Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Kate's 1stCreampie GB - p2

cathyscraving.com - Kate's 1stCreampie GB - p2

Cast: Cathy, Kate, Donny, Dirk, DCJohn, Chris
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Big Dicks
    Description: Kate is a very sexy young woman we met at an adult internet convention. She is 24 years old and complimented Cathy on what she does. We chatted for a while and before we parted we asked her if she'd like to join us for a creampie gangbang. Her eyes lit up and she accepted without hesitation. Cathy contacted 6 guys and told them about Kate wanting a creampie gangbang. All 6 guys were super excited about fucking kate .. and getting to creampie her .. and accepted Cathy's invitation. When the night of the gangbang arrived everyone turned up knowing it would be a great night .. and it was. Kate had a blast and loved fucking so many different guys and getting all the creampies they gave her.

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 21 min 33 s
    Size: 876 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Dick & Hooks 3some

cathyscraving.com - Dick & Hooks 3some

Cast: Cathy, Dick, Hooks
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Gaping
    Description: Back when this scene was shot Cathy said that she can not see the day when she will no longer want to be fucked by Dick and Hooks. From the first time she had a threesome with them she was absolutely hooked on the guys and their huge Black cocks and I think they have fucked her more than any other Black guys. This threesome shows the chemistry between the three of them and how much they all love to fuck .. Enjoy!!

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 55 min 9 s
    Size: 845 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - 2006 LA Threesome

cathyscraving.com - 2006 LA Threesome

Cast: Cathy
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies
    Description: Originally this scene was going to be a small gangbang (5 guys) but at the last moment 3 of the guys were unable to make it so we were left with just 2. As you'll see Cathy still had a great time and it looked to me like the 2 guys did as well .. LOL.

Duration: 40 min 48 s
    Size: 595 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Lil'Baby Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Lil'Baby Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Lil'Baby, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Outdoors
    Description: What a great time we had the day we met Lil'Baby. She had told us she was petite and wanted to use the name .. Lil'Baby .. but it wasn't until we finally met her that we realized just how tiny she is. They say good things come in small packages and in Lil'Baby's case that saying is so true. Although she was a little uncertain about the cameras she sure was aroused and I had the best time fucking her tight cunt until I sprayed a HUGE load up her back .. LOL After that threesome we went down to the pool to relax and cool off and before we knew it wewere into it again. It was my 'fault' I got hard when Lil'Baby brushed against me in the pool, both girls saw this and the next thing I knew they were taking turns sucking my cock. And I wasn't about to miss out on fucking Lil'Baby's awesome cunt again .. so I did .. LOL

Duration: 37 min 57 s
    Size: 704 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Niki's 1stCreampie GB - p2

cathyscraving.com - Niki's 1stCreampie GB - p2

Cast: Cathy, Niki, Chris, Kale, Dirk, JackB, Brock
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play, Big Dicks
    Description: We have known Niki for a few years and had already featured her in a couple of scenes when she asked usif we could arrange a creampie gangbang for her. Knowing how much Niki loved to fuck we knew it would bean awesome gangbang so we quickly set to work getting it organized. Knowing how much Niki loves fucking Black guys we made sure that most of the guys we organized for her gangbang were Black .. something Cathy was super excited about as well. When the night of Niki's gangbangrolled around, Niki arrive early and got to welcome all the guys as they arrived. It was amazing to seeher get more and more excited as each of the guys appeared. Not surprisingly, the gangbang was awesome andNiki was the star. The guys made sure they gave both girls every drop of cum they could muster and the girlsloved it .. and the huge number of orgasms they had!!

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 26 min 50 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - 3 Girl Strapon Fuck

cathyscraving.com - 3 Girl Strapon Fuck

Cast: Cathy, Mia, Jenna
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Toys
    Description: It had been a little over a year since Mia had last visited so we were pleased to see her when she flew in again to party with us for a few days. After the fun we had with Jenna a few months earlier .. and knowing she also liked making out with girls .. we decided to invite her over to meet Mia.After eating pussy outside for awhile .. scene 423 .. it got too hot for the girls so they decided to come back inside. They hadn't finished making out, of course, so out came a dildoand a strap-on cock and a few moments later in they went .. into their wet and very receptive pussies .. LOL

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 265 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Feed The Hungry Cougar

cathyscraving.com - Feed The Hungry Cougar

Cast: Cathy, Tim
    Category: 1on1, Threesomes, Creampies, Big Dicks, Big Butts, Gaping
    Description: Tim is a younger guy we have known for a number of years. He has been fucking Cathy sincehe was 19 and as you'll see Cathy just loves having his big thick cock buried deep inside her. Here is the second scene we've captured of Tim and Cathy. As you can see, Cathy loves being fucked by him. She has been fucked by him many times and still cannot get enough of him and his huge cock. Every time they fuck she experiences intense orgasms and she usually gets two creamy loads of semen from him .. pumped deep into her stretched cunt. Here is another of those times.

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 29 min 26 s
    Size: 764 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Dick & Hooks Outdoors

cathyscraving.com - Dick & Hooks Outdoors

Cast: Cathy, Dick, Hooks
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Big Dicks, Outdoors
    Description: No doubt you already know how much Cathy enjoys hooking up with Dick and Hooks. On a visit to Los Angeles in the summer of 2006 one of the things Cathy wanted to do was havea threesome with them .. and here is that threesome!!! When Cathy hooked up with the guys it was a beautiful day so rather than fuck inside on a bed they decided to do it outdoors at a workout station. It was a bit cramped but the guys made sure they gave Cathy every inch of their hard cocks and Cathy sure did appreciate that .. LOL

Duration: 50 min 56 s
    Size: 777 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Bondage Creampies

cathyscraving.com - Bondage Creampies

Cast: Cathy, Ian, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Creampies, 69, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: The afternoon started with Ian tied down to a bed .. Cathy then sucked his cock until he was rock hard and leaking pre-cum .. next she rode his cock and used a vibrator on her clit until she orgasmed and squirted .. then I fucked her pussy as she rode Ian's cock also in her pussy .. after I came inside her, they continued fucking until Ian's seed was mixed with mine and Cathy had an incredibly messy creampie .. LOL

Duration: 38 min 32 s
    Size: 595 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Xtc's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Xtc's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Xtc, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Member Sex, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Gaping, Cum Play
    Description: Xtc is a guy we first met way back in 2000. He is a long time member of our websiteand we have 'played' with him a few times in front of the camera. It had been more than a year since we'd seen him so we decided to fly across to Washington DC and hang out with him for a few days. Everytime we get together with Xtc we have a lot of fun and also a lot of sex. Here is a 3some we had one night. Xtc and yours truly hammed it up a bit at the start and Cathy nearly peed herself laughing when she saw the video .. hope you enjoy it too. There is a great creampie at the end :-)

Duration: 22 min 38 s
    Size: 256 MiB

Download File

Thread Information