Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Foxy MILF Is Desperate To Be Fucked By A Real Man-Valentina Ross, James*

Fakehub.com- Foxy MILF Is Desperate To Be Fucked By A Real Man-Valentina Ross, James*

Description:
    Monica (28 mins) Monica is delicious foxy MILF looking for a real man to have naughty sex with. There was an instant connection between the two of us from the outset_even though she didn_t speak much English I could tell she was enthusiastic and eager to please... My horny assistant helped me convey my message to the delightful Monica_and Step my step we inched are way toward my ultimate goal. I started to fantasise about Monica_s previous sexual activities as my assistant was talking to her... I imagined her flirting with her son_s friends in a playful yet serious manner_and in the dead of night creep into the bedroom where a young man was and wanked him off under the sheets. Anyway these dirty thoughts I was having made my cock stand to attention.... After the niceties were out of the way and my assistant in the other room secretly watching through a hole in the wall she started to suck my cock. It was a thing of beauty to watch this hot mature bit of crumpet devour my balls so happily. We fucked until we were both hot and sweaty and then I realeased my corrupted man juice all over her slippery body... Oh my_I think I need a wank_haha.
    Model:
    Valentina Ross, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1027.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:11
    Video : AVC, 4 951 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Buff Blond God Fucks Agent s Tight Little Pussy-Celine Noiret, Mark Black

Fakehub.com- Buff Blond God Fucks Agent_s Tight Little Pussy-Celine Noiret, Mark Black

Description:
    Igor (42 mins). When Thor first entered the....sorry_when Igor first entered the room I thought he was a farmer with the disgusting hat he had placed on his head. However when asked to remove it his Michael Bolton haircut fell free and I thought he looked quite tasty. When he removed his shirt my pussy clenched in anticipation as I saw the cut of his body. He could have been a body double for Hercules. I soon talked him round into doing a casting_he is a very serious guy and an architect in his normal job so I wasn_t entirely sure where I stood with him. Then he agreed and we were off. He was a very strong man and he liked to power his thrusts forward like he was in a workout at the gym. But fuck me did it feel good. We did the spoon position after I helped him get aroused (the cameras seem to put some people off_all they do is turn me on)_then he pounded me in doggy style till my orgasms made my toes curl. I was feeling decidedly dirty so I decided to let him cum on my face and pretty soon he was almost able to cum on command and he coated my mouth and breasts with his thick white seed. A great casting_a great body_not the biggest dick in the world but I achieved my goal with it_overall a good casting.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Mark Black
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1322.98 MB
    Duration : 00:41:46
    Video : AVC, 4 283 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Takes Agent s Cock Up Her Tight Ass-James*, Alice M

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Takes Agent_s Cock Up Her Tight Ass-James*, Alice M

Description:
    Alice (30 mins) Alice is a really hot girl who was ripe for a casting interview. I_d met her before when one of my female agents tried to do an interview with her but she had to go home early because she had pain in her pussy. As I was at a loose end I tried ringing her up and bingo we arranged to meet at 8 O_clock so we could talk business. She was looking smoking hot when she walked into my office. I asked her if her pussy was better and she said that it was fine now_apparently she_d been having too much sex with her boyfriend. She knew what was expected of her because she_d been through process with Cameron my female agent. So it didn_t take long until we were feeling each other up on the couch. She was so horny she couldn_t wait to get my cock inside her. Her pussy was so tight it was a real pleasure to be pumping away inside it. Then we did anal and I spunked all over her beautiful ass. What a great evening!!!
    Model:
    James*, Alice M
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1119.35 MB
    Duration : 00:30:03
    Video : AVC, 5 060 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Lesbian Enjoys Getting Fucked By A Dick-

Fakehub.com- Blonde Lesbian Enjoys Getting Fucked By A Dick-

Description:
    I found Tiffany strolling through the park. During my fake TV interview she let it slip that she was a lesbian! A LESBIAN. Perfect. This scene just goes to prove that NO women can resist my money....or my big cock!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1700.45 MB
    Duration : 00:31:55
    Video : AVC, 7 301 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent s Hard Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent_s Hard Dick-James*

Description:
    Nora (38 mins) Nora I_m sure has broken a lot of hearts in her time_strolling in with her petit young body talking about massages_you are driving me crazy woman. This girl had a body to die for and she knew how to bend it in all types of ways. She was eager to please and because of her massage training she was skilled in the arts of arousing men. I couldn_t help but think there was a seedy side to her massage business I kept imagining her giving out handjobs on the bench. She was making me hard and especially in this heat she was making me extremely horny. All the time we were talking I was mentally undressing her young tight body and it was almost too much for me. I was patient though and it was worth the wait because when she took off her clothes her body was just as good as the one I_d mentally created... I no longer had to use my imagination so let my johnson do the rest. We fucked until we were both flustered and she finished me off all over her pert young titties... Nora take good care of that sweet ass body_one day i_m sure it will make you a lot of money.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1271.21 MB
    Duration : 00:38:06
    Video : AVC, 4 519 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- This Brunette Will Suck A Dick Dry For A Fake TV Show-

Fakehub.com- This Brunette Will Suck A Dick Dry For A Fake TV Show-

Description:
    I spotted Gabby in a car park. I amazed her with the possibility of appearing in my new modeling reality T.V. show. Of course she had to prove that she would be good entertainment first.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1605.85 MB
    Duration : 00:33:14
    Video : AVC, 6 608 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Description:
    If you are a lover of blondes_then you are going to love this scene I made with Erin. A stunning Russian blonde who had no problem fucking in the bushes.
    Model:
    Erin Jakal
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1474.11 MB
    Duration : 00:30:16
    Video : AVC, 6 662 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Curvy Brunette Puts Her Tits To The Test-James*, Cassidy Oconnor

Fakehub.com- Curvy Brunette Puts Her Tits To The Test-James*, Cassidy Oconnor

Description:
    Klaudia (41 mins) Klaudia has got massive natural breasts that are just crying out to be sucked. She_s also very cute which makes her a very appealing girl for me to do a casting with. It didn_t take me long to convine her it was a good idea for her to have sex with me because she_d already seen me in action with Ivett. Her attitude was great she was very eager to please which it ideal. As I mention above her body was out of this world. I knew I had to get a tit wank off her beautiful tits. I got her to pleasure herself on the couch then once she was all horny I joined in and we got it on. Even though I_d just fucked Ivett there was no problem getting hard again for the voluptuous Klaudia. Her pussy was so tight I came twice_oh yes. You could say I was having a good day!
    Model:
    James*, Cassidy Oconnor
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1629.51 MB
    Duration : 00:41:45
    Video : AVC, 5 311 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Brunette Takes A Hot Cumshot In Front Of Her Boyfriend-James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts

Fakehub.com- Brunette Takes A Hot Cumshot In Front Of Her Boyfriend-James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts

Description:
    Zienab _amp; Devi (41 mins) I was a little bit confused when these two walked through my door_I thought maybe I bit off more than I can chew. I received an email from them asking if they could work as a couple in the adult industry. The guy didn_t understand much English so he was just sitting there wondering what we were talking about. To be honest I didn_t know how this one was going to pan out because I thought that Zienab_s boyfriend would be jealous of me fucking his girlfriend in front of him... It turns out though_that he likes watching his girlfriend getting fucked by other men. He gets off on it. So I asked them to do a bit of sensual kissing and oral sex before I came in and started fucking her in front of her boyfriend. It felt a bit weird at first having him sitting so close to us watching me pound his girlfriend harder than he ever could. I did feel like I was stealing something from him so I thought I_d pour the guy a beer... He was loving it and he even had his cock out wanking over us. I soon forgot all about him and when I felt my spunk rising jizzed all over his girlfriends pretty face... It was a casting to remember that_s for sure.
    Model:
    James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1492.33 MB
    Duration : 00:41:11
    Video : AVC, 4 921 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent s Fantasies Reality-James*

Fakehub.com- Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent_s Fantasies Reality-James*

Description:
    Jennifer (64 mins) Oh what a beautiful day_I can_t believe my luck. This has got to be the best looking girl I_ve had on my couch to date. She_s absolutely amazing_and bears a striking resemblance to Anna Kournikova... All I could think about was getting balls deep inside her_and venturing inside her tight moist pussy. Her best mate came along to help her because she didn_t speak much English_so naturally I tried to get her to partake in the casting too but she deflected my advances. I think I might have made her feel a bit uncomfortable_but hey it was worth a shot right? It didn_t bother me that much because the real prize was sitting on the sofa_let_s face it she_s the one I wanted to do naughty things too. I asked her about her interests and she said that she enjoyed singing and dancing_I told her about my karaoke set up in my house and offered her to come and sing with me. This girl could go anywhere she wanted with her looks_a couple of times I had to pinch myself to believe that she was actually sitting on my sofa. Jennifer seemed very impressed when I told her about how much money she could make. She was definitely the full package. Her pussy was so tight I nearly jizzed prematurely on a few occasions_but I managed to withhold the off load until the last glorious moment when I sprayed all inside her mouth... What a day for Jimmy Junior_I_ll have to promote him after this.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1972.24 MB
    Duration : 01:04:22
    Video : AVC, 4 137 kb/s, 25.000 FPS