heard it said that when an interest becomes an obsession_you have to do something about it_address it_think over the consequences of your actions_work to improve your mind to a healthier state of being.
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_photographyalexis_51941170906m1080_mx.mp4
    File Size : 2805.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:47:37
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:missa_photographyalexis_51941170906m1080_ mx.mp4 - 2.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Let Bygones Be Bygones-Chad White, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Missax.com- Let Bygones Be Bygones-Chad White, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Description:

Synopsis:

When Zac Wild turned 18_he moved out of his hometown_and was careful to return only when his foster-sister_Lacy Lennon_wasn_t at home. He finds himself alone with her_when his tricky mother coordinated the two to be alone in the house for the weekend. Lacy is apologetic for her past behavior_she acted out to get Zac_s attention. Her heart is heavy as she confesses she_s had a mad crush on him for years. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_letbygonesbebygones_51941180515m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2455.33 MB
    Duration : 00:45:38
    Video : AVC, 7 299 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_letbygonesbebygones_51941180515m108 0.mp4 - 2.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Lost Girl-Bridgette B, Shyla Jennings

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Lost Girl-Bridgette B, Shyla Jennings

Description:
    It_s a sweltering hot July morning and Shyla wakes up in her home_a cardboard box she pulled out a dumpster and hid safely in the middle of the woods. Her stomach grumbles and she looks for food inside her bag_but she has eaten the last from her dumpster dive. She reflects for a moment on what brought her in this position. It_s funny how a series of unfortunate events could bring a young woman_who was well on her way to become an Accountant_to homeless with nothing to account for. She looks at the ads inside of the paper that she uses as a sunscreen_maybe there is a way she could find a job_anything that would help her get ahead. She sees an advertisement for a woman_s shelter_her eyes light up. That_s it! If only she could have a place to sleep_a residence_a place to keep her body and clothes clean so the smell doesn_t offend potential employers.
    She walks a few miles to Bridgette and Chad White_s Homeless Residence for Women. She feels nervous as she rings the door bell. She_s put her hand out for help a few times since losing her home and she_s always been burned. She hides behind a tree hugging whether the beautiful Bridgette is kind_safe for her to encounter. Bridgette looks kind and somewhat annoyed at Shyla_s cautious hiding. Come on in_honey_you_re safe here. Do you want something to eat? How about something to drink? Goodness_you look awfully thirsty. Shyla_s heart speeds up as she suspects that Bridgette might want more from her than she anticipated.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Bridgette B, Shyla Jennings
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_homelessbridgshy_51941180524m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2366.78 MB
    Duration : 00:43:54
    Video : AVC, 7 315 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 235 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_homelessbridgshy_51941180524m10 80.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Snowballs with Silver Linings II-India Summer, Scarlett Sage

Missax.com- Snowballs with Silver Linings II-India Summer, Scarlett Sage

Description:
    Synopsis: Stepmother_India Summer_tells her stepdaughter_Scarlett Sage_that there will be no college classes today_no work for her either_the snowfall has practically cancelled the city for the day! Scarlett is more pleased about the free day than India could imagine_she has been looking for the opportunity to seduce her stepmother_and she will not let India smoothly evade her advances. India struggles between her lust for her beautiful stepdaughter_her fidelity to her husband_and her sense of right and wrong.
    Model:
    India Summer, Scarlett Sage
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_snowballs2_51941190103m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2398.82 MB
    Duration : 00:44:15
    Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_snowballs2_51941190103m1080.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- For Your Own Good pt.1-Kristen Scott, Mona Wales, Robby Echo, Zac Wild

Missax.com- For Your Own Good pt.1-Kristen Scott, Mona Wales, Robby Echo, Zac Wild

Description:
    AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Actress (Featurette) - Kristen Scott
    XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - All-sex - ZacKristenKristen Scott is being dragged by her step-mother into a vacant room. She_s being punished for running away. Her step-mother_Missa_brings in Kristen_s step-brother_Zac Wild_to soothe her. He always could handle her wild behavior. Zac looks at the wild scene unfolding_he_s always felt like he_s had to take care of his over-emotional mother and his stepsister_and it_s been like that even when his stepdad was in the picture.
    The mother has to go to work_the three are in serious trouble and she she has to prepare to leave the country. Zac assures Missa that he_ll take care of everything_and not to worry_no one is going to know that Kristen_s at the house. Missa leaves and Mona Wales_Zac_s girlfriend_invites herself in.
    Mona is having a conflict of her own. She and Zac made love for the very first time last week and she hasn_t heard from him since. Mona_having issues of her own_is looking to collect her purse that she left at Zac_s house_and end the relationship. Zac tries his best to soothe Mona. He doesn_t want to lose her. Mona has no idea the conflict that has been going on in his family.
    Watch the story unfold in this three part series..
    Model:
    Kristen Scott, Mona Wales, Robby Echo, Zac Wild
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_arrestedlovept1_51941181214m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2983.68 MB
    Duration : 00:55:29
    Video : AVC, 7 302 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_arrestedlovept1_51941181214m1080.mp 4 - 2.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Take Me with You-Brandon Ashton, Bunny Colby

Missax.com- Take Me with You-Brandon Ashton, Bunny Colby

Description:
    Includes: NEW ACTORS: Nadya Nabakova and Brandon Ashton_creampie
    He came into my bedroom with a rented camcorder_Nadya_I got it! Yes_I agreed to help him make his introductory video for the website_but I was hoping he was just trying to make me jealous or something. I tape him and try to keep it cool. I_ve already schemed a way to make him mine.
    I tell him_now tape me_I want to be on the dating site. I watch his face closely for any hint of jealousy_something that I can use_but instead he agrees_and so I make my tape extra naughty. I purr into the camera as I slip off my sweater to come and meet me_no strings attached. I tell him to lay down.
    Model:
    Brandon Ashton, Bunny Colby
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_datingsitenadya_51941171117m1080.mp4
    File Size : 1100.63 MB
    Duration : 00:18:41
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_datingsitenadya_51941171117m1080.mp 4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Sibling Rivalry-Kenna James, Serena Blair

Missax.com- Sibling Rivalry-Kenna James, Serena Blair

Description:
    Serena Blair_s stepsister_Kenna James_is self centered_brutally ambitious_and hot.. undeniably sexy. Serena envied Kenna_and Kenna wants Serena. The two 18 year old women come head-to-head when Serena is pushed too far. Sexy_aggressive_and passionate lovemaking ensues.
    Model:
    Kenna James, Serena Blair
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : allherluv_hate__51941181129m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2003.83 MB
    Duration : 00:37:10
    Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_hate__51941181129m1080.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Insomniac pts. 3 & 4-Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax

Missax.com- Insomniac pts. 3 & 4-Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax

Description:
    ​SYNOPSIS: Emma confesses her feelings for her step-brother_assuring him sex is just the medicine she needs for her insomnia_and it works. While Emma is dreaming in Chad_s arms_Britney_who believes herself to be Chad_s girlfriend_crawls into his bedroom window. The girls compete for Chad_begging Chad to choose him. (sex includes: Creampies_and facial cumshot).

(from Chad_s perspective)
    It_s 10pm_and in order to help Emma with her insomnia_we all go to our bedrooms_even if we_re not ready to go to bed. I hear my phone text and it_s Britney_she wants to see me. I text her back_can_t.. got to watch Em. It_s difficult for me to hit the send button but obligation has always weighed over any sort of fun. I guess I_m just wired that way. Britney text me back_I can be at your bedroom window in 10 minutes, and she sends me a picture of her breasts. I can feel my cock stiffen_and then I hear a soft knock on the door.
    Can I come in? Emma walks in without hearing my answer. She looks at me with determination.
    What_s up? I_m half annoyed with her and half concerned. I_m always concerned for Emma_I guess I_m just wired that way.
    Emma breathes in deeply and confesses that she_s in love with me. I tell her how absurd that is.. of course she loves me but she is not _in love_ with me_she misspoke_and I_m sure that_s some side effect of her lack of sleep. She looks at me with determination_she wants me_she wants me to make love to her.
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_insomnia3_4_51941180724m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2578.12 MB
    Duration : 00:47:49
    Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_insomnia3_4_51941180724m1080.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Who s Your Daddy? pt.2-Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James

Missax.com- Who_s Your Daddy? pt.2-Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James

Description:
    Chad fully intended to set his stepdaughter on the right path_but it backfired. The girls clung to one another and begged him to let Cadence stay in the home. She has nowhere to go, Kenna said with her arms wrapped tightly around Cadence. Chad needed to leave the house before he could give the girls his decision. He was gone all night long.
    The next morning the girls were planning on going to a house party with frat boys! Chad walked in and saw his daughter dressed in cut-off shorts and a belly top. He was overwhelmed_but every time he would begin to voice his objections to their behavior the girls would turn on their girlish seductions_that sweet voice that always melts step-daddy_s heart. Later that night the pair sneak to his bedroom. Cadence knows that she_s not the only one who_s madly crushing on step-daddy Chad_Kenna is too! She wants him_and she uses Kenna as a way to get to him. Cadence tells Chad that Kenna is not interested in being a promiscuous girl_she_s just curious. Kenna agrees with Cadence and asks to see_to touch her stepfather_s penis for educational purposes. Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_tosirwithlovept2_51941191105m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2028.71 MB
    Duration : 00:37:50
    Video : AVC, 7 290 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_tosirwithlovept2_51941191105m1080.m p4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Internal Affairs-Chad White, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Internal Affairs-Chad White, Whitney Wright

Description:
    ​As I drive to the house_I contemplate what I will say to the man who I believe is holding my friend_Ivy. The mud I smudged on my face makes me look just like the homeless who sleep under the Roosevelt Bridge downtown where Ivy was last seen. The mud makes my face itch and I hold my hands tight on the steering wheel as I remember both my character I am to play_and the special agent that I really am.
    ​There are three things you need to know about me. One: I_m always up in my own head_and it_s both an attribute and a flaw. Two: I_m suspicious,_hey-- you_ve got to be suspicious in this world to survive. There_s always someone out there who wants to take advantage of you_stay suspicious_stay one step ahead of them. And Three: I_ve got an irresistible attraction for muscular men with sparkly blue eyes_big hands_a beard.. the kind of man my Dad was when he was alive. I guess everyone has their thing.​​ ​​
    Watch the story unfold..
    Model:
    Chad White, Whitney Wright
    Studio:
    Missax.com
    Info:
    File Name : missa_givemeshelter3_51941180615m1080.mp4
    File Size : 2367.55 MB
    Duration : 00:44:00
    Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream