Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Chubby Blonde Babe Loves Cum-James*

Fakehub.com- Chubby Blonde Babe Loves Cum-James*

Description:
    Petra (36mins) This tubby little fat princess had massive natural tits which could easily be used as trampolines. She had curves in all the right places_although with slightly wrong proportions. It would have taken me weeks to explore every inch of this busty bomb shell_and then I_d have to map where I_d been to avoid getting lost. Affectionately I refer to her as captain fun bags. Her angelic nature made me slightly suspicious_my ass was going a couple of times I thought she might be a spy sent out for revenge. As for technique it was the old cup and jerk_which could probably make her boyfriend jiss in the matter of moments_but with me she had to work for the off load. When it arrived it felt like Christmas had prematurely erupted through my japs eye.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Chubby Blonde Babe Loves Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1412.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:35:50
    Video : AVC, 5 365 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Chubby Blonde Babe Loves Cum.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Cutie Runs Out Of Gas And Finds A Hard Dick To Ride Home On-

Fakehub.com- Cutie Runs Out Of Gas And Finds A Hard Dick To Ride Home On-

Description:
    The old tricks are the best. I picked up the sexy looking Samantha. She was very keen to get home. I told her that I knew a short cut and it would be much quicker. I pretended to be lost and suddenly run out of fuel. She was so angry! I told her that I have a reserve can of fuel but it would be very expensive for her. She decided that she would use her pussy as payment to get home.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cutie Runs Out Of Gas And Finds A Hard Dick To Ride Home On.mp4
    File Size : 1599.41 MB
    Duration : 00:29:50
    Video : AVC, 7 350 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cutie Runs Out Of Gas And Finds A Hard Dick To Ride Home On.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck-

Fakehub.com- Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck-

Description:
    Kristine got he shock of her life when I gave her the bill for a short journey home on my taxi. Sure_it was a little expensive_but as I explained to her_my prices are clearly visible. When she told me that she could not pay_I told her that I would take her to the police station. That_s when she agreed to pay me in a way only a women can.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck.mp4
    File Size : 1242.39 MB
    Duration : 00:28:56
    Video : AVC, 5 855 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Fills Her Pussy With Stranger s Cock On A Train-

Fakehub.com- Blonde Fills Her Pussy With Stranger_s Cock On A Train-

Description:
    SEX ON A TRAIN - thats right...I managed to get this sexy blonde to suck my cock and have FULL SEX on a train.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Fills Her Pussy With Stranger_s Cock On A Train.mp4
    File Size : 1366.69 MB
    Duration : 00:30:38
    Video : AVC, 6 089 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde Fills Her Pussy With Stranger_s Cock On A Train.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Buff Blond God Fucks Agent s Tight Little Pussy-Celine Noiret, Mark Black

Fakehub.com- Buff Blond God Fucks Agent_s Tight Little Pussy-Celine Noiret, Mark Black

Description:
    Igor (42 mins). When Thor first entered the....sorry_when Igor first entered the room I thought he was a farmer with the disgusting hat he had placed on his head. However when asked to remove it his Michael Bolton haircut fell free and I thought he looked quite tasty. When he removed his shirt my pussy clenched in anticipation as I saw the cut of his body. He could have been a body double for Hercules. I soon talked him round into doing a casting_he is a very serious guy and an architect in his normal job so I wasn_t entirely sure where I stood with him. Then he agreed and we were off. He was a very strong man and he liked to power his thrusts forward like he was in a workout at the gym. But fuck me did it feel good. We did the spoon position after I helped him get aroused (the cameras seem to put some people off_all they do is turn me on)_then he pounded me in doggy style till my orgasms made my toes curl. I was feeling decidedly dirty so I decided to let him cum on my face and pretty soon he was almost able to cum on command and he coated my mouth and breasts with his thick white seed. A great casting_a great body_not the biggest dick in the world but I achieved my goal with it_overall a good casting.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Mark Black
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Buff Blond God Fucks Agent_s Tight Little Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1322.98 MB
    Duration : 00:41:46
    Video : AVC, 4 283 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Buff Blond God Fucks Agent_s Tight Little Pussy.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Fucks A Slim Blonde With A Strap-On-Celine Noiret

Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Fucks A Slim Blonde With A Strap-On-Celine Noiret

Description:
    Samantha (39 mins). I love blondes and when Samantha walked through my door like a sexual mirage I knew that she wasn_t leaving until I_d explored every inch of her. I thought she might be a bit of a tough sell_she_d been in the business for 2 and a half years so I thought she might be wise to our ruse_but new agency for her so new rules she had to accept. She got our agency through our mentor Jim who had met her at a disco and obviously thought she was ripe for plucking so he must have seen something in her. She is quite a tall_slim and delicious looking woman with a sparkle in her eye that made my knickers feel like they_d been through a blender. A tad reluctant at first to get undressed for photos she seemed more acceptable to doing a solo masturbation video for me. I got the idea that she was getting very turned on as she began and it soon became apparent that she was a bisexual who enjoyed girls as much as men. Within a few minutes_in a first for me_she invited me to come and play with her on the couch. My clothes were off quicker then lightning strikes_and I got some amazing POV footage as I fucked her with a dildo. Then I got her to lick and fuck me with the same dildo. I came faster then usual I was so turned on by her wicked ways and skilled tongue. We embraced passionately afterwards and I decided to return the favor by getting on my strap on and getting her to ride me to her own climax. Her pussy gripped my shaft like a limpet to a rock and she rode it well to her own vocal orgasm. An exceptionally hot casting with a genuine bisexual_she could do really well if she_d only gone to the right agent. But then I think she enjoyed the experience as much as me regardless of the work that was never coming to her in the future.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : MILF Agent Fucks A Slim Blonde With A Strap-On.mp4
    File Size : 1570.68 MB
    Duration : 00:39:32
    Video : AVC, 5 407 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:MILF Agent Fucks A Slim Blonde With A Strap-On.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Cutie s Tight Pussy Gets Drenched In Agent s Cum-Tara Tattoo, James*

Fakehub.com- Cutie_s Tight Pussy Gets Drenched In Agent_s Cum-Tara Tattoo, James*

Description:
    Petra (37 mins) Petra_s a real sweet heart with silky smooth hair and a tight moist pussy. When she came into my office she looked kind of familiar and I was wondering to myself _have I fucked this girl before_... There_s been so many now that I have trouble keeping track_but anyway I was pleased with the situation because she was looking hot. I told her straight away that I would delete the video tapes if I did not work with her_and she didn_t seem to mind... I was fantasising about getting her jeans off and seeing what she had underneath the bonnet. When I asked her what she wanted to do she said that she wanted to be a photo model_but not just any photo model_a naked one... She was very interested in working in the adult industry so that made my job a lot easier. She was 22 years old and wanted a change of profession because working in a restaurant was getting her down and she wanted more money and more opportunities... She told me that she had a boyfriend so this was a big secret for her... Ooof poor guy! I told her about the money and travelling to Tokyo and she was getting as excited as my Johnson was under my desk.... Aftter I took the photos of her I went over and started rubbing her pussy_and she was loving it. So I went down to finish the job with my tongue... We were both really horny by this point so I went in for the 69 and things escalated from there... I finished off with a creampie which went slighty wrong because I came a bit too quick. Still it was an awesome afternoon. Nice one Petra.
    Model:
    Tara Tattoo, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cutie_s Tight Pussy Gets Drenched In Agent_s Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1327.51 MB
    Duration : 00:36:59
    Video : AVC, 4 871 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cutie_s Tight Pussy Gets Drenched In Agent_s Cum.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Ellie-James*, Ally Smith

Fakehub.com- Ellie-James*, Ally Smith

Description:

Model:
    James*, Ally Smith
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ellie.mp4
    File Size : 1564.93 MB
    Duration : 00:45:28
    Video : AVC, 4 665 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Ellie.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass-Erin Jakal, James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass-Erin Jakal, James*

Description:
    Erin (66 mins). When Erin arrived in my office_all blonde hair and big tits_I thought I might have a problem getting her to fuck me. You see she has already been in the adult business for 2 years so I thought she might be wise to me and cotton on that all I_m after is a fuck. But within minutes of being promised work in Japan_she was mine for the taking. This girl has a great pair of natural tits that felt like soft marshmallows as I squeezed and pulled on them. You could tell she has had some experience in the industry as well_as she could suck an ice cube through a straw. Some fantastic blowjob skills and when it came to sex she had more tricks then a clowns pocket. All the positions she did with me felt great as her pussy gripped my cock like a limpet on a rock. After fucking her in doggy_spoon position and cowgirl she treated me to a great view of her awesome ass as it smacked against lucky Jimmy Junior. This girls ass was perfect for me_not too big and not too small as I stretched her pussy out from behind it took all my concentration skills not to just pop and burst all over her derriere. A great fuck all round and an excellent performer. I wont feel too bad about not getting this girl any work however_after being in the industry for 2 years you would have thought that she would have been a lot wiser when it came to the casting couch. Ah well_I think I_ve helped her and all these girls with a valuable life lesson_and as soon as I know what it is I_ll let you know. I love my fake job.
    Model:
    Erin Jakal, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass.mp4
    File Size : 2313.48 MB
    Duration : 01:09:06
    Video : AVC, 4 534 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Pole Dancer Dives Into Agent s Wet Pussy-Valentina Valenti

Fakehub.com- Blonde Pole Dancer Dives Into Agent_s Wet Pussy-Valentina Valenti

Description:
    Valentina (37 mins). Valentina has an absolutely smoking hot body and there_s a reason for it of course_she_s a pole dancer_and her ass alone had my knickers twitching as she sat on my couch. Such a fabulous shape to the woman I had trouble concentrating on my usual spiel and I knew that I had too get my hands inside her and around her. She had done some girlgirl action before as part of her show in the various places where she worked and now she was up for something new and different that will pay her well. She came to the wrong office for a career but I_m so glad she did come along_and so will you be dear members. After I explained to her that girls who do the casting video with me get more job offers she didn_t hesitate at all and I made her treat me like I was visiting her in a strip club. I sat in the chair and she draped her body over me and danced sexily. I could not restrain myself any longer and I soon had her cumming as I fucked her with a dildo and sucked on her amazing breasts. Then it was my turn and my God can that girl lick pussy. She has definitely had experience in that area let me tell you. She worked her mouth around my pussy like she was attacking her favorite meal and I was soon grinding her head into my pussy as my orgasm rushed through mr like a Tsunami. An amazing casting with an incredibly sexy girl. Sometimes I wish we could take these girls for a second round.
    Model:
    Valentina Valenti
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Pole Dancer Dives Into Agent_s Wet Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 983.47 MB
    Duration : 00:36:47
    Video : AVC, 3 591 kb/s, 25.000 FPS