Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Stubborn Cock Gives Up A Hot Cumshot For Horny Agent-Caesar Bauch

Fakehub.com- Stubborn Cock Gives Up A Hot Cumshot For Horny Agent-Caesar Bauch

Description:
    Caesar (35 mins). Caesar was a very confident chap who strolled into my office looking to make a career with his cock. He seemed to have a little trouble taking orders from a woman in a position of power but by the end of the casting I had him eating out of my hand. He was a little nervous when I started to undress him until I convinced him that this was normal for a casting and I had to test him out. He had a very nice body with a good sized thick cock that was making me feel incredibly horny. I asked him to make his dick hard and with the help of my petite feet he was soon as hard as a miners helmet. I got him to lick my beautiful pussy and although it was very nice_I needed a cock in me right there and then. I got him to sit on the couch then I slowly mounted him and eased him into my tight_wet hole. I love to be on top and I was soon bouncing all over his thick shaft as I rode him like there was no tomorrow. Now it was his turn to show me what he was made of and he took my breath away as he rapidly fucked me in doggy style_firing his cock into me like he was fucking for his life. This young stud had some stamina_and next he fucked me in missionary_picking up my lithe body at one point and just filling me completely with his cock. I wanted to see his cumshot then so I gave him a two minute warning and fair play_he did the job_firing a wad of his cock snot all over my stomach. A very good casting with a very impressive stud. Enjoy.
    Model:
    Caesar Bauch
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Stubborn Cock Gives Up A Hot Cumshot For Horny Agent.mp4
    File Size : 1249.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:34:38
    Video : AVC, 4 899 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Stubborn Cock Gives Up A Hot Cumshot For Horny Agent.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Seeking Fame Finds Agent s Cock In Her Pussy-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Seeking Fame Finds Agent_s Cock In Her Pussy-James*

Description:
    Violet (43 mins) When Violet walked in I thought all my prayer_s had been answered at once. This girl was seriously cute with a big hollywood smile. Her legs were magnificent very silky smooth_I couldn_t wait to get my hands all over them... Violet is a very giggly girl who seems to have a great attitude on life. She_s a secretary who is looking to make lots of money. She also told me that she wants to try working in the adult industry because she heard there_s lots of money to be made in this industry. I was so happy to hear that she was willing to let me stick my cock inside her that I was nearly prematurely coming inside my pants....We had a great session on the couch and I ended up spunking my load inside her. What a great day!
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Seeking Fame Finds Agent_s Cock In Her Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1523.45 MB
    Duration : 00:43:55
    Video : AVC, 4 703 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde Seeking Fame Finds Agent_s Cock In Her Pussy.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Male Model Gets Agent s Pussy Wet Before Fucking-Clarke Kent

Fakehub.com- Male Model Gets Agent_s Pussy Wet Before Fucking-Clarke Kent

Description:
    Clarke (36 mins). Clarke is crazy_I know no other better way of putting it. He_s completely crazy_but lucky for him I have a soft spot for crazy people and he was making me laugh with his flourishing hand gestures as he tried to make me understand what he was on about. He spoke English_and mine is somewhat limited_but by the time I had his cock in my hands then the language of lust did all the talking for us. He had come to do some male modelling and he couldn_t take his eyes of my tight_firm body as I tried to interview him. Needless to say it wasn_t long before I was swallowing his ample cock into my velvet mouth and not long after I was riding him like a jockey as he sat on the chair moaning with desire. He was a very good fuck and he pounded me on the couch before taking me in doggy. I was very satisfied at this point and I wanted to see his cumshot splayed all over my ass like a vision of satisfaction. He soon obliged and moaned and groaned as he emptied both balls onto my supple buttocks. A great casting with a crazy guy and his satisfying cock.
    Model:
    Clarke Kent
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Male Model Gets Agent_s Pussy Wet Before Fucking.mp4
    File Size : 1314.39 MB
    Duration : 00:35:53
    Video : AVC, 4 975 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Male Model Gets Agent_s Pussy Wet Before Fucking.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Busty Cutie Offers To Park Cabbie s Cock In Her Mouth-Candi Blows

Fakehub.com- Busty Cutie Offers To Park Cabbie_s Cock In Her Mouth-Candi Blows

Description:
    Well this was a first she wasn_t in the taxi for 2 minutes before she asked if I would except a blowjob instead of money for the fare. Well fuck me_it doesn_t get better than this. And what a cracking pair of tits.
    Model:
    Candi Blows
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Busty Cutie Offers To Park Cabbie_s Cock In Her Mouth.mp4
    File Size : 997.31 MB
    Duration : 00:24:14
    Video : AVC, 5 607 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Busty Cutie Offers To Park Cabbie_s Cock In Her Mouth.mp4 - 997.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Beauty Fails At Game Wins A Mouth Full Of Cock-Samantha Joones

Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Beauty Fails At Game_Wins A Mouth Full Of Cock-Samantha Joones

Description:

Model:
    Samantha Joones
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dark Haired Beauty Fails At Game_Wins A Mouth Full Of Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1487.96 MB
    Duration : 00:28:36
    Video : AVC, 7 125 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileark Haired Beauty Fails At Game_Wins A Mouth Full Of Cock.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Adorable Model Ready For Her First Lesbian Experience-Zara Jay, Zuzana Briley

Fakehub.com- Adorable Model Ready For Her First Lesbian Experience-Zara Jay, Zuzana Briley

Description:
    Zara (28 mins). The second girl named Zara I_ve had in the last few castings_and just like the last one she was an absolute vision of beauty. She looked so glamorous when she entered my office that I immediately knew that whatever it would take_I had to have this thing of beauty dripping wet on my couch. Zara had sent me some soft pictures of her doing a solo shoot and said she was now prepared to move onto doing girlgirl video and photo shoots. This was my way into her pussy. After a few more questions I asked if I could see her naked which she agreed to. She said her tits were very sensitive so I had to go and give them a nibble just to make sure she was telling the truth. She moaned seductively as I flicked my tongue across her already rigid nipple. I told her that I would have to test her to see how she performs on camera due to her lack of girlgirl experience and she was more then willing to sink back onto the couch as I tasted her peachy pussy. She got incredibly wet and it wasn_t long before she was squirming and climaxing on the end of my amazingly talented tongue. I wasn_t finished with her yet tho and I got out my favorite massage toy and got her on all fours. The vision of her kneeling with that amazing ass pointing into the air sent me into a sexual frenzy and I ran the vibrator all over her clit and pussy_bringing her to another amazing orgasm. Her pussy was soaking wet after her two orgasms_I delved my fingers into her and pinched the gooey goodness between my fingers. So wet and stringy. An amazing casting with a beautiful woman_who I would sign to my agency books if they existed without a moments hesitation.
    Model:
    Zara Jay, Zuzana Briley
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Adorable Model Ready For Her First Lesbian Experience.mp4
    File Size : 1008.85 MB
    Duration : 00:27:44
    Video : AVC, 4 938 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Adorable Model Ready For Her First Lesbian Experience.mp4 - 1008.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Cabbie Drives Luscious Beauty Into The Woods And Fucks Her-Yasmina Leigh

Fakehub.com- Cabbie Drives Luscious Beauty Into The Woods And Fucks Her-Yasmina Leigh

Description:
    This young lady was not to happy when I tried over charging her for the cab fare. She started kicking right off I thought I was never gonna get her to suck my cock. But after driving her to the middle of a forest she had little choice_and once I got my big cock down the bottom of her throat she seemed to quite enjoy it. Next was the challenge of getting a fuck_wish me luck.
    Model:
    Yasmina Leigh
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cabbie Drives Luscious Beauty Into The Woods And Fucks Her.mp4
    File Size : 1124.22 MB
    Duration : 00:25:17
    Video : AVC, 6 068 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cabbie Drives Luscious Beauty Into The Woods And Fucks Her.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Seductively Fucks Agent s Big Dick-James*, Blond Angel

Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Seductively Fucks Agent_s Big Dick-James*, Blond Angel

Description:
    Julia (56 mins) Julia is a young sexy blonde who has a great body and is just ripe to explore her sexual desires. She came to me looking for work in the adult industry. I was extremely happy to hear this as I knew that this interview was about to get very hot. We chatted for a while about her options but all I was thinking about was slipping my cock inside her... I told her to masturbate for me in front of camera. She looked amazing on the couch fingering herself. Once she_d gotten herself all warmed up I showed her my cock and she did the rest. I ended up bolting my load over her sweet face. Awesome!
    Model:
    James*, Blond Angel
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hot Blonde Seductively Fucks Agent_s Big Dick.mp4
    File Size : 2042.82 MB
    Duration : 00:56:21
    Video : AVC, 4 921 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Hot Blonde Seductively Fucks Agent_s Big Dick.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver-Johanna Joobiez

Fakehub.com- Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver-Johanna Joobiez

Description:
    After Shopping with friends this young lady just wanted a taxi home. She asked if I could stop on the way as she needed to go to the bathroom_which I did. But what I also did was take her purse from her bag so she could not pay then got her to suck my cock or else I would call the police. But then I wanted more.
    Model:
    Johanna Joobiez
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver.mp4
    File Size : 1746.31 MB
    Duration : 00:29:28
    Video : AVC, 8 140 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Female Agent Presents Her Wet Pussy To Juicy Beauty-Jenny Appach

Fakehub.com- Female Agent Presents Her Wet Pussy To Juicy Beauty-Jenny Appach

Description:
    Jenny (25 mins). Jenny was one juicy_gorgeous looking girl who got me all hot and bothered as soon as she walked in through the door. With an infectious smile and beautiful features she was a vision of lust sat opposite me and there was no way in hell she was leaving my office without me sampling her fine wares. She knew exactly what the casting was about and seemed very eager to show me everything she had_I got her to oil herself up_nothing looks better then an oiled up woman_especially one as well sculpted as this. Her breasts glowed in the office light and her ass was one solid_well built piece of kit. I got her to masturbate and she did a delightful solo scene where as I talked her through some dirty situations she made her whole body shake with pleasure as her orgasm made her toes curl. I suggested she go in the shower as she was literally covered in oil_and that_s where I joined her_she made the initial move and pulled me into the shower as the warm water got all my juices flowing and we finger fucked each other to orgasm heaven. An amazing casting with a gorgeous woman.
    Model:
    Jenny Appach
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Female Agent Presents Her Wet Pussy To Juicy Beauty.mp4
    File Size : 927.53 MB
    Duration : 00:25:23
    Video : AVC, 4 960 kb/s, 25.000 FPS