cathyscraving.com - HiJinks BeforeThe Party

Cast: Cathy, Nora, Peter
Category: 1on1, Threesomes, Creampies, Cum Play, Role Play
Description: Nora is a cute and very horny 18 year old we meet a couple of years ago. She told us she is at a stage in her life where she is wanting to explore her sexuality. We had an awesome threesome with her .. her first ever .. and talked about hooking upwith her again.A few days after that first threesome, we hooked up with Nora again. We had invited her to attend a costume party with us butbefore (and after) the party we had planned to have a little fun first. Nora and Cathy had both gone out to find a costume. Itwas Nora who returned first and when she put on her costume to show me I couldn't keep my hands off her. It was obvious Norawas also horny and when I felt her pussy I could not believe how wet she was. Her tight young pussy was absolutely saturated.Nora and I fucked while we waited for Cathy to return then .. all of us wearing our costumes .. we had a threesome. It was awesome and after an hour or so of fucking I pumped a HUGE load of cum into Nora's tight young pussy .. then .. Nora ate thecreampie!!

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 47 min 45 s
Size: 1.38 GiB

Download File