Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Redhead Gives Cabbie The Titfuck Of His Life-John Petty

Fakehub.com- Redhead Gives Cabbie The Titfuck Of His Life-John Petty

Description:
    The first thing I noticed about Jay was her big_natural tits_and I wanted them in my mouth. Thankfully this girl from the valleys was no innocent. She was looking for a good time and with just a few glances in my rear view mirror she knew I was well up for it. I couldn_t wait to take her to a quiet local spot.
    Model:
    John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Redhead Gives Cabbie The Titfuck Of His Life.mp4
    File Size : 1.12 GB / 1144.53 MB / 1 200 124 416 bytes
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:38

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Redhead Gives Cabbie The Tit_ Of His Life.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Horny Couple Fuck As Agent Plays With Her Pussy-Celine Noiret, Coudy Ximpho, Samantha Hollish

Fakehub.com- Horny Couple Fuck As Agent Plays With Her Pussy-Celine Noiret, Coudy Ximpho, Samantha Hollish

Description:
    Simona (43 mins). Celine here_back where I belong best_in my office of lust. Simona and her boyfriend were a very sweet couple who were looking to get married so needed quick and easy cash. Sounded sweeter then a honey glazed doughnut to me but then they dropped the clanger_they only wanted to work with each other. Well that didn_t bode well with me getting my own pleasure and that is certainly not my idea of a good day in work watching but not being able to participate in a glorious_filthy threesome. It turns out both of them were extremely jealous people_just my luck. I needed a new angle to break into this threesome and as soon as I listed some figures off that they could earn if they did a scene with another girl also_I soon had them feeding out of my hand. It was agreed that she would show me how she pleasures her boyfriend at home so our clients could see also_and that she would have to pleasure me so I_d know for sure she could satisfy a woman. She made it quite clear though that there was to be no contact between her boyfriend and I. So she started to suck him off and he was clearly excited. I wanted to see them fuck in doggy next and this really got my juices flowing and before you knew it I was being licked out and finger fucked by Simona whilst her fiancee fucked her hard from behind. Delicious_threesomes always get me really horny even if one of the partners was off limits. Her boyfriend fucked her in the spoon position next as I caressed her and touched her body. When it came to the cumshot_I think our young stud had a touch of stage fright but after concentrating for a while he soon came up with a nice happy ending. I_m pretty sure if I had been allowed to touch him I_d of had him cumming in seconds. Enjoy the video.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Coudy Ximpho, Samantha Hollish
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Horny Couple Fuck As Agent Plays With Her Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1535.95 MB
    Duration : 00:43:13
    Video : AVC, 4 822 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:Horny Couple Fuck As Agent Plays With Her Pussy.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- A Blonde A Brunette And A Mouth Full of Cum (Part 2)-James*, Anita Bellini

Fakehub.com- A Blonde_A Brunette_And A Mouth Full of Cum (Part 2)-James*, Anita Bellini

Description:
    Tiffany and Anita (25 mins) I wasn_t finished with these two beauties. They were sitting on my couch naked_and I still had a raging hard on_so it made sense to keep on going. After a short break I was ready to go again and these two girls were rampant for cock. They were also hungary for pussy and they were getting on very well with each other as well as myself. It was awesome for me just to watch these two hot girls enjoying their sexual urges and obviously for me to be conducting the action. In the end I bolted my load all over Tiffany_s hot body. Oh yes_another three way casting in the bag!
    Model:
    James*, Anita Bellini
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : A Blonde, A Brunette, And A Mouth Full of Cum (Part 2).mp4
    File Size : 0.96 GB / 980.52 MB / 1 028 153 971 bytes
    Duration : 00:25:57

UbiqFile:A Blonde_ A Brunette_ And A Mouth Full of Cum &_40;Part 2&_41;.mp4 - 980.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Broke University Student Sprayed With Agent s Cum-James*, Anna Latine

Fakehub.com- Broke University Student Sprayed With Agent_s Cum-James*, Anna Latine

Description:
    Katie (38 mins) Katie is a friendly cute girl who is eager to please and an ideal candidate for a casting interview... The way she was staring at me from behind the desk was making me really horny. There was something about her come to bed eyes that was drivimg me wild and I couldn_t wait to get her out of her clothes. She had come to me because she was looking for some work to subsidise her university fees... Being a good looking girl I told her that she could make a lot fo money if was willing to do some work in the adult industry. She was very open minded and was up for trying to do some naked pictures and filming. We had a great session and knocked a lot of shapes. For the cumshot I bent her over my desk and spunked over her sweet ass. Another day another success!
    Model:
    James*, Anna Latine
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broke University Student Sprayed With Agent's Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1.31 GB / 1343.52 MB / 1 408 781 488 bytes
    Duration : 00:38:55

UbiqFile:Broke University Student Sprayed With Agent_s Cum.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Cheating Blonde Loves The Taste Of A Stranger s Cum-Nella Elmeritta

Fakehub.com- Cheating Blonde Loves The Taste Of A Stranger_s Cum-Nella Elmeritta

Description:
    I do love a sexy blonde and Nella is just the type I like. She looks very presentable in nice clothes and make-up. She told me that she has a boyfriend who pays her a lot of money to keep her happy. I offered her some cash just to see her tits and she didn_t take a lot of persuading. After I saw her tits I paid a lot more to fuck her sweet tight pussy. It was worth every penny.
    Model:
    Nella Elmeritta
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1436.06 MB
    Duration : 00:33:01
    Video : AVC, 5 934 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Stranger Pays Good Money To Fuck Cute Girl In His Car-

Fakehub.com- Stranger Pays Good Money To Fuck Cute Girl In His Car-

Description:
    I pretended to be lost in Prague and looking for the ice hockey stadium. I asked this sexy little minx for directions. I ended up paying €50 for her to take me there in my car. I was soon spending over €400 for her to suck and fuck me in my car.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Stranger Pays Good Money To Fuck Cute Girl In His Car.mp4
    File Size : 1363.92 MB
    Duration : 00:30:36
    Video : AVC, 6 083 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Stranger Pays Good Money To Fuck Cute Girl In His Car.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Stranger Convinces Hot Blonde He s Never Fucked A Woman-

Fakehub.com- Stranger Convinces Hot Blonde He_s Never Fucked A Woman-

Description:
    I spotted this very blonde and pale looking girl wit ha sexy body coming out of the subway. I needed an outrageous storyline to get this girl to suck and fuck me. I could not believe what came out of my mouth_but I told her I was gay! This put her mind at ease as we went back to my hotel room. I could not believe my luck when she then believed that I had never been with a women before and wanted to try it with her for the very first time...so gullible!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Stranger Convinces Hot Blonde He's Never Fucked A Woman.mp4
    File Size : 1.31 GB / 1345.28 MB / 1 410 625 072 bytes
    Duration : 00:32:55

UbiqFile:Stranger Convinces Hot Blonde He_s Never Fucked A Woman.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Pregnant Hottie Needs That Good Stranger Dick-Angelina Caliente

Fakehub.com- Pregnant Hottie Needs That Good Stranger Dick-Angelina Caliente

Description:
    Marketa was struggling to carry her shopping. She was 6 months pregnant_so I offered to carry her shopping home for her. On the walk home I could not resist finding out if she would be interested in doing some pregnant girl modelling for my fake modelling agency. She needed the money so she jumped at the chance. Of course I would have to she her naked and offer her more money for sex with her.
    Model:
    Angelina Caliente
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1495.79 MB
    Duration : 00:34:32
    Video : AVC, 5 908 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Knows How To Make Agent s Pussy Wet-Sensual Jane, Riana Winks

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Knows How To Make Agent_s Pussy Wet-Sensual Jane, Riana Winks

Description:
    Riana (38 mins). Riana is a very pretty woman with a curvaceous body and was probably the easiest casting I have had to date. She was really into girls and it took me very little effort before she was actually asking me to take my own top off. She already had been in a threesome with two other women in her personal life so I should have suspected that she liked girls a lot and who can resist my fabulous body and mouth watering breasts. We were soon kissing and fondling each other and she held my breasts in both hands and nuzzled and sucked on them_squeezing as much of their firm flesh into her mouth as she could. I soon had her panties off and I began to finger fuck her and sucked on her own ample breasts. I was getting so worked up playing with her pussy that I had to get my orgasm soon or I thought I was going to explode. I got her to change position and she was soon licking my pussy with such passion I almost came on the spot. As she swirled her tongue in and around my pussy I played with my breasts pinching the nipples and sending electrical impulses all through my body. I soon achieved my orgasm_arching my back and drawing her mouth tighter onto me. I was still so turned on and realized that she had not had an orgasm herself so I asked her why. She replied that it was not so easy for her to orgasm with the cameras rolling_and I had to make the decision my dear members to turn them off so I could send her to pleasure paradise. She was so good at it for me and I was still hankering after her orgasm juice that it was the only way I could get her to cum. Sorry about that_but an amazing casting nonetheless and one of my easiest to date. Enjoy.
    Model:
    Sensual Jane, Riana Winks
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Curvy Blonde Knows How To Make Agent's Pussy Wet.mp4
    File Size : 1.15 GB / 1176.68 MB / 1 233 841 562 bytes
    Duration : 00:37:49

UbiqFile:Curvy Blonde Knows How To Make Agent_s Pussy Wet.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Horny Hottie Gets All of Agent s Cum On Her Tits-James*, Donna Bell

Fakehub.com- Horny Hottie Gets All of Agent_s Cum On Her Tits-James*, Donna Bell

Description:
    Donna (37 mins) Donna is a extremely horny sex kitten who I_ve had the pleasure of knowing in the past. When she came strolling in through the door I was surprised to see her because on the email she sent me she used a different name... It was a bit of a strange casting as I could not fool Donna like the other girls I have in my casting_but that didn_t seem to matter. She was up for some fun anyway and had no problem in sucking and fucking! She asked me if I was going to turn the cameras off and I told her I want to keep them on just for my own personal use.... We had a great session and afterwards I took her out for a nice meal and some more fun if you know what I mean!
    Model:
    James*, Donna Bell
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Horny Hottie Gets All of Agent's Cum On Her Tits.mp4
    File Size : 1.28 GB / 1308.93 MB / 1 372 509 629 bytes
    Duration : 00:37:08

UbiqFile:Horny Hottie Gets All of Agent_s Cum On Her Tits.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Thread Information