Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Give my Friend a blowjob for cash

Fakehub.com- Give my Friend a blowjob for cash

Description:
    It was my friend Joel_s last day in Prague before going home to Spain, and I wanted to send him off properly. We saw beautiful Finnish blonde Kinuski walking, and she was very nice, so we stopped her, and offered 50 euro just to chat. Kinuski was in Prague on vacation and was going to the city center for shopping, so I thought she might like some more money in exchange for showing us her boobs and ass. After she flashed us, I wanted her to give Joel a blowjob, so I offered her more money. She wouldn_t let me watch, but she did let Joel take the camera with him. Kinuski sucked his dick and she was very horny, so she asked to fuck him. My friend fucked Kinuski doggystyle, then she rode him on the ground, before he came all over her face!
    Model:
    Martin Gun, Joel Tomas, Kinuski
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : give-my-friend-a-blowjob-for-cash_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1244.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:37
    Video : AVC, 6 662 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:give-my-friend-a-blowjob-for-cash_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Room Inspection

Fakehub.com- Room Inspection

Description:
    Martina Smeraldi and Isabelle Deltore are ambushed by the Landlord in the middle of the night during their stay at the Fake Hostel. Bursting into the room, the Landlord demands to conduct a bag expectation. Going through Martina_s bag, the Landlord first finds her vibrator, then a bag of... an illegal substance! Isabelle is convinced the Landlord planted the substance, but her mind changes gears we he demands they pay for their stay right there on the spot. Unable to come up with the cash, Martina and Isabelle think of a much better way to pay the rent: they take out their huge tits, and give the Landlord a double blowjob! Isabelle deepthroats his dick, then both babes spread their legs so the Landlord can use the vibrator to make them cum. After fucking both babes all over the room, the Landlord pulls out of Martina_s tight pussy to cum both on her ass and Isabelle_s face!
    Model:
    Steve Q, Isabelle Deltore, Martina Smeraldi
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : room-inspection_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1599.85 MB
    Duration : 00:34:31
    Video : AVC, 6 328 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:gallery.zip - 18.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:room-inspection_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Petite Asian Babe Loves to Ride

Fakehub.com- Petite Asian Babe Loves to Ride

Description:
    I had a pretty Asian babe on my couch today. May Thai was a lovely model who was looking to break into the modeling industry. She told me she would see the beautiful girls in bikinis, and that she wanted to be like them. She was also very interested in money, so I told her the best way to make money was the adult industry. May said she was not shy, so she agreed to do a casting with me. I snapped some pictures of her perky tits, and found her to have an amazing ass. I filmed her masturbating, then asked if she wanted me to eat her pussy. May was horny and agreed, then sucked my cock. She rode my dick on the couch, then I fucked her doggystyle, before she blew me and wanked me until I came in her mouth!
    Model:
    James Brossman, May Thai
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : petite-asian-babe-loves-to-ride_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1514.25 MB
    Duration : 00:36:12
    Video : AVC, 5 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 154 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileetite-asian-babe-loves-to-ride_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Ladies Club: Part 3

Fakehub.com- Ladies Club: Part 3

Description:
    They jumped the bouncer, fucked a dancer, then fucked the bouncer for good measure, and in part 3 of Ladies Club, Lovita Fate and Adara Love prowl backstage for hard dick! When they lay their eyes upon stripper Yves Morgan, the ladies chase him into his dressing room, pull out a wad of cash, and tell him to dance! Yves works the pole, and soon, Lovita and Adara join him on the mini-stage, grinding their booties into his face. The babes take out Yves_ big, black cock and give him a double blowjob, then switch up bouncing their pussies on his big dick. Sticking their butts out and presenting themselves, the ladies moan with delight while Yves takes turns fucking them doggystyle, then he covers both of them with massive facials!
    Model:
    Lovita Fate, Yves Morgan, Adara Love
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : ladies-club-part-3_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1112.48 MB
    Duration : 00:24:29
    Video : AVC, 6 168 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:gallery.zip - 21.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ladies-club-part-3_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Sex Slave Not Included

Fakehub.com- Sex Slave Not Included

Description:
    Real estate agent Josephine Jackson is showing off the Fake Hostel to potential buyer, Michael Fly. Michael walks around the hostel in a very curious fashion, trying to open every door and enter every crevice. The realtor takes the client into the basement room, and they discover uncovered wires shooting electricity! As Josephine thinks of a solution, Michael notices Marilyn Sugar oiled up and handcuffed to the bed! Marilyn mouths the words Fuck Me to Michael, and by the time Josephine notices the blonde teen, Michael is balls-deep inside her pussy! Michael agrees to purchase the place as he fucks Marilyn, so Josephine decides to get her big, natural tits out and join the fun. The ladies give Michael a double blowjob, then take turns riding his big dick, then he tit-fucks Josephine until he pulls out to cum in Marilyn_s mouth.
    Model:
    Michael Fly, Josephine Jackson, Marilyn Sugar
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sex-slave-not-included_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1279.84 MB
    Duration : 00:24:59
    Video : AVC, 7 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 155 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:gallery.zip - 27.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sex-slave-not-included_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Fake Family: Stuck In A Tent

Fakehub.com- Fake Family: Stuck In A Tent

Description:
    Vera Jarw is in bed and relaxing when her new step-daddy, Thomas, comes in to remind her to clean her room. Vera flirts with the stud, showing him her big, natural boobs, but he quickly excuses himself. Soon after, Subil Arch enters to chastise Vera about her messy room. Vera gets to work, but while cleaning a tent in the corner, her hair gets stuck! Vera calls her for step-daddy, and he asks what she needs, at which points he asks her to eat her pussy. Thomas immediately dives between her legs and eats Vera_s pussy and ass, then fucks her doggystyle. Suddenly, noise from the hallway causes Thomas to jump on the bed, and for Vera to hide. Subil finds Thomas with his cock out, and turned on, gives him a blowjob, then rides him until he covers her with a facial!
    Model:
    Subil Arch, Thomas J, Vera Jarw
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : fake-family-stuck-in-a-tent_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1090.05 MB
    Duration : 00:24:25
    Video : AVC, 6 108 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:gallery.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:fake-family-stuck-in-a-tent_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Filthy MILFS of FAKEhub

Fakehub.com- Filthy MILFS of FAKEhub

Description:
    Come see some of the most lusty MILFs ever to frolic through Fakehub! Starting with blonde bombshell Vicky Love cheating on her husband with the Public Agent for cash, Stacy Saran next gives a deepthroat blowjob and rimjob in the Fake Taxi. Aubrey Black uses her big tits to teach university students how to fuck, then the Fake Agent UK gets an eyeful of Lexi Lash_s big booty! The Landlady, Kathy Anderson, has her way with Foxxi Black and Izzy Delphine in the Fake Hostel, then the Fake Agent gets a load of Yasmin Scott_s big Australian tits. These MILFS are filthy, and you can see them all on Fakehub!
    Model:
    Martin Gun, Vicky Love, Yasmin Scott, Kathy Anderson, Izzy Delphine, Aubrey Black, Stacey Saran, David Boy, Foxxi Black, Michael Fly, John, Marilyn Sugar, Lexxi Lash
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : filthy-milfs-of-fakehub_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1414.33 MB
    Duration : 00:32:55
    Video : AVC, 5 888 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 113 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:filthy-milfs-of-fakehub_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Aussie fucked on the stairs

Fakehub.com- Blonde Aussie fucked on the stairs

Description:
    I could see how plump Tori Cummings_ lips were from down the street as we walked towards each other. I stopped the blonde MILF and told her I was a casting agent for a new reality TV show, and that she had a perfect look. I offered to do a casting right then and there, and for some euros, she showed me her huge tits. I mean, they were massive! I had to take out some more money and ask her to give me a blowjob, and her lips felt amazing wrapped around my cock. We headed back to the office, and she took down her pants to show me her butt, then sucked my dick some more. I fucked her on the ground, then doggystyle standing out, and pulled out to cum on her ass!
    Model:
    Erik Everhard, Tori Cummings
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-aussie-fucked-on-the-stairs_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1735.53 MB
    Duration : 00:30:24
    Video : AVC, 7 852 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blonde-aussie-fucked-on-the-stairs_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Spanish babe rides agent s cock

Fakehub.com- Spanish babe rides agent_s cock

Description:
    I welcomed brunette beauty Adara Love to my office this afternoon. We had a mutual friend who had set up this interview, so I got our friend on the phone. They explained to Adara what the casting would entail: some naked pictures, a blowjob, maybe one or two positions. Adara turned around and stuck out her big ass to show off for me, then asked me to help her out of her dress. I saw she had big boobs, and then witnessed how beautiful she looked playing with her pussy. Adara made herself cum, then noticed how hard my dick was. She gave me a handjob, then took it out of my pants, and sucked my cock. Once my dick was as wet as her pussy, Adara sat on it, rode my on the couch, and came on my cock. After I fucked her in a few positions, I gave her a hot load for a facial!
    Model:
    James Brossman, Adara Love
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : spanish-babe-rides-agent-s-cock_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1280.51 MB
    Duration : 00:29:14
    Video : AVC, 5 920 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:spanish-babe-rides-agent-s-cock_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde MILF back for one more fuck

Fakehub.com- Blonde MILF back for one more fuck

Description:
    Bianca called me to pick her up, and I was a little late, so she was upset. Thing is, she had four hours until her flight, so there was no reason to rush. That_s when Bianca told me she wanted to fuck me one last time before heading out. I had so much fun with the big-titted blonde last time that I was happy to get on with that. She teased me in the backseat, showing me her pussy, as I found somewhere to park. She wanked the Bishop as I fingered her pussy, then I played with her big tits. I made her squirt, then she rode my cock. I fucked her mouth, gave her a cock slap, fucked her doggystyle, and then covered her with a facial!
    Model:
    John, Bianca Finnish
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-milf-back-for-one-more-fuck_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1828.66 MB
    Duration : 00:32:48
    Video : AVC, 7 546 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: