Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Tatted-Up Babe Fucks Outside In An Open Field-

Fakehub.com- Tatted-Up Babe Fucks Outside In An Open Field-

Description:
    Kristen was innocently waiting for her bus to take her home. After I used my charm and the promise of a modeling contract_she was in my car and heading for a stormy fuck.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1529.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:49
    Video : AVC, 6 575 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Feisty Babe Gets Agents Cumshot Right In Her Eyes-James*, Amanda Baby

Fakehub.com- Feisty Babe Gets Agents Cumshot Right In Her Eyes-James*, Amanda Baby

Description:
    Kristina (37 mins) Kristina has an ass that won_t quit_is super skinny and has long jet black hair. She told me that she needed to get money quick and that she_d dabbled in working in the adult industry before. I gave her the usual spiel about that how she could make lots of money and she was lapping it up. She told me that she had a bad experience in the past so she was reluctant to work with boys. It took me a little while to convince her that I was a genuine guy and she believed it. Underneath her clothes was a smoking hot body; her ass looked like it had been photoshopped. After she sucked my cock for a while she sat on my cock and rode it until it was raw. After_I pumped her until I was ready to explode. For some reason I had a lot of spunk in my balls this day and managed to shoot all the way from the hip and hit her in the face... She looked pissed off when it went in her eye but she soon saw the funny side of it_then she even congratulated me on such a strong shot... Nice one Kristina_a little advice though_close your eyes next time.
    Model:
    James*, Amanda Baby
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1259.79 MB
    Duration : 00:37:41
    Video : AVC, 4 528 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Punk Rocks Agent s Pussy With His Hard Fucking-Celine Noiret, Lucky Smile

Fakehub.com- Punk Rocks Agent_s Pussy With His Hard Fucking-Celine Noiret, Lucky Smile

Description:
    Lucky (39 mins). Lucky certainly didn_t live up to his name by fucking me for free with no chance of a job_but that_s his problem. I had known Lucky for a few years and I knew he_d been in the business for a while so to get him to undress and fuck me I_d need to flatter him a bit. Nothing like an ego polished to make a man rise. I told him I had dreamed about him and that was why I had called him. I flattered him on his body and his looks and as soon as I knew he had a girlfriend I began to get turned on. I love fucking other women_s boyfriends_it gets my juices flowing like a snowman in the sun. I the end he was as keen as a puppy to get my knickers off and devour my pussy. He had great stamina and we fucked in several positions_at one point he was fucking me so fast and hard I thought I_d pass out with pleasure. He was actually making me tired with his prowess. I made him cum on my ass and he shot his load all over my skin. A great casting_but he should change his nickname for _Lucky_ to _Gullible__because of all the work I promised him that he swallowed eagerly and will never see.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret, Lucky Smile
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1326.12 MB
    Duration : 00:38:38
    Video : AVC, 4 653 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass-Erin Jakal, James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Shows Off Her Wonderful Tits and Tight Ass-Erin Jakal, James*

Description:
    Erin (66 mins). When Erin arrived in my office_all blonde hair and big tits_I thought I might have a problem getting her to fuck me. You see she has already been in the adult business for 2 years so I thought she might be wise to me and cotton on that all I_m after is a fuck. But within minutes of being promised work in Japan_she was mine for the taking. This girl has a great pair of natural tits that felt like soft marshmallows as I squeezed and pulled on them. You could tell she has had some experience in the industry as well_as she could suck an ice cube through a straw. Some fantastic blowjob skills and when it came to sex she had more tricks then a clowns pocket. All the positions she did with me felt great as her pussy gripped my cock like a limpet on a rock. After fucking her in doggy_spoon position and cowgirl she treated me to a great view of her awesome ass as it smacked against lucky Jimmy Junior. This girls ass was perfect for me_not too big and not too small as I stretched her pussy out from behind it took all my concentration skills not to just pop and burst all over her derriere. A great fuck all round and an excellent performer. I wont feel too bad about not getting this girl any work however_after being in the industry for 2 years you would have thought that she would have been a lot wiser when it came to the casting couch. Ah well_I think I_ve helped her and all these girls with a valuable life lesson_and as soon as I know what it is I_ll let you know. I love my fake job.
    Model:
    Erin Jakal, James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 2313.48 MB
    Duration : 01:09:06
    Video : AVC, 4 534 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- A Tight Pussy And A Hard Cock For Adventurous Babe-Sensual Jane, Vera Aima

Fakehub.com- A Tight Pussy And A Hard Cock For Adventurous Babe-Sensual Jane, Vera Aima

Description:
    Vera (44 mins). Vera is a stunning woman with a great body and an infectious personality. She is also of a rare breed that will try anything once as she_s up for new experiences and welcomes the challenge. I knew she was mine for the taking within the first few minutes of the interview. Pretty soon I was gazing at her marvellous body as she posed naked for pictures and then came the knock on the door. Jim_my boss_was checking up on me to see how I was doing and it soon became apparent he wanted to double up on the casting video. Why the hell not? We started by kissing together_Vera and I_and then she began to eat my pussy as she touched herself_hands and mouth full of pussy. Jim_s hand soon came snaking in and replaced hers and before we knew it he was ploughing into her form behind. Hearing her gasps of pleasure as she sucked on my amazing tits was making me so horny and wet I was struggling to contain myself. Jim then fucked her in reverse cowgirl as she continued to feast on my breasts and then he bent her over the couch and fucked her deep and hard. It wasn_t long before he was whipping his condom off so he could shoot a gallon of Jim juice all over her pert ass cheeks. Another amazing casting and I think Jim is impressed with the way I handle the potential victims. Stop reading and start watching_you won_t be disappointed.
    Model:
    Sensual Jane, Vera Aima
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1565.3 MB
    Duration : 00:44:24
    Video : AVC, 4 782 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Thinks She s Getting Her Ass Pounded By A Soccer Player-

Fakehub.com- Blonde Thinks She_s Getting Her Ass Pounded By A Soccer Player-

Description:
    Poor Adele fell for my I_m a Famous Soccer Player routine. She had not hesitation in coming back to my place for the fuck of her life.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1205.33 MB
    Duration : 00:29:51
    Video : AVC, 5 497 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Barmaid Gives Good Service And Better Blowjobs-Tara Tattoo

Fakehub.com- Barmaid Gives Good Service And Better Blowjobs-Tara Tattoo

Description:
    Tara really did give great service behind and in front of the bar_so I gave her a huge tip!
    Model:
    Tara Tattoo
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1585.61 MB
    Duration : 00:32:09
    Video : AVC, 6 750 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- This Hottie Loves Sex For The Facial Finish-James*, Daphnee Lecerf

Fakehub.com- This Hottie Loves Sex For The Facial Finish-James*, Daphnee Lecerf

Description:
    Lucie (40 mins) Lucie is amazing at sucking cock_which she proved to me during this interview. She told me she treated it as a game. The kind of game where the winner ends up with a face full of spunk_and I must admit Lucie won hands down. When she came in straight away she told me that she has been working in the adult industry in France. Apparently she was a bit bored of it and wanted a change of scenery..... I told her that I could get her lots of jobs if she could show me how she can suck and fuck_and she didn_t seem to mind_actually she seemed quite keen on the idea of getting my cock inside her. There was a part of the interview where I was getting quite worried about Lucie because she was going on about how she likes to play internet games.... In all my time doing this I haven_t met one girl that was into online gaming... Also there were a couple of other responses that Lucie gave me that concerned me a bit_but I wasn_t going to let that get in the way of me getting my cock wet. After a bit of verbal tennis I asked her to take her clothes off and start playing with herself for the camera... I was stroking my salami behind the camera getting myself hard. When she_d pleasured herself I swooped over and presented her with my cock and she did the rest.... We had a great session_and I just new I had to finish this one with a facial so I got her to suck me off and erupted my juice all over her face... It was glorious_but I think she was a little pissed off as I spunked in her eye... Whoops!
    Model:
    James*, Daphnee Lecerf
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1422.6 MB
    Duration : 00:40:08
    Video : AVC, 4 809 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Horny Teen Rides Agent s Cock Like A Pro-James*, Azyza Balls

Fakehub.com- Horny Teen Rides Agent_s Cock Like A Pro-James*, Azyza Balls

Description:
    Eva (43 mins) Eva is a seriously hot 18yo piece of ass_she wanted to work in the adult business because she likes sex and money too_so she was ideal for a casting interview... After we_d talked about what she can expect in this business I told her I needed to see her naked in front of the camera... Oooff this girl_s body is absolutely smoking hot. She pleasured herself on the couch and then I came over with my dick in my hand and she started to blow me off. It felt so good the way she was sucking my balls. It didn_t take long before I was balls deep inside her young moist pussy... It was a great session I_m sure this girl will go far.
    Model:
    James*, Azyza Balls
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1637.95 MB
    Duration : 00:43:21
    Video : AVC, 5 137 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Saucy Babe Wines and Grinds On A Dick-James*, Eloa Lombard

Fakehub.com- Saucy Babe Wines and Grinds On A Dick-James*, Eloa Lombard

Description:
    Eloa (57 mins) Eloa the French mistress has great natural breasts_and a cheeky smile that is begging to be filled with a huge schlong. I pretty much got the measure of Eloa in the first 10 minutes of talking to her... My impression was that she was in my office because she was horny and needed a good fucking_and who better to come to than me because I_ve always got time for a horny woman who needs some attention. I wanted to find out if it was true about what people say about French lovers being the best in the world_and I must say she didn_t disappoint. Mind you she_d had a lot of practice because she had been in the adult industry for quite sometime. Surprisingly she had never been to Budapest before_which is probably the reason why I had never met her. Her work had taken her all over the world_but her favourite place was Brazil. She said that she_d sampled the Brazilian delicacies (and by that she meant cock and pussy). Deep down I knew she was crying out for me to take advantage of her_and soon she was willing to let me do anything I wanted to her_fair play to the girl she was amazing... One of my favourite positions was when I straddled her on the couch and started slipping my cock into her mouth. Let_s hope I get more girls like this strolling into my office in the near future.
    Model:
    James*, Eloa Lombard
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1995.3 MB
    Duration : 00:57:14
    Video : AVC, 4 728 kb/s, 25.000 FPS