Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Geek Plays With Agent s Ass And Perky Tits-Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha

Fakehub.com- Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits-Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha

Description:
    Mark (39 mins). When Mark first walked into my office I thought he looked like a bit of a geek. Turned out he was a little_but he is a nice enough guy. Then he got his cock out and I couldn_t have cared if he played World Of Warcraft every night_so long as I could sample that third leg he was hiding in his pants (Why is it all the geeky guys have cocks like Hercules arm?). He really loved sex and took to me straight away_so when I made my moves he offered as much resistance as butter does to a hot knife. He even said he loves this type of casting_so it was not new to him to have to impress the agent. Plus seeing his cock had set me off_no plumber could fix the leak occurring in my panties. I needed to feel that cock filling my slot. I soon had him lapping at my pussy like a hungry kitten with a saucer of milk_but I could not get his cock out of my mind so I took it into my mouth. I loved the taste of his flesh in my mouth_I couldn_t take my eyes off it as I wanked him to his full capacity. Then he put it inside me and I swear I could feel it still at the back of my throat. This guys cock was making every nerve in my pussy swell and pulsate. I loved being impaled on the end of it and I changed positions often to get it as deep and far into me as I could. It felt so fucking good. His stamina was impressive also and his cum shot on my belly fired from his meat cannon spectacularly. But then it was over_I was done with him and he had to go. He had served his purpose_he could go back to online gaming now_he_ll have enough time as there_s no work for him here.
    Model:
    Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits.mp4
    File Size : 1402.98 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:39:02
    Video : AVC, 4 879 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent s Balls-Luca Walack, James*

Fakehub.com- Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent_s Balls-Luca Walack, James*

Description:
    Lara (36 mins) Lara is a beautiful girl with blue eyes and legs that go all the way up. It was a joy for me to see her strolling into my office on a hot summers day. I was in Prague and one of my angels found me a new girl to have some fun with_and possibly make a casting with her. As my fans know I_m always ready for sex even if I_ve just recently emptied my ball bags. When she walked in I was pleasantly greeted by the sweet Lara_she had a very pretty face and from what I could tell from mentally undressing her a great body which I would be exploring very soon. My assistant was invaluable in this casting because Lara did not speak any English. This girl wasn_t shy she was ready to do almost anything sexual and after some convincing he was willing to have sex with me which I was extremely happy about. After some sweet talk I managed to get her totally naked for some photos and then it was only a matter of time. I was delighted when she took her clothes off_her body was smoking hot_and the sex was even hotter. By the time we were through we were both sweating profusely all over the leather couch. I think I must of lost a few pounds in this session_result!
    Model:
    Luca Walack, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent_s Balls.mp4
    File Size : 1212.21 MB
    Duration : 00:36:34
    Video : AVC, 4 489 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent_s Balls.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Backseat Rim Job and Hard Fucking-

Fakehub.com- Backseat Rim Job and Hard Fucking-

Description:
    Izzy was on her way to shop in Pariska_the most expensive shopping district in Belgrade_so I_d already guessed she was a snob_but it was much worse than that! She wouldn_t make conversation on the drive_and then flat-out told me she doesn_t speak to taxi drivers! In fact_she said only takes taxis to help out the poor folks who can_t afford to shop in a place like Pariska! Izzy said she could buy my car_and me_and enforce a strict no-speaking rule. Then she threw a bunch of cash on the floor of the cab and told me to lick her ass clean! I don_t need a rich bitch_s pity cash. I told Izzy I love my job_and my taxi cab_and I would eat her ass for free! I fucked the naughty elitist through the slut hatch_then made her squirt all over the backseat. After I blew a massive load on her juicy ass_I took just enough money for the cab_and told Izzy she could stick the rest where the sun doesn_t shine!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Backseat Rim Job and Hard Fucking.mp4
    File Size : 1495.08 MB
    Duration : 00:34:34
    Video : AVC, 5 899 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Backseat Rim Job and Hard Fucking.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work-James*, Sindy Cadsa

Fakehub.com- Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work-James*, Sindy Cadsa

Description:
    Cindy (45 mins) Cindy is a cute brunette looking for work in the adult industry. She didn_t speak much English but lucky for me I_ve got a Czech girl who loves helping me with my casting interviews. Her help is invaluable because without her I would not be able to communicate with a lot of these girls. My assistant really did all the hard work on this casting_by finding Cindy explaining everything about what I do to her_so she really is worth her wait in gold pretty much doing my job for me. When Cindy was on my couch my beautiful assistant did all the translating for me over the speaker phone. My job was extremely easy with this one as she knew pretty much what was expected with her even before she even came in. And what a treat it was too_her body was perfect with delicate soft skin. She was your classic girl from next door type who_s come of age and ready to get freaky in the bedroom. I handed her a dildo and she knew how to work it_she_d obviously had a lot of experience with one. Let_s put it this way she certainly knew how to get herself off. After that I perched myself on the couch and put my cock by her mouth and she did the rest. We had great sex and to top it off she swallowed my spunk. What a girl!!!
    Model:
    James*, Sindy Cadsa
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work.mp4
    File Size : 1503.75 MB
    Duration : 00:46:22
    Video : AVC, 4 388 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy-

Description:
    I could not believe my luck when I went to view a flat that I was interested in renting. I ended up spending all the deposit money on a really great fuck.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1532.88 MB
    Duration : 00:37:50
    Video : AVC, 5 517 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger-Kattie Gold

Fakehub.com- An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger-Kattie Gold

Description:
    I saw Kattie walking past the super market. She was interested in my modeling offer but she had no photos to show me. The nearby forest was the perfect place to take some photos and to have outdoor sex.
    Model:
    Kattie Gold
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger.mp4
    File Size : 1595.48 MB
    Duration : 00:31:44
    Video : AVC, 6 883 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- The Huge Tits On This Brunette Make For A Fun Fuck-

Fakehub.com- The Huge Tits On This Brunette Make For A Fun Fuck-

Description:
    Two words describe Sirale...HUGE BOOBS!! I was amazed that she fell for my Assistant Director act. She actually believed that she would be a body double in a Big Budget Hollywood film.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : The Huge Tits On This Brunette Make For A Fun Fuck.mp4
    File Size : 1362.3 MB
    Duration : 00:31:27
    Video : AVC, 5 908 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:The Huge Tits On This Brunette Make For A Fun Fuck.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Bartender Loves Anal-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Bartender Loves Anal-James*

Description:
    Barra (59 mins) I met this hot blonde mamma in a bar that i_d been going to for the last couple of weeks. The first time I met her she was flirting like crazy and I just knew I needed to get her on my couch. I kept peppering her with compliments until she was on the ropes and then all I needed to do was give her the knockout blow and I knew she was going to open her legs for me. Conveniently she was also looking for a new job because of the hours she had to work at the bar. One of the things she hated the most was that she didn_t have time to find a boyfriend_saying that it was hard to find decent men in a bar. When I asked her what her type of man was she said _someone like me_ which caught me off guard_I mean could this chick be the one to tame the fake agent.... Doubtful. But then again she really liked me and there could be a potential future girlfriend on the cards; only time will tell. Maybe she_ll be the one to put me back on the straight and narrow. I told her that if she did what I said she_d only have to work one day a week and could earn as much money as working a full week in the bar. Instantly her eyes lit up with the thought of all that extra cash and the thought it would give her much more free time to do what she wanted to do. Her dream was the typical to live in a nice house with a dog... not a bad dream I suppose. I_m a little bit worried because I spunked inside her and she wasn_t on the pill. It didn_t concern me too much though as I went back for seconds_and we continued again with some anal... A great session all in all_and with one spunk in the pussy and one in the ass it is an achievement in itself.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Bartender Loves Anal.mp4
    File Size : 1796.55 MB
    Duration : 00:59:54
    Video : AVC, 4 047 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde Bartender Loves Anal.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Brunette Wants To Be A Model So Bad She ll Fuck Her Way There-James*

Fakehub.com- Brunette Wants To Be A Model So Bad She_ll Fuck Her Way There-James*

Description:
    Jasmin (40 mins) Jasmin was ticking all the right boxes for me and in the process making my johnson harder than an oak tree .I wasted no time explaining to her why I was filming the interview_she seemed to take it all in her stride. She told me something about a party she went to the day before. To be honest_she looked like a party girl a little tired from burning the candle at both ends.... I was also feeling tired and was making me a bit twitchy when I was interviewing her at the beginning. I soon sorted out my act and got back on my game because I could sense that Jasmin wasn_t going to be a push over.... I explained to her that the money in the adult industry was a lot better than in the fashion industry and that there would be more work in that field... When I asked her about a boyfrend she said that she was too young to settle down and still wanted to party and have fun. When I told her she could earen 10 thousand euros a month I think she spunked in her pants a little bit_telling me that she would be prepared to do almost anything for that type of money.... So I went in for the kill and asked her to take her clothes off_then took it step by step. Once she had her clothes off it was game on she was ready for sex_I sat by her on the couch and started kissing her. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it like a lolly pop. Then we fucked and I ended up jizzing all over her silky smooth ass. Jasmin you are as sweet as your name.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Brunette Wants To Be A Model So Bad She_ll Fuck Her Way There.mp4
    File Size : 1547.07 MB
    Duration : 00:40:45
    Video : AVC, 5 162 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Brunette Wants To Be A Model So Bad She_ll Fuck Her Way There.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Lesbian boob appreciation-Barbara Bieber, Destiny Vegas

Fakehub.com- Lesbian boob appreciation-Barbara Bieber, Destiny Vegas

Description:
    I was driving down the road in the Fake Taxi when I saw sexy blonde babe Destiny Vegas hailing the cab. Destiny was headed to the city_and she was so beautiful that I had to tell her I was attracted to her. We started talking about how we like to take care of ourselves and look sexy_and she asked if she could see more of me! I let her play with my boobs while I found us a quiet spot to park_then she shook her ass for me. I joined her in the back and surprised her with a sex toy and lube_and we took turns pleasuring our pussies and making each other cum!
    Model:
    Barbara Bieber, Destiny Vegas
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lesbian boob appreciation.mp4
    File Size : 1180.89 MB
    Duration : 00:28:22
    Video : AVC, 5 675 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream