Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Beauty Welcomes Agent s Cumshot All Over Her Face-Nicole Sienna, James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Beauty Welcomes Agent_s Cumshot All Over Her Face-Nicole Sienna, James*

Description:
    Natalie (52 mins) Natalie is a jaw dropping blonde who has found her way onto my casting couch. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world when she walked in through the doors. The only problem with Natalie was that she didn_t speak much English so I had to use one of my angels to translate for me. Natalie wanted to work doing photo modelling but I had other plans for this cute blonde. After a while of chatting about money travelling and photo shoots Natalie was more than interested in what I was offering her. She had no problem showing me her assets and getting her ample boobs out. Just the thought of getting my cock up inside her young tight pussy was almost making me cum in my pants. When I got up close and personal with her pussy it was amazing_beautifully shaved and just waiting for a nice bendy cock to penetrate it. I pounded away to my hearts content and seeing that she had such a beautiful face I just knew I had to spray my jizz all over it. What a glorious day this turned out to be!!
    Model:
    Nicole Sienna, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Beauty Welcomes Agent's Cumshot All Over Her Face.mp4
    File Size : 1.72 GB / 1759.95 MB / 1 845 441 197 bytes
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:52:21

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Blonde Beauty Welcomes Agent_s Cumshot All Over Her Face.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Geeky Blonde Takes A Thick Dick Like A Champ-Kate Fore

Fakehub.com- Geeky Blonde Takes A Thick Dick Like A Champ-Kate Fore

Description:

Model:
    Kate Fore
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Geeky Blonde Takes A Thick Dick Like A Champ.mp4
    File Size : 1220.4 MB
    Duration : 00:32:21
    Video : AVC, 5 126 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:Geeky Blonde Takes A Thick Dick Like A Champ.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Adventurous Brunette Shows Agent s Cock A Good Time-James*, Amy Wild

Fakehub.com- Adventurous Brunette Shows Agent_s Cock A Good Time-James*, Amy Wild

Description:
    Rebecca (73 mins) Rebecca is a very sexy girl who is looking for some excitement in her life. She was a well spoken girl with sexy blowjob lips and a great figure. Obviously at first she had too many clothes on so I had to sweet talk her quite a lot before I got any where with this girl. Unlike some of the other girls I_ve had on my couch Rebecca was harder to convince that I wasn_t trying to con her. It must have taken me around 20 minutes to persuade her to get naked. But I finally cracked her and it was worth the wait. Her pussy was so moist and juicy it tasted like success. When I slipped my cock inside her it felt like heaven.... I couldn_t resist going in for anal. She had never done it before so was a bit reluctant but I slipped it in gently and she was enjoying it. I ended up spunking all over her silky smooth stomach. Rebecca you_re welcome on my couch anytime!!!
    Model:
    James*, Amy Wild
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Adventurous Brunette Shows Agent's Cock A Good Time.mp4
    File Size : 2.54 GB / 2598.32 MB / 2 724 537 345 bytes
    Duration : 01:12:21

UbiqFile:Adventurous Brunette Shows Agent_s Cock A Good Time.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Fake Security Officer Fines Hottie With His Hard Cock-

Fakehub.com- Fake Security Officer Fines Hottie With His Hard Cock-

Description:
    In my new disguise as a supermarket security officer_I stop Lyda in the car park and I ask her if I can search her bags for stolen items. After I told her it was my mistake_she tells me that she does not have enough money to afford new clothes. She has to wait for the sales. I offer her a lot of money to fuck me in my car so she can buy what ever clothes she wishes.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fake Security Officer Fines Hottie With His Hard Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1384.58 MB
    Duration : 00:29:28
    Video : AVC, 6 423 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Fake Security Officer Fines Hottie With His Hard Cock.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Girl Fucked By Boyfriend While Cabbie s Cock Fills Her Mouth-

Fakehub.com- Girl Fucked By Boyfriend While Cabbie_s Cock Fills Her Mouth-

Description:
    What a handful this couple was_they couldn_t keep there hands off each other_and they were loving all the attention. Before I knew what was going on the they were already shagging in the back of the cab. When I was asked to come and join in_I couldn_t wait to pull up and fuck his wife.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Girl Fucked By Boyfriend While Cabbie's Cock Fills Her Mouth.mp4
    File Size : 1.55 GB / 1589.84 MB / 1 667 070 300 bytes
    Duration : 00:34:55

UbiqFile:Girl Fucked By Boyfriend While Cabbie_s Cock Fills Her Mouth.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette Rides Agent s Dick To Creampie Town-James*, Hana Sweet

Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette Rides Agent_s Dick To Creampie Town-James*, Hana Sweet

Description:
    Andi (36 mins) I was happy when Andi had calmed down and decided to come back to do a proper casting interview with me. After she_d actually thought about my offer she realised that it might be a good idea to do the casting. When she did come back she was very apologetic and said that both her and Claudia really needed the money.... I got her to take her clothes off and I was soon balls deep inside her... After a bit of furious pumping I was ready to explode. I came inside her which was a bit silly thinking about it now.
    Model:
    James*, Hana Sweet
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hot Brunette Rides Agent's Dick To Creampie Town.mp4
    File Size : 1.34 GB / 1376.95 MB / 1 443 837 692 bytes
    Duration : 00:36:20

UbiqFile:Hot Brunette Rides Agent_s Dick To Creampie Town.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Busty Brunette s Dry Spell Ends With Cabbie s Hard Fucking-Jasmine Jae, John Petty

Fakehub.com- Busty Brunette_s Dry Spell Ends With Cabbie_s Hard Fucking-Jasmine Jae, John Petty

Description:
    What a woman_stunning and classy. With no time for a boyfriend she decides to seduce me whilst on her lunch break. Horny and having not been fucked for months_she was well up for a right good shagging.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jae, John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Busty Brunette's Dry Spell Ends With Cabbie's Hard Fucking.mp4
    File Size : 1.42 GB / 1451.61 MB / 1 522 127 925 bytes
    Duration : 00:33:34

UbiqFile:Busty Brunette_s Dry Spell Ends With Cabbie_s Hard Fucking.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Recently Single Hottie Is Horny For A Hot Load Of Cum-James*

Fakehub.com- Recently Single Hottie Is Horny For A Hot Load Of Cum-James*

Description:
    Anna (37 mins) Anna is a cute young piece of ass who is in desperate need of some fast cash. She explained to me that she had just split up with her boyfriend so needed to get some new accommodation. I told her that if she played ball and did what I told her she_d be able to get a lot of work in the adult industry and would be able to make a lot of money in a short space of time. She was really interested in what I had to say and really wanted to give it shot. I told her to take her clothes off and she had a really nice body. After a few photos I asked her if she liked to give blowjobs_she said yes so I was a happy man. We fucked for a while and I ended up spunking up her... I think she was a bit upset because I didn_t ask her if I could! Whoops!
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Recently Single Hottie Is Horny For A Hot Load Of Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1334.06 MB
    Duration : 00:37:57
    Video : AVC, 4 767 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Recently Single Hottie Is Horny For A Hot Load Of Cum.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Innocent Brunette Turns Into Cum Hungry Cock Gobbler-James*, Mira Cockold

Fakehub.com- Innocent Brunette Turns Into Cum Hungry Cock Gobbler-James*, Mira Cockold

Description:
    Eva (44 mins) Eva is a wolf in sheeps clothing... She looks so innocent and cute I thought she was going to be a good girl but I was so wrong. One of the first things she said to me was that she liked to control men. I was a bit taken back. Turns out the angelic looking Eva is a hardcore dominatrix who likes doing warped things in the bedroom. I started to think of what she would do to me if she had the chance and I started pitching a tent in my trousers.... Turns out she wanted to show her sex skills in front of camera but she was willing to try more erotic sex as oppose to her dominatrix role. To be honest I didnt_ fancy letting a 21 year old girl who_s half my size dominate me!!! So we did things my way... After I got her naked it was only a matter of time before she was down on her knees sucking my cock. I pounded her hard and finished off with a creampie. Eva keep up the good work!
    Model:
    James*, Mira Cockold
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Innocent Brunette Turns Into Cum Hungry Cock Gobbler.mp4
    File Size : 1588.1 MB
    Duration : 00:44:13
    Video : AVC, 4 876 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Innocent Brunette Turns Into Cum Hungry Cock Gobbler.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Pale Ginger Drenches Agent in His Steamy Cum-Celine Noiret, Mirko Sweet

Fakehub.com- Pale Ginger Drenches Agent in His Steamy Cum-Celine Noiret, Mirko Sweet

Description:
    Mirko (43 mins). Mirko is probably the palest guy I_ve ever had walk into my office. If there was ever someone in need of a tan it was this guy. He had come after seeing the advert and my libido was sky rocketing that morning and I needed a hard dick inside me. I soon had him convinced that he would have plenty of money and work if he agreed to do a casting video with me and he was soon standing naked in front of me. Unbelievable how easy it is to trick these guys. He started off licking my damp pussy_and I decided to test this young stud_s stamina levels. I took him deep into my mouth before mounting him in cowgirl. Only problem was he was enjoying it too much so we swapped positions. He didn_t have the greatest energy levels and it was a bit disappointing all the starting and stopping_just as he was fucking me good he would stop as he was in danger of shooting his load. I was determined to get an orgasm from him so I got him to lick my pussy again_swirling his tongue over my clit and my orgasm hit me hard. I wanted to see his own money shot now and it was quite impressive_I wanted it on my stomach but he blew so hard he hit me in the neck. Not the best casting I_ve had_but an enjoyable mornings work nonetheless.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Mirko Sweet
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pale Ginger Drenches Agent in His Steamy Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1432.17 MB
    Duration : 00:43:04
    Video : AVC, 4 502 kb/s, 25.000 FPS