Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - StJames's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - StJames's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Wendy, StJames
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, 69, Facials, Role Play, Cum Play
    Description: Before we visited the Pacific NorthWest back in April 2005, we learned that a long time member of the site .. StJames .. had moved to the area. Mmmm .. we thought!! Our swinging friend Wendy also lives in the area and we knew she would love to meet StJames so we decided to bring them together. We think it turned out quite well :-)

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 26 min 40 s
    Size: 405 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Pool PartyFuckFest - p3

cathyscraving.com - Pool PartyFuckFest - p3

Cast: Cathy, Eden, Chris, Robby
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Big Dicks, Outdoors
    Description: Eden is a horny girl who loves to fuck so we organized a gangbang/orgy with her (see scene 644 + 645). After that orgyEden told me she'd love to do another one but next time could we organize more guys!! I told her we would.A couple of weeks later we had gotten together 11 guys and arranged a really nice place in the hills to have Eden's 2ndorgy. It was an amazing afternoon. The place had a huge pool area and amazing gazebo so the gangbang become part poolparty and part fuckfest. All 11 guys fucked the asses off Eden and Cathy for about 3 hours and the girls absolutely loved it. Needless to say a whole lot of cum was pumped into the girl's pussies. There was also a lot of DVP .. Double Vaginal Penetration .., sloppy seconds and cumswapping.

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 33 min 23 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Kate's 1stCreampie GB - p1

cathyscraving.com - Kate's 1stCreampie GB - p1

Cast: Cathy, Kate, Donny, Dirk, DCJohn, Chris
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Big Dicks
    Description: Kate is a very sexy young woman we met at an adult internet convention. She is 24 years old and complimented Cathy on what she does. We chatted for a while and before we parted we asked her if she'd like to join us for a creampie gangbang. Her eyes lit up and she accepted without hesitation. Cathy contacted 6 guys and told them about Kate wanting a creampie gangbang. All 6 guys were super excited about fucking kate .. and getting to creampie her .. and accepted Cathy's invitation. When the night of the gangbang arrived everyone turned up knowing it would be a great night .. and it was. Kate had a blast and loved fucking so many different guys and getting all the creampies they gave her.

Duration: 27 min 38 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Extreme Raven

cathyscraving.com - Extreme Raven

Cast: Cathy, Raven
    Category: Threesomes, Dominant, Anal, Toys
    Description: Cathy's girlpal, Raven, is known as 'SlutExtremeRaven' .. we all know how she got the 'Slut' in her name but Cathy and I only recently found out what the 'Extreme' part was all about .. in this scene she actually talks about it and shows us :-)

Duration: 1 h 5 min
    Size: 1 021 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Mike's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Mike's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Oasis
    Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: It had been a while since we'd been out to Phoenix to visit Alanna and Lake Havasuto visit Oasis so we jumped in the car one Friday and headed out there for the weekend. After our brief visit to Phoenix, we headed out to Lake Havasu. Earlier .. when we were still in LA .. Mike (a member of the site) had emailed Cathy to say he could meet her in Lake Havasu if she was interested. Cathy was interested and lucky for Mike he not only got to have some 'fun' with Cathy but also with Oasis .. who sucked Mike's cum from Cathy'spussy afterwards .. LOL

Duration: 18 min 14 s
    Size: 264 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Pool PartyFuckFest - p2

cathyscraving.com - Pool PartyFuckFest - p2

Cast: Cathy, Eden, Chris, Robby
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Big Dicks, Outdoors
    Description: Eden is a horny girl who loves to fuck so we organized a gangbang/orgy with her (see scene 644 + 645). After that orgyEden told me she'd love to do another one but next time could we organize more guys!! I told her we would.A couple of weeks later we had gotten together 11 guys and arranged a really nice place in the hills to have Eden's 2ndorgy. It was an amazing afternoon. The place had a huge pool area and amazing gazebo so the gangbang become part poolparty and part fuckfest. All 11 guys fucked the asses off Eden and Cathy for about 3 hours and the girls absolutely loved it. Needless to say a whole lot of cum was pumped into the girl's pussies. There was also a lot of DVP .. Double Vaginal Penetration .., sloppy seconds and cumswapping. Eden does her 1st EVER double vaginal penetration in this part!!

Duration: 31 min 18 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Camshow Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Camshow Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Oasis, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl
    Description: We were visiting Oasis and Lance out at Lake Havasu and Oasis informed us she had a camshow scheduled for later that night. When her time came around it was decided that Cathy and I would join Oasis for her camshow. I have to say I had a great time going down on and fucking both Oasis and Cathy during the show .. LOL

Duration: 41 min 6 s
    Size: 565 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Sofa Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Sofa Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Tara, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Big Butts, Roleplay
    Description: Tara is a girl, in her mid 20's, who we first met at swingers parties back in 2000. We played with her a little at the parties and when she learned we had a website she asked if she could be on it. Of course, we were delighted to include her and she was super aroused by the idea of being seen by so many people. You can see her first appearance in scenes .. 021 & 022.After the fun we had in the previous two scenes .. 052 & 053 .. Tara wanted to do more sowe got together with her again a few days later. I was eager to get my cock back up insideher incredible pussy so the first thing we did was have another threesome with her. It wasawesome and this time I came inside her and also over her amazing ass!!

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 151 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - Maya's 1stCreampie GB - p2

cathyscraving.com - Maya's 1stCreampie GB - p2

Cast: Cathy, Maya, Chris
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbang/orgies. Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes!!We'd known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged cock and add my load to Maya's cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in check. After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It was like Maya hadn't been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum sluts and six equally horny guys. By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I'm certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie!!

Duration: 29 min 27 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

cathyscraving.com - BBC Gangbang - p2

cathyscraving.com - BBC Gangbang - p2

Cast: Cathy, Donny, Chris, DCJohn, Dirk
    Category: Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: Cathy loves gangbangs and she loves fucking Black guys so you can bet she loves being gangbanged by a group of all Black guys.On a recent Road Trip she got to do exactly that. It was with 5 Black guys, who had fucked her before, and they were all super excited to get back into her pussy again and she was just as excited to have them back up inside her. They started in a jacuzzi,where they finger fucked her while she sucked their cocks to full erections. They couldn't wait to get their cocks into her so they ended up fucking in the jacuzzi before moving to the bed. Once on the bed they fucked Cathy the way they knew she wanted it .. hard and fast. For about an hour they truly fucked the ass off her and filled her with several hot loads of cum. Of course Cathy orgasmed a lot as well but I don't know how many times. By the time the guys were drained and exhausted her pussy had a delicious tingle to it and she was one happy slut .. LOL

Duration: 21 min 59 s
    Size: 689 MiB

Download File

Thread Information