Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Rob,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Rob,

Description:
    In case you don_t already know, Cathy loves getting fucked by younger guys.
    The whole _cougar_ scene is a real turn on for her .. and a whole lot of
    younger guys as well.

One guy who especially likes being fucked by a cougar is, Rob, a 24 year old
    guy, who contacted Cathy saying he wanted to give her a creampie. When Cathy
    read his email, and saw his pics, she wanted him to give her a creampie too.
    They arranged to hook up the next time we were in LA and this is what happened.
    In keeping with the _cougar_ theme, Rob pretends to be a much younger neighbor
    who knocks at Cathy_s door to deliver a letter which was mistakenly left at his
    family_s home a few doors away.
    Model:
    Cathy, Rob,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-rob-1st.mp4
    File Size : 559.78 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:12
    Video : AVC, 2 488 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:rob-1st_1200.zip - 35.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-rob-1st.mp4 - 559.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Farrah, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Farrah, Peter,

Description:
    We_d known Farrah for a little while before we did this threesome with her. It_s a long story
    how we got to know her so rather than add it her I_ll write it up and add it to the POV section
    on Peter_s Page.

As you can see Farrah is super cute, sexy like you wouldn_t believe and just an all around great
    girl. She turned me on like crazy from the first time I saw her and getting to have sex with her
    was truly amazing!! I guess this is more of a 1 on 1 between her and me but Cathy does make an
    appearance so that_s why I_ve added it as a threesome. I hope you enjoy Farrah as much as
    I did :-)
    Model:
    Cathy, Farrah, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:farrah_1200.zip - 64.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:farrah_1200.zip - 64.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Mia, DCJohn,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Mia, DCJohn,

Description:
    It had been quite a while since we_d visited Chicago and the east coast so we decided to take
    a trip out there. It had also been way too long since we_d hooked up with Mia so we arranged
    to meet her in Chicago and then again out on the east coast.

We always have a great time when we visit DC and our time there on this trip was no exception.
    Four horny Black guys turned up wanting to get their hard cocks into Cathy and Mia .. and they
    weren_t disappinted. The girls were hungry for cocks and also determined to get their fill of
    some BBC semen!! A great time was had by everyone!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Mia, DCJohn,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-dc-gb-2012.mp4
    File Size : 1054.42 MB
    Duration : 00:44:43
    Video : AVC, 3 192 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:dc-gb-2012_1200.zip - 44.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-dc-gb-2012.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy,

Description:
    We_d heard the Sugar Hill Swingers Club in Los Angeles was a good place to visit
    on a Saturday night so one Saturday night that is exactly what we did. Before we
    did we asked the owners if it would be okay for us to video our fun and they were
    happy to let us.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people attending the club that night didn_t want to be
    videoed but luckily Cathy had invited some of her regular lovers along to the club.
    A few of the guys, who were strangers to us, were way more interested in getting
    themselves some of Cathy so they joined in. While we were filming there were about
    20 people watching from behind the camera .. LOL.
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-sugarhill-gb.mp4
    File Size : 521 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:37:34
    Video : AVC, 1 836 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sugarhill-gb_1200.zip - 41.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-sugarhill-gb.mp4 - 521.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Ian,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Ian,

Description:
    Ian has been a good friend for many years and we have been swinging with him for as
    long as we_ve known him. As you can see, he has a huge cock .. 9 12 long and a
    pussy stretching 7 34 around .. that Cathy loves having up inside her.

Because of the thickness of his cock Cathy has been unable to do much anal with him.
    For a while she tried to _train_ her butt to take his huge thickness and here is one of
    her first attempts. In this scene he manages to get a couple of inches into her ass but
    no more. She was determined to have him fuck her ass _properly_ .. but it was going to
    take time!!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Ian,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-ian-anal.mp4
    File Size : 214.92 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10
    Video : AVC, 2 178 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:ian-anal_1200.zip - 41.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-ian-anal.mp4 - 214.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    It had been a while since we_d visited Atlanta so when our friend, Bobby July, contacted us
    and invited us down we didn_t hesitate in accepting his invitation. Included in his invitation
    was a promise to organize a couple of gangbangs for Cathy.

On the first night of our visit to Atlanta, Bobby organized for a group of local Black guys
    to come to our room. All the guys had just one thing on their minds .. having some _fun_ with my
    wife. Cathy was super horny as soon as she saw the guys standing around with erections and
    it ended up being an AWESOME night. There was a great buzz in the room and Cathy got showered
    with sooo many loads of hot sperm and her pussy was well taken care of as well .. LOL
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-atlanta-gangbang-2006.mp4
    File Size : 552.88 MB
    Duration : 00:32:55
    Video : AVC, 2 242 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 98.9 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:atlanta-gangbang-2006_1200.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-atlanta-gangbang-2006.mp4 - 552.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tim,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tim,

Description:
    Tim is a younger guy we have known for a number of years. He has been fucking Cathy since
    he was 19 and as you_ll see Cathy just loves having his big thick cock buried deep inside her.

This scene is the first time Tim allowed us to video the action and although he was a little
    nervous he was also super excited that everyone would get to see him fuck Cathy. He gave Cathy
    two creampies this night and just check out how stretched her pussy is after having him fully
    inside her. Afterwards, Tim said he was cool to be videoed again so there is more to come .. LOL
    Model:
    Cathy, Tim,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-tim-2010.mp4
    File Size : 910.7 MB
    Duration : 00:25:31
    Video : AVC, 4 887 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:tim-2010_1200.zip - 40.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-tim-2010.mp4 - 910.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Maya, Chris,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Maya, Chris,

Description:
    Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
    Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes!!

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
    truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
    cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
    check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
    returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
    was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
    it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
    By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
    happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Maya, Chris,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080-maya-orgy-p2.mp4
    File Size : 1036.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:29:27
    Video : AVC, 4 815 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:maya-orgy-p2_1200.zip - 15.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1080-maya-orgy-p2.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Alanna, Kimmi,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Alanna, Kimmi,

Description:
    During a visit to Tampa in the summer of 2004, we joined a group of swinger friends
    and rented a house for a week.

With so many horny women in the one place an all girl orgy was bound to happen and
    this was not the only time that it did. This particular time the orgy involved 8
    girls .. and that was only because there was only 8 in the house at the time .. LOL
    Model:
    Cathy, Alanna, Kimmi,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-8girl-orgy.mp4
    File Size : 215.75 MB
    Duration : 00:17:02
    Video : AVC, 1 667 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:8girl-orgy_1200.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-8girl-orgy.mp4 - 215.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Alex had emailed to tell me that he was a huge fan and had literally grown up watching my videos.
    He said that I had turned him onto creampies and that it was on his _bucket list_ to fuck and
    creampie me. I liked the sound of that so I arranged to hook up with him.

Peter had organized a real fun scenario for Alex and I to play out. Alex was a spoiled rich kid
    and I was the new maid. While I was cleaning up, Alex deliberately messed things up and then told
    me to suck his cock or I would get fired. I, of course, fearing for my job did as he said but then
    he decided he wanted to also fuck, and then, creampie me. It was a fun scenario to do and Alex got
    to tick something off his bucket list .. hehe.
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-alexd.mp4
    File Size : 577.5 MB
    Duration : 00:32:30
    Video : AVC, 2 380 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots: