Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Kendra's Creampie GB - p2

cathyscraving.com - Kendra's Creampie GB - p2

Cast: Cathy, Kendra, AJ
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Girl-Girl, Creampies
    Description: Kendra is a friend of a guy who attends a lot of our creampie gangbang/orgies and he felt she would be a perfect fit to join Cathy at one. He was most definitely right. Kendra is amazing and she loves creampies as much as Cathy .. hehe.I can't describe what a great time we all had that night but I will say that of the 5 guys who were there, 2 came three times, 2 came twice and the last guy came once. That's 11 creampies from 5 guys in an hour soif that's anything to go by you will know how amazing Kendra was!!"

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 30 min 0 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Bianca's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Bianca's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Bianca
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Facials, Cum Play
    Description: In March of 2005 we visited Phoenix and met up with Bianca. The reason for the visit, and hooking up with Bianca, was a gangbang we had organized for members of our websites. The night we arrivedin Phoenix, a couple of nights before the gangbang, we caught up with Bianca and her guy. Before the night was over the two girls ended up having a threesome with a guy they met at the hotel.Here's what happened :-)

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 31 min 56 s
    Size: 617 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Dallas Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Dallas Threesome

Cast: Cathy
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: In the summer of 2005 we travelled down to Dallas for a gangbang. Before we arrived Cathy had 11 guys on her list for the gangbang that night. As the day wore on several of the guys were forced to pull out for various 'personal' reasons so by the time the gangbang started only 2 guys were left. One guy, FLexxx .. who had gangbanged Cathy on an earlier trip .. said he would do his best tomake up for the shortage of cocks. As you'll see he went above and beyond what we could have asked of him and creampied Cathy 4 times!!

Duration: 33 min 8 s
    Size: 481 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - DVP BBCGangbang - p1

cathyscraving.com - DVP BBCGangbang - p1

Cast: Cathy, DCJohn
    Category: Gangbangs, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play
    Description: Cathy had been contacted by .. dB .. a local Black guy who arranged gangbangs in the Raleigh area. He emailed to inquire if there was any possiblity Cathy would consider making a stop in Raleigh on a future Road Trip. Cathy wrote him back to say she would love to come for a visit!! When the visit was over, Cathy said to me she was so pleased she'd decided to go. She said she'd had the best time and the guys who came along to fuck and creampie her were the nicest guys and great lovers. Her pussy got double fucked (two cocks were together in her pussy at the same time) so much during the gangbang that she had no idea how many orgasms she'd had but it was a LOT. I told her it was more than 30 orgasms. And the creampies they gave her were amazing. Two of the guys creampied her three times each and both of their first creampies were HUGE. Here are some of those creampies!!

Duration: 31 min 14 s
    Size: 2.07 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Peter Creampies Mia

cathyscraving.com - Peter Creampies Mia

Cast: Cathy, Mia, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Creampies
    Description: It had been about a year since we'd last seen Mia so we organized for her to fly in for a few days to 'party' with us. After the huge gangbang we had while Mia, and also Alanna, were in town .. scene 382 .. Alanna had to fly home, but Mia was still with us for a few more days.As you all know by now, Mia is always horny for a hard cock and a sloppy creampie so one eveningshe said she wanted to be fucked. I certainly didn't have a problem with that so I suggested her and Cathy make out while I watched. As I watched them, I got even hornier than I already was andby the time I got my rampant cock into Mia I knew I would have a huge load for her, and that's exactly what she got, but only after I gave her hot wet cunt a solid pounding .. LOL

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 37 min 57 s
    Size: 659 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - A ThreesomeWith Jonjon

cathyscraving.com - A ThreesomeWith Jonjon

Cast: Cathy, Raven, Jonjon
    Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: After our visit to Lake Havasu, we continued on to Las Vegas for an adult internet convention. After the earlier conventions we'd been to we were expecting to have a good time at this one .. and we weren't disappointed!! Raven was also in town during the convention so Cathy decided she would like to introduce her to JonJon. A couple of phonecalls were made and here is the result. Needless to say all three had an awesome time and so did the photographers .. LOL

Duration: 37 min 38 s
    Size: 692 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Dolly's 1st EverGangbang - p1

cathyscraving.com - Dolly's 1st EverGangbang - p1

Cast: Cathy, Dolly, Dirk, JackB
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play, Big Dicks
    Description: Dolly is a girl Peter fucked during our 2017 Spring Road Trip. Back then, Dolly had mentioned she was interested in doing a creampie gangbang with 5 or 6 guys and I told her I could organize it for her. When I spoke to her before our next Road Trip she said she was still super excited about doing it so I set to getting it organized!! As planned Dolly arrived on time and so did the 6 horny guys I'd asked to join us. Everything was set for a great night and that was exactly what we got. Although it was Dolly's first ever gangbang (the first time in fact she'd been fucked by more than 1 guy) she took to it like a duck takes to water. It was an awesome night for everyone involved!!

Duration: 27 min 36 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Rick's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Rick's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Mia
    Category: Threesomes, Interaccial
    Description: It had been a little over a year since Mia had last visited so we were pleased to see her when she flew again to party with us for a few days. As we expected, she announced that she was super horny as we drove away from the airport so it was a good thing that Cathy had organized a lot of fun stuff for while she was with us.The following afternoon after their big gangbang the night before .. scene 417 .. Mia and Cathy werewanting to be fucked some more so Cathy called up Rick, a guy who had organized some Black gangbangs for her in the past, and invited him over. Rick said he'd love to come over and havesome 'fun' with them.

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 446 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tara, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tara, Peter,

Description:
    Tara is a girl, in her mid 20_s, who we first met at swingers parties back in
    2000. We played with her a little at the parties and when she learned we
    had a website she asked if she could be on it. Of course, we were delighted to
    include her and she was super aroused by the idea of being seen by so many people.
    You can see her first appearance in scenes .. 021 & 022.

After the fun we had in the previous two scenes .. 052 & 053 .. Tara wanted to do more so
    we got together with her again a few days later. I was eager to get my cock back up inside
    her incredible pussy so the first thing we did was have another threesome with her. It was
    awesome and this time I came inside her and also over her amazing ass!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Tara, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-tara-sofa3some.mp4
    File Size : 150.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:10:51
    Video : AVC, 1 842 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:tara-sofa3some_1200.zip - 6.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-tara-sofa3some.mp4 - 150.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Oasis,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Oasis,

Description:
    As was mentioned in an earlier scene, we first met Oasis and Lance at an adult internet
    convention in Las Vegas back in June 2001. The four of us had a lot of fun together and
    they invited us to visit them at Lake Havasu whenever we wanted to. We took them up on
    that invitation in January 2002 when we spent a few days with them.

Although it was the middle of winter, Lake Havasu was very warm so one day we all jumpped
    into Oasis_s jeep and headed up into the hills surrounding Lake Havasu. Lance and I took
    our cameras with us .. knowing the girls were planning on making out in the great outdoors
    .. and her_s what we captured :-)
    Model:
    Cathy, Oasis,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-oasis-hills.mp4
    File Size : 407.8 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:22:14
    Video : AVC, 2 458 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream