Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- When A Girl Gets Cheated On Only The Taste of A New Dick Helps-

Fakehub.com- When A Girl Gets Cheated On_Only The Taste of A New Dick Helps-

Description:
    I picked up Enza in my Taxi from the side of the street. Straight away I could see that she was upset. She told me that her boyfriend had cheated on her...again. As a joke I suggested that we should record ourselves having sex in my taxi and send it to him on a DVD. She thought it was a great idea. She got my big dick in her pussy and her revenge was sweet.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1330.05 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:02
    Video : AVC, 6 043 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Babe Ditches The Library To Suck A Stranger Off-Angel Bay

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Babe Ditches The Library To Suck A Stranger Off-Angel Bay

Description:
    I met Angel as she was walking back from the Library. She may look like a bookworm_but after I gave her money to show me her tits_she could not resist earning a bit more and riding my big fat cock.
    Model:
    Angel Bay
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1488.17 MB
    Duration : 00:33:26
    Video : AVC, 6 076 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- This Curvy Blonde Knows Her Way Around A Dick-Jessica Sweet, James*

Fakehub.com- This Curvy Blonde Knows Her Way Around A Dick-Jessica Sweet, James*

Description:
    Jennifer (35 mins) I was a bit surprised when Jennifer strolled in as she was unannounced_and I hadn_t planned to do a casting that day may add_so I had to mentally prepare for it in the matter of minutes. It_s ok though because I always keep some reserves in my ball sack for such an occasion_lol. I was thinking I didn_t even have a scheduled appointment_as a matter of fact I was just about to knock one out over some footage I_d shot the day before. It became apparent that Jenny didn_t speak much english so I had to call my beautiful assistant to help me translate. It did the trick_and it wasn_t long before I was complimenting her on her nice pussy hair and lovely set of natural tits_which_may I add_ I couldn_t wait to start sucking on. She was a natural in front of the camera and wasn_t afraid to open her legs for the pussy shots_it was however_ a little bit difficult to get her in the right positions but that didn_t concern me too much. After a while of snapping I thought it_s time to get down to business. She was skilled in the ways of the tongue licking_so much so I didn_t really want her to stop_but inevitably she did and then she showed me her other skill set. We bump and grinded for a long while_then time for one of the most glorious cum shots I_ve had in a while. Fair play she swallowed a lot of man juice this day. Jennifer I salute you_pop in any time you want a cup of tea or a blowjob_haahaha.
    Model:
    Jessica Sweet, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1380.05 MB
    Duration : 00:35:32
    Video : AVC, 5 284 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Romanian Goddess Gets Under A Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Romanian Goddess Gets Under A Dick-James*

Description:
    Christine (60 mins). This ravishing Romanian came to my office looking for work_and when she said she would do anything I knew that it was going to be a beautiful day. She is currently working as a waitress in a wine bar and I decided it was time for her to serve me with whatever I desired. She has an incredibly lithe body and was quite shy at first_slightly reluctant to give up the goods right away as she had a boyfriend she loved very much. I explained that in this business she has to work with other boys to get the gold. Well euro_s anyway. As soon as that first slight hesitation was over she was bruising her own lungs with my kinked warrior. She was an incredible fuck_she could work her body like an athlete on my couch and she was soon coating my sturdy cock with her juices as she came. Such a beautiful day_s only cloud came when she said she did not like the taste of sperm so couldn_t clean off the old skin flute with her lovely lips. I wont forget this one in a hurry and her sucking and fucking skills could guarantee her a place in the adult industry. If only she_d gone to the right agent...
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1994.39 MB
    Duration : 00:59:53
    Video : AVC, 4 510 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Dude With Swimmer s Body Fucks Horny Agent-Celine Noiret, Tom Motola

Fakehub.com- Dude With Swimmer_s Body Fucks Horny Agent-Celine Noiret, Tom Motola

Description:
    Tom (40 mins). Tom is one of the most nervous and shy people I have ever had on my casting couch_he was as timid as a field mouse in the big city. He asked literally no questions and just sat there shyly. After a few minutes of listening to the sound of my own voice I decided to get him out of his clothes and see what he was packing. Not a lot. It was around an average size cock but seemed very thin_so I told him to get it hard so I could see it when it was tall and proud. That_s when the problems started. He was having trouble getting himself aroused due to his nerves. I offered to help and he accepted and after taking his cock into my mouth he soon began to stiffen up. I got him to lick my pussy then and whilst he was alright at it he soon began to lose his erection so I tried helping him out to no success. We actually had to take a break and I turned the cameras off. Off camera I soon had him hard again and had him on his back on the couch before his erection wandered off somewhere. Finally I started getting my fuck of the day. I rode him in cowgirl and whilst his cock wasn_t big it did hit some nice parts of my vagina and I was enjoying. Then I decided to let him fuck me in doggy so I could feel every inch of what he was packing. I hit my orgasm and his stamina was impressive and he even came on command and produced a big wad of population pudding all over my ass cheeks. Not a bad casting_but even if I could employ him I wouldn_t as his nerves shrunk his cock down like he was being wanked off by winter. Still_got my orgasm.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Tom Motola
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1302.04 MB
    Duration : 00:40:20
    Video : AVC, 4 367 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Babe Eats Out Agent s Pussy While She Plugs Her Ass-Cynthia Vellons

Fakehub.com- Blonde Babe Eats Out Agent_s Pussy While She Plugs Her Ass-Cynthia Vellons

Description:
    Kelly (41 mins). Kelly looked like she was going to be my first loss in a casting. A very pretty 20 year old with a delicious body_she entered the office and immediately looked as wary as an alley cat. I asked her what was wrong and she replied she had the feeling she_d been in a similar casting before. She recognized the cameras and the approach. That_s when I realized out Fake Agent Jim_must have had a slice of this beauty for his own website. She confirmed this when she said she had got no jobs from doing a similar casting. I tried to quell her fears but she became increasingly uncomfortable. I managed to get her naked for photos and she signed the paperwork_but then paranoia hit her like a ton of bricks and she took off faster then a speeding sexy bullet. I was pissed_I_d wanted her and she_d slipped through my fingers like a beautiful ghost. But then the next day I got a cal back_looks like work was more important then fears of being duped. I knew she was mine then_she came back into the office and within 5 minutes I had her naked and I was sitting on her face_perched there like the sexual victor. Turns out she was very skilled and after licking and fucking me with a dildo and then her fingers I had a body shaking_couch clutching orgasm. I then had to taste her pussy so we got in the 69 position and I licked all her worries away until the only thing she could think of was the amazing sensations I was creating in her pussy. Great casting_tho between Jim and I we may have destroyed any trust in agents for this girl_she_ll be even more paranoid now_even with genuine agents. We are naughty.
    Model:
    Cynthia Vellons
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1713.79 MB
    Duration : 00:41:07
    Video : AVC, 5 681 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger-Kattie Gold

Fakehub.com- An Anal Adventure For Brunette And A Stranger-Kattie Gold

Description:
    I saw Kattie walking past the super market. She was interested in my modeling offer but she had no photos to show me. The nearby forest was the perfect place to take some photos and to have outdoor sex.
    Model:
    Kattie Gold
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1595.48 MB
    Duration : 00:31:44
    Video : AVC, 6 883 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Hottie Rides Stranger s Cock In Public Fuck-

Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Hottie Rides Stranger_s Cock In Public Fuck-

Description:
    I could not believe my luck. I met this sexy brunette in a car park and I tried it on with my fake advertising agency routine. She fall for it! She is stunning. I got her back to a hotel room and fucked her before she changed her mind!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1224.03 MB
    Duration : 00:29:13
    Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Dark-Haired Cutie Has A Huge Set Of Tits-James*, Anastacia Brill

Fakehub.com- Dark-Haired Cutie Has A Huge Set Of Tits-James*, Anastacia Brill

Description:
    Anastasia (58 mins) I_ve seen a lot of breasts in my time as a fake agent_but these are some of the finest that I have ever seen. When she whipped her top off I squealed with excitement like a stuck pig as they stood their awaiting my eager hands and mouth. I had met Anastasia in a bar and when she discovered what I did she was more then eager to try out for an audition_and more then willing to let me do just about whatever I wanted with her. This woman has the cutest_naughtiest looking twinkle in her eye_and she couldn_t get enough of my bendy meat pipe. She sucked on my cock like it was the last piece of meat on earth and it wasn_t long before she was riding my cock with the expertise of a show jumper. Her pussy was phenomenal and her asshole was tighter than a fat guy in spandex. She let me creampie her pussy at the end and I must have emptied about a gallon of Jim juice into and over her pussy. Like I told her_I don_t care if she never wants to work in this business I_m just glad I met her. Well I can_t get her any work anyway_but I think she could be a rising star if she just goes to a genuine agent!
    Model:
    James*, Anastacia Brill
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 2034.59 MB
    Duration : 00:58:08
    Video : AVC, 4 747 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- There s Always Room For A Thick Dick In A Tight Pussy-

Fakehub.com- There_s Always Room For A Thick Dick In A Tight Pussy-

Description:
    Cute little Timea is the perfect Girl Next Door type. A super hot body and a tiny little ass was enough for me to keep raising my offer.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1256.54 MB
    Duration : 00:30:06
    Video : AVC, 5 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB