Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Description:
    If you are a lover of blondes_then you are going to love this scene I made with Erin. A stunning Russian blonde who had no problem fucking in the bushes.
    Model:
    Erin Jakal
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick.mp4
    File Size : 1474.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:16
    Video : AVC, 6 662 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Slim Hottie Lays Her Tight Pussy On A Thick Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Slim Hottie Lays Her Tight Pussy On A Thick Dick-James*

Description:
    Gina (64 mins). Gina_in my opinion_is one of the prettiest women I have ever had on my casting couch. She has a beautiful smile and a very cute and sexy way about her. Her smile and sexy look lit the room up from the moment she sat down. She also has an ass that belongs in the museum of all time great asses. It has the shape of a finely crafted peach and her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her body_small and firm. I was harder then smith_s hammer before she had even taken her clothes off as I admired her shape and the way she walked. Lucky for me she was already in the adult business and so understood the way of the casting. But she had not worked with the boys and I decided to tell her anything she needed to hear so I could slip inside her. I offered her the best money and her eyes lit up like headlights_I could tell she was thinking of all the things she could buy. She was soon naked and I decided to go to town on her small pussy_licking and fingering her spasming hole.. After a fantastic blowjob that had my toes curling I decided to fuck her pussy_which in a way was a mistake. Her pussy was tighter then a camels asshole during a sandstorm and it was quite the battle to keep my balls in check. Just watching that amazing shape slide over and consume Jimmy junior was too much for a mortal man. I was soon plastering her pussy from behind with my man jam. An incredible fuck and so pretty and cute. She will go far in this business_but not with my help. Another great casting.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Slim Hottie Lays Her Tight Pussy On A Thick Dick.mp4
    File Size : 2060.57 MB
    Duration : 01:04:07
    Video : AVC, 4 346 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Slim Hottie Lays Her Tight Pussy On A Thick Dick.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Plays Softly With MILF s Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Plays Softly With MILF_s Pussy-

Description:
    Amirih (33 mins). Amirih and I had met briefly before_she had been in the industry but had had problems with her manager so quit for a while. Now she was back and looking for work_I had none to give but I was determined to get myself a piece of Amirih pie. She_s a very pretty girl with a fantastic body and when I got her naked for photos and she was on all fours_looking back at me_with her pussy on display framed by her firm ass cheeks_I felt myself get wetter then a well diggers ass. She became slightly nervous but I could also see a glint in her eye that meant I would have no resistance from the suggestion of a hands on casting. I got some great shots in this video of her licking my pussy whilst hers stood proud in the air. She has a very talented mouth and soon had me squirming on the end of her talented digits as my orgasm pulsed through my body. I liked her so I decided to give her the best fuck of her young life and I introduced her to my best toy. She rode it like a cowboy and I brought her to an amazing climax in doggy position. Why are you still reading this actually_watch the video for an amazing casting and another notch for me on my casting couch.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pretty Brunette Plays Softly With MILF_s Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 984.1 MB
    Duration : 00:33:23
    Video : AVC, 3 975 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pretty Brunette Plays Softly With MILF_s Pussy.mp4 - 984.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Licks Out Brunette s Sweet Pussy-Zara Pigale

Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Licks Out Brunette_s Sweet Pussy-Zara Pigale

Description:
    Zara (34 mins). Zara is blessed with the body of a goddess. A very pretty woman with an amazing set of natural tits_a slim body and an ass like a peach. I knew that she used to model but I hadn_t seen her around for a while and she told me she had been doing webcam work and now wanted to get back into modelling. As we were chatting I couldn_t take my eyes off her incredible rack that was bulging out of her top and I began to fantasize about getting them out and sucking on her nipples. I was getting very excited at this point but I kept my cool as I thought she might be problematic to get a free casting out of as she is an experienced model. My fears were for naught_she was very happy to do a casting and when I filmed her licking my pussy with expert strokes of her tongue_I got a suspicion that she was doing this just for the pure enjoyment. She is an expert pussy licker and had me writhing as she lapped at my labia_the shots I got on the camera have to be seen to be believed. Then it was my turn to taste a piece of Zara_s pussy. I had her straddle my face and I licked hungrily at her pussy. She tasted divine_and was damper then a mermaids tail. I licked her to orgasm and then we shared a kiss to taste ourselves in what was quite a special moment together. Sometimes I wish these girls could come back for a second casting_but no-one would be fooled twice. I just have to set them free_I_m sure she_ll find work with her talents.
    Model:
    Zara Pigale
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : MILF Agent Licks Out Brunette_s Sweet Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 945.48 MB
    Duration : 00:33:38
    Video : AVC, 3 784 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:MILF Agent Licks Out Brunette_s Sweet Pussy.mp4 - 945.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Nervous Brunette Really Enjoys a Lesbian Experience-Jessy Taylor

Fakehub.com- Nervous Brunette Really Enjoys a Lesbian Experience-Jessy Taylor

Description:
    Jessy (23 mins). Jessy was a very nice girl_hesitant and shy with no experience. I talked rapidly and didn_t give her too much time to ponder what I was saying. She said she was interested in working with girls but wasn_t sure what was involved_she really was as green as grass and could easily be taken advantage of. So that_s what I did. I got her naked for some shots_she had a very slim body with small pert tits_and an interesting tattoo going down her back. Her bum was also tight and firm but I couldn_t get her to relax. When I asked her to masturbate for me she replied that she didn_t masturbate. Time to change tact_this girl was quite the challenge. I sat down and told he that I could show her how to masturbate on camera to help her and that she could watch me and see how it was done. So she sat there watching me as I started to masturbate_I pulled her close to me as I began to climax and got her to touch my breasts but she seemed quite reserved and just couldn_t properly relax. This was a tough challenge but I was determined now to give this girl an orgasm and open her world to masturbation. I got her to masturbate for me with a vibrator and then I helped her out. This girl is not the most vocal lady in the world tho_her orgasm came and went and I almost missed it. All in all a nice girl_but even if I was a real agent I_d struggle to get her work unless she loosened up a bit and learned how to relax.
    Model:
    Jessy Taylor
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nervous Brunette Really Enjoys a Lesbian Experience.mp4
    File Size : 586.96 MB
    Duration : 00:22:46
    Video : AVC, 3 456 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Nervous Brunette Really Enjoys a Lesbian Experience.mp4 - 587.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Blows Agent s Mind And Cameraman s Dick-Alice*

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Blows Agent_s Mind And Cameraman_s Dick-Alice*

Description:
    Alice (40 mins). When Alice walked in I was first taken aback by her good looks and figure and then I had a feeling of deja vu_I was sure she looked familiar and I don_t want to run across anyone I_ve previously cast here so I was a bit concerned. But then it was all made clear after she said her stage name was Alice Romain_sister to Sandra Romain who had been in the business several years. So_the game was afoot and she was ripe for the tasting. She was very easy going and had been working for 2 years in the business already. She had no questions for me and was fair game for anything when I explained about the casting video so I decided to see if I could get a double casting for all my lovely members out there. So I talked her into doing a casting with Jim at the same time and she agree. One phone call to Jim later_our clothes are off and we_re kissing passionately. Such a beautiful girl who was truly made for lust. Halfway through her licking my pussy and fingering me_Jim arrived. We carried on regardless and soon he was behind Anne fingering her pussy from behind whilst she was licking my honey pot. I was soon orgasming and I couldn_t hep but explain how good it was. This girl could fuck with her mouth. It was Jim_s turn and whilst she sucked him off I went down on her and tasted her sweet_meaty lips as she gobbled as much of Jim as she could_gagging an spluttering around his thick cock. Then Jim let me go down on her again but I could sense him getting impatient so I moved aside so he could fuck her in the spoon position. However after only a few minutes she complained of having a sore pussy_this wildcat was so insatiable her boyfriend had fucked her so much her pussy was aching. So Jim had to settle for a blowjob_but fair play it wasn_t a bad prize. This girl could suck an ice cube through a straw and she soon had Jim shooting his load everywhere_on her face_shoulders and in her hair. That man could launch astronauts into space. An amazing casting with a very sexy_beautiful girl. In hindsight I wish I_d kept her all to myself_but it would have been rude not to share with Jim.
    Model:
    Alice*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gorgeous Brunette Blows Agent_s Mind And Cameraman_s Dick.mp4
    File Size : 1398.04 MB
    Duration : 00:40:25
    Video : AVC, 4 690 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Gorgeous Brunette Blows Agent_s Mind And Cameraman_s Dick.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Pretty Blonde Loves Having Her Perky Tits Played With During Anal-James*, Amber Daikira

Fakehub.com- Pretty Blonde Loves Having Her Perky Tits Played With During Anal-James*, Amber Daikira

Description:
    Klara (37 mins) Klara is a smoking hot Russain blonde who is skilled at pleasing men_She is the perfect candidate for the casting couch. Orginally I met two of them when I was out and they said that they both would turn up for the interview_but I_m glad out of the two of them that Klara came because she was the hot one. She was very positive and happy girl who was intellegant and knew what she wants. Unfortunately_she did not like her job as a secretary saying that it was boring with not much money... I wasn_t surprised when she said that she had a boyfriend back in St Petersburg_poor guy. If only he knew what his girlfriend was getting up to in my office. But deep down he must know that a girl has needs and I could sense that she was in need of a good orgasm. I felt like the interview was going very well so I stepped it up a notch. We started doing photos and one thing led to another_after she_d played with herself for a while I presented her with my bendy member and the rest is history. She gobbled it up and then I shagged her senseless_I even managed to get her to do anal and then spunked over her beautiful pussy... Thank goodness for Russina girls!
    Model:
    James*, Amber Daikira
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pretty Blonde Loves Having Her Perky Tits Played With During Anal.mp4
    File Size : 1414.39 MB
    Duration : 00:37:34
    Video : AVC, 5 118 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pretty Blonde Loves Having Her Perky Tits Played With During Anal.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Brunette Waiting For Train Rides Stranger s Dick Instead-

Fakehub.com- Brunette Waiting For Train Rides Stranger_s Dick Instead-

Description:
    Rita has a great pair of tits. But she was not falling for my modeling offer_that was until I started producing bundles of cash.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Brunette Waiting For Train Rides Stranger_s Dick Instead.mp4
    File Size : 1717.12 MB
    Duration : 00:34:27
    Video : AVC, 6 822 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Brunette Waiting For Train Rides Stranger_s Dick Instead.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Description:
    Cat (52 mins) Yes_I love hot blondes_especially when they_re slightly geeky and wearing glasses. This girl was ticking all my boxes_I just had to spunk all over her sweet innocent face. Whoops_clumsy me I managed to ruin her glasses by getting jizz all over them_I hope she can forgive me. Anyway I met Cat the beautiful opticians assistant when I was shopping for a new pair of sun glasses. She helped me pick out a great pair_and there was a bit of chemistry happening. I seized the moment and went into _fakeagent mode_. She seemed really impressed with my business card and was greatly interested in a new career. The way she was looking at me was making my dick twitch in my boxers_I knew I had to get her on my couch. She was even more intrigued when I told her how much money she could make. We agreed to meet up in my office the next day. Cat is quite shy_I wanted her to believe in herself so I got her to put on some lingerie_I had to delve into my secret collection that I_ve managed to accumulate from previous girls. One of my rules is that I never wash them_so when I_m alone I can sniff them when I_m wanking. It was another great session and the girl left with a smile on her face_and hopefully a bit more confidence in herself...
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick.mp4
    File Size : 1828.55 MB
    Duration : 00:52:04
    Video : AVC, 4 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Tricks Agent Into Fucking Her Pregnant-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Tricks Agent Into Fucking Her Pregnant-James*

Description:
    Elle (52 mins) This cute blonde sent me a great emailing asking me if I could get her work in the fashion industry. Naturally I told her that I could help her fulfil her dreams. She was studying business economics in Prague_and needed money to subsidize her spending habits. The interview took a bit of a strange turn when I started asking her about her personal life. Her main interest involved having babies which I thought was weird for her girl her age. I couldn_t get her to shut up about the damn things. It was my baby this my baby that_I mean try and enjoy life before commit yourself to a baby. I started to get a bit worried when she said she didn_t need a husband_only the sperm to fertilize her womb. I started wondering if I should even continue with the casting because she was too obsessed with babies. I thought she could be doing this as an elaborate plot to get my sperm off me. So I weighed up my options and did the only sensible thing and put a rubber on my dick. For a change of pace I took her into the bedroom_and after a good bit of fucking she wanted to take the rubber off_promising me that she was on the pill. Stupidly I believed her_and went in bare back. I wasn_t thinking straight_I was thinking with my balls_but I believed her.... stupid me. It was only that after I_d spunked up her that she told me she was joking about being on the pill. So now i_m left panicking that this crazy baby making machine has robbed my sperm. I tried to take her to get the after pill but she ran away from me.... Ooops.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Tricks Agent Into Fucking Her Pregnant.mp4
    File Size : 1758.01 MB
    Duration : 00:52:30
    Video : AVC, 4 535 kb/s, 25.000 FPS