Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Agent Enjoys Ebony Babe s Juicy Booty-James*

Fakehub.com- Agent Enjoys Ebony Babe_s Juicy Booty-James*

Description:
    Isabella (35 mins) Isabella is all woman. I wanted to nestle my cock inside her juicy breasts and stay until sundown. There was something in the way that she was staring at me with her puppy dog eyes that disarmed me_I almost forgot my words. I regained my composure though and was soon giving her the speil about taking her away to exotic places where she could make thousands of Euros... I think she was secretly horny as she wasn_t afraid to do a bit of power necking on the couch. it was a pleasure running my hands all over her delicate soft skin_and perky nipples. Oh yes_this girl was making me harder than algebra and I was loving every minute of it. We fucked in the classic positions until I couldn_t hold back the flow of juices any more... I pulled out and exploded over her shapely body_then sat back and admired my handy work. Another successful casting in the bag. Bring on the next girl!
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1138.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:34:42
    Video : AVC, 4 440 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Perfect Natural Blonde Gets Fucked With A Strap-on-Cynthia Vellons

Fakehub.com- Perfect Natural Blonde Gets Fucked With A Strap-on-Cynthia Vellons

Description:

Model:
    Cynthia Vellons
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1356.01 MB
    Duration : 00:35:37
    Video : AVC, 5 177 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Slim Brunette With Perfect Tits Makes MILF Pussy Wet-Celine Noiret

Fakehub.com- Slim Brunette With Perfect Tits Makes MILF Pussy Wet-Celine Noiret

Description:
    Silvie (37 mins). Silvie has an amazing body that could have quite easily tempted an eunuch. She was very reluctant to remove her clothes at first_even tho she_d being doing this line of work for 4 years_and wanted to get into the bikini modelling game. She definitely had the body for it and I could see I was going to have my work cut out to get that delicious looking body into my mouth and hands. After she reluctantly let me touch her boobs to prove to me they were real_I decided to get a little stern with her and told her the only way she would get work was if she satisfied me_or else she could leave. She took the bait and I was soon kissing her soft mouth. She was a great kisser and I could feel myself get turned on as we french kissed. I was soon mounted on her face_grinding down on her as she fucked me with her fingers and mouth. This girl has quite the talented tongue and I was soon cumming_my orgasm flowing from her tongue to my pussy as she fucked me good. It was then time to bring the toys out to play_I got some great POV footage from this girl as I got up close and personal and fucked with a toy before bringing her to orgasm with my fingers. She had a really tight pussy_it gripped my fingers and was soon clenching round them as she bucked and writhed. She seemed a little embarrassed afterwards and left quickly_with my false promises of jobs ringing in her ears. A delightful casting with some very horny footage.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1555.93 MB
    Duration : 00:37:04
    Video : AVC, 5 722 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Young Stud Gives MILF Agent A Good Hard Fuck-Celine Noiret, Raphael Ulipe

Fakehub.com- Young Stud Gives MILF Agent A Good Hard Fuck-Celine Noiret, Raphael Ulipe

Description:
    Raphael (39 mins). Raphael is a sweet 18 year old who came for a modelling job and ended up on my website. He was as green as summer grass and quite inexperienced sexually. After I convinced him that I could get him nude modelling work as he was a foot short of a hobbit to get fashion work_we were soon getting down and dirty on the couch of cum. He needed constant coaching throughout the session as I don_t think he has had that many partners_but hats off to him he did make it through to the end without spilling his seed too early. But his inexperience_due mainly to his young age_did show through_even the smacks to my ass that I got him too do were a bit weak_and felt half hearted. Maybe even a few years older and he could have been a sexual tyrannosaurus_but as it was he was more like a herbivore. Don_t get me wrong_it_s always nice to feel a young_good looking man_s cock throbbing deeply inside me but I think it would have been a better session if he had a few more years experience. A nice casting_no knee trembling orgasms for me but I did manage an ankle trembler. Sex is always nice_even when it_s not amazing. He was also very worried about the fact that the footage would end up on the internet. He had every right to be as well. Press play and watch Raphael get turned into a man and watch learn a few things about how to fuck a woman.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Raphael Ulipe
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1150.35 MB
    Duration : 00:39:10
    Video : AVC, 3 960 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Babe Fucks Stranger s Thick Dick For A Photoshoot-

Fakehub.com- Blonde Babe Fucks Stranger_s Thick Dick For A Photoshoot-

Description:
    Oh how lucky I was to find the sexy blonde bombshell Jenna just standing a the bus stop. She_s never had a photo shoot before_and when I told her that I could make her a cover girl_she was open to anything!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1341.42 MB
    Duration : 00:30:27
    Video : AVC, 6 010 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- A Double Booking Turns Into A Hardcore Threesome (Part 1)-James*, Laura*, Haty Bush

Fakehub.com- A Double Booking Turns Into A Hardcore Threesome (Part 1)-James*, Laura*, Haty Bush

Description:
    Laura and Melinda Part 1 (45 mins) Laura is a super cute piece of ass who was in touch with her sexuality. The way she was staring at me from the couch was giving me an uncontrollable hard on. It_s a good thing that there was a desk between us or she would have seen the bulge in my trousers. I asked her what type of work she was looking for and she said erotic so I knew this was going to be an interesting interview. I_d forgotten that i_d double booked for this Tuesday afternoon and I had Melinda knocking on the door_so I used my Agent skills and managed to get them to pleasure each other on the couch in front of me. After they were all horny I made my move and they pounced on my cock like a couple of raptors at feeding time. We had awesome sex and I finished off with a classic creampie... However I wasn_t done with these girls just yet so I kept the cameras rolling and kept them in my office for more fun....
    Model:
    James*, Laura*, Haty Bush
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1552.26 MB
    Duration : 00:44:51
    Video : AVC, 4 692 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Horny Landlord Gives Stranger A Tour Of Apartment And Pussy-

Description:
    I could not believe my luck when I went to view a flat that I was interested in renting. I ended up spending all the deposit money on a really great fuck.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1532.88 MB
    Duration : 00:37:50
    Video : AVC, 5 517 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Brunette s Massive Tits Bring A Tear To Agent s Eye-Sensual Jane

Fakehub.com- Brunette_s Massive Tits Bring A Tear To Agent_s Eye-Sensual Jane

Description:
    Jane (42 mins). Jane has amazingly large breasts. They are heavy_succulent and amazingly big. Did I mention Jane_s breasts? Sorry_cant get them out of my mind. As soon as I saw them packed into her top tighter then an egg I knew I needed to touch_squeeze_fondle and suck on those momentous mammary glands. But alas_it was not to be. After agreeing to do a casting video following my fake advice_I had just started feeling her breasts and kissing her neck when she called a halt to the entire thing. She just was not comfortable being with another girl_she thought she could do it but she just found it too weird. Fair enough_but she wasn_t going anywhere till I_d seen her in action. I immediately called Jim our business partner and mentor on the phone and told him to come on over right away as she agreed to do a casting with him. It wasn_t long before her lips were wrapped around his bendy cock before it disappeared into flesh heaven as she wanked him with her tits. They were soon fucking in a variety of positions and just watching those breasts jiggle and bounce was almost more then I could bare. I was gutted it wasnt me being devoured by Jane_but at least it wasn_t a total failure and we had nothing to show for it. Jim_s cum-shot was_as always impressive_and without further ado I tried to get them both to leave so I could take care of myself. A great casting for my partner_not so for me_the next one had better watch out as I am raging horny now.
    Model:
    Sensual Jane
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1442.57 MB
    Duration : 00:42:11
    Video : AVC, 4 635 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Young Stud Finds MILF Agent s Sweet Pussy Delightful-Celine Noiret

Fakehub.com- Young Stud Finds MILF Agent_s Sweet Pussy Delightful-Celine Noiret

Description:
    John (41 mins). I love it when a young buck comes into my office looking for work. John was 19 and I was relishing every part of his body before I even got his clothes off. I love teaching a young man exactly how to please an older woman_but for once he seemed to be able to hold his own and knew his way round a woman_s body almost expertly. He was quietly confident when he first sat down and began responding to my questions and he had no qualms with doing a physical exam for the casting. So I let him take my temperature with his tongue as he finger fucked me on the couch. I was surprised at just how well the youngster knew what he was doing. He had me squirming with passion as his hot tongue and breath played round my pussy hole as he sank double digits into me. I had to have a taste of that young cock right there and then so I was soon sucking on his young_eager cock listening to his soft grunts of pleasure. I knew I had to test this hot rod and see if he could go the distance and actually make me cum through a good hard fucking. I wasn_t disappointed. He fucked me in lots of positions and the stamina on this agile young man was quite breathtaking. I was soon quivering and quaking as he drilled into me continuously_I had to tell him to slow down some times as he was so eager he was going for it at 88 mph. I thought he was going to fuck me back to the future at one point. After I had cum I wanted to see what his money shot was like and it wasn_t long before he was shooting his load all over my breasts. An amazing casting_he_s flying a flag for all the 19 year olds out there that they can almost certainly fuck with the big boys.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1277.01 MB
    Duration : 00:41:06
    Video : AVC, 4 197 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Eager Hottie Is Ready To Swallow Up Some Warm Cum-James*

Fakehub.com- Eager Hottie Is Ready To Swallow Up Some Warm Cum-James*

Description:
    Mary (43 mins) Mary is a hot bit of crumpet who_s eager to please and always willing to give anything a go. One of the first things I noticed about Mary was her ample breasts and disarming smile. I wanted to know how I could help her_and it turns out she wanted to work in the adult industry. Typically she was very naïve to the process because she was a new comer. When I asked her why she wanted to work in this business she said _because I really like sex_.... My kind of girl. I knew after that his casitng was going to be a lot easier than expected. I felt like saying _so let_s cut the bullshit and start fucking_. She was quite a homely looking girl who certainly knew her way around a penis and at the age of twenty six had plenty of sexual experience. Nonetheless_I did explain to her it_s totally different when asked to perform with a camera pointing at your face_pussy and tits. I had to explain to her that to be good in the adult industry you must work for the cameras to make it look good. She was willing to learn and was seemingly taking on board all the advice I was giving her. She didn_t like anal_saying that she tried it once but the guy who she had it with was rubbish. We fucked in all shapes and sizes until I couldn_t hold back my man juice anymore and bolted all over her belly and pussy.... All in all a good casting. Keep up the good work Mary.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1329.03 MB
    Duration : 00:43:05
    Video : AVC, 4 167 kb/s, 25.000 FPS