Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy,

Description:
    In March of 2005 we visited Phoenix to meet up with Bianca and do a gangbang with members
    of our websites (scene #225). A couple of nights before the gangbang_Cathy had a barmeet
    at a nearby bar so she could hang with some members of her website. After the barmeet_Cathy
    took a couple of the guys back to our hotel room.

There are no photos with this video. You may be asking why so I will tell you. While we were
    at the bar_Cathy was flirting with all the guys including our Photographer for the night. To
    cut a long story short .. our Photographer decided Cathy_s offer to suck his cock was better
    than my offer of him photographing the action .. can_t say I blame him .. LOL.
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-bill-3some-2005.mp4
    File Size : 224.78 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:16:15
    Video : AVC, 1 828 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 98.5 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-bill-3some-2005.mp4 - 224.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Dolly, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Dolly, Peter,

Description:
    It was thanks to a friend that we got to know, Dolly, a beautiful and horny blonde who we ended up having a threesome with.

Our friend told us Dolly loved to fuck and he was definitely right. For over an hour I fucked her and ate her pussy over and
    over again. I have no idea how many times I made her cum but it was a LOT and it turned me on like crazy to hear and see her
    like that. Cathy joined the action as well and Dolly was as much into girlgirl action as she was into guys.

When it came time for me to cum I got Dolly into a position where I could pound her cunt fast and hard. I then started slowly
    and built my pace and how hard I was thrusting into her. As my orgasm got closer I went all out and rammed her pussy with
    everything I had. She loved it .. and so did I. I had built up a huge orgasm from the hour of fucking and when it erupted it
    was fucking intense. I could feel huge streams of cum spewing out and into her cunt and it felt amazing. As I orgasmed inside
    her, Dolly also came!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Dolly, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080-dolly.mp4
    File Size : 1360.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:40:14
    Video : AVC, 4 624 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:dolly_1200.zip - 25.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1080-dolly.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, StJames,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, StJames,

Description:
    StJames has been a member of the site for many years and he has fucked Cathy several
    times. These photos and video are from the summer of 2004. This was the third time
    that Cathy and St James had hooked up :-)
    Model:
    Cathy, StJames,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-stjames-3rd.mp4
    File Size : 313.44 MB
    Duration : 00:19:27
    Video : AVC, 2 145 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:stjames-3rd_1200.zip - 14.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-stjames-3rd.mp4 - 313.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Ian,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Ian,

Description:
    We have enjoyed getting together with Ian for years. Sometimes we visit him and sometimes he
    visits us. In this scene from 2005, Ian had contacted us during the week to see if we wanted
    to hook up on the weekend for some _fun_. Of course there was no way Cathy was going to say ..
    No!! She desperately wanted to get his monster cock back into her pussy .. and she did .. and
    she also got a huge load of his jism pumped into her as well .. LOL
    Model:
    Cathy, Ian,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-ian-floor_-2005.mp4
    File Size : 381.65 MB
    Duration : 00:28:29
    Video : AVC, 1 765 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:ian-floorsex-2005_1200.zip - 8.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-ian-floor_-2005.mp4 - 381.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Dray is a friend of a friend and also a big fan of Cathy_s. When our friend learned that Dray
    had the _hots_ for Cathy and wanted to get his cock up inside her pussy and creampie her, he
    put us in touch with him.

Dray mentioned that he enjoys roleplaying so we decided that he would be Cathy_s new gardner.
    As he starts to do some work, Cathy notices him from inside the house and likes what she sees.
    Dray notices Cathy and starts to play up to her. His actions aren_t lost on Cathy and it isn_t
    long before her pussy is wet and she just has to approach him and get him into her panties. That
    is exactly where he is wanting to be so he happily follows Cathy to her bedroom.
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-dray.mp4
    File Size : 826.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:59
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:dray_1200.zip - 22.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-dray.mp4 - 826.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Cathy heard from a member who said he would love to fuck her face and pussy and
    then unload in her mouth. When we met up he certainly did as he said and it was
    awesome to watch my wife being serviced by this very well hung guy.
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-pierre-met.mp4
    File Size : 331.81 MB
    Duration : 00:21:38
    Video : AVC, 2 037 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileierre-met_1200.zip - 10.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-pierre-met.mp4 - 331.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Cathy loves being fucked by guys who are a lot younger than her. She says they have so much energy and are usually super
    horny so they can_t wait to get their rampant cocks into her and once they do they pound the ass of her. They also tend
    to creampie her two or more times and that is someting she also loves.

In this scene she has four young guys eager to pound her pussy and drain their young ball sacks into her pussy so you know
    straight away that this is a gangbang she was looking forward to. As expected the guys did fuck the ass off her and they
    even double fucked her pussy. She also got every drop of cum the guys could give her!!
    Model:
    Cathy,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080-cougar-gb-p2.mp4
    File Size : 989.2 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54
    Video : AVC, 6 507 kb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:cougar-gb-p2_1200.zip - 19.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1080-cougar-gb-p2.mp4 - 989.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nora, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nora, Peter,

Description:
    On the first day of our 2017 Summer road trip we hooked up with Nora, a cute and very horny 18 year old who says she is at a
    stage in her life where she is wanting to explore her sexuality.

We had learned about Nora from a mutual friend and we thought it would be great to get her on the website so we asked her. She
    accepted instantly. We spent an awesome few hours with Nora and I have to tell you I was super horny the whole time we were with
    her. It was the first time Nora had ever fucked in front of a camera and lights so she was understandably nervous at the start.
    She was also super aroused about what she was going to do and told us there was no way she didn_t want to do it.

With both Nora and I super turned on, we started to make out while Cathy videoed the action. It was obvious Nora loved sex and
    when I started to eat her pussy her eyes opened wide, she began to breath deeply and not long after had an intense orgasm. After
    that I was eager to fuck her so that_s exactly what I did!! Eventually I flooded her pussy with a huge load of semen and I have
    to say it felt AWESOME :-)
    Model:
    Cathy, Nora, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080-nora-1st.mp4
    File Size : 1161.8 MB
    Duration : 00:35:55
    Video : AVC, 4 416 kb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:nora-1st_1200.zip - 30.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1080-nora-1st.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Mia, Alanna, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Mia, Alanna, Peter,

Description:
    It had been about a year since we_d last seen Mia so we organized for her to fly in for a few days
    to _party_ with us. On the second day Alanna arrived to also spend a couple of days with us. Mia
    didn_t know Alanna was also coming so she was super excited to see her again. The three girls made
    sooner after .. scene 380.

After the girls had made out, fucked each other with strapon cocks etc. they turned there attention
    to me. It had been my idea for the three girls to get together and they decided they wanted to thank
    me. How do three _ thanks a horny guy for something like that? They let him fuck them, of course,
    and that_s exactly what I got. Actually I got to fuck them more than just this one time but this was
    the only one captured on video.
    Model:
    Cathy, Mia, Alanna, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720-gggb-2008.mp4
    File Size : 623.43 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:33
    Video : AVC, 3 596 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:gggb-2008_1200.zip - 5.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:720-gggb-2008.mp4 - 623.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Kendra, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Kendra, Peter,

Description:
    A couple of nights after Kendra joined Cathy in a creampie gangbang (scene 641) we hooked
    up with her again .. but this time it was so that I could fuck her. Actually, I should say
    that it was because Kendra wanted me to fuck her. You see, after the gangbang two nights
    earlier, Kendra and I had started to make out and it was pretty obvious that we were both
    into each other. Unfortunately, Kendra had to leave that night .. otherwise I_m sure we
    would have fucked before she left .. so we arranged for her to come back another night.

Cathy had devised a fun scenario for our scene with Kendra and it started with me in a
    jacuzzi. It was a load of fun for all of us and by the end of a couple of hours I had
    pumped a truly huge load of baby batter deep into Kendra_s pussy and she had orgasmed
    as she received it!!
    Model:
    Cathy, Kendra, Peter,
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080-kendra3some.mp4
    File Size : 1771.86 MB
    Duration : 00:36:54
    Video : AVC, 6 610 kb/s, 25.000 FPS