Fakehub.com- Tanned Babe Enjoys Sunny Outdoor Fuck-James*

Description:
Juliette (53 mins) Wow this girl is amazing_tanned_cute and one hell of a great body. She_s going to make someone extremely happy one day. I_d love to get to know her better so it_s a shame that I have to lie to you about who I really am. Ok I_m over it now. This was definitely one of my most adventurous outings due to relocation issues I had to get a bit creative with the location of the interview. Because of Zsotl (Lilla_s boyfriend) I had to leave my office in a hurry_which means I_ve got no legitimate place to do a casting. So I thought this girl_s a bit special so what_s better than a nice romantic outing in the wilderness. It was pretty scary at times because there was always the thought of being caught in the act. To her credit_she was a game girl_who didn_t complain once. She was desperate to get out of her bar job as she wasn_t earning very good money. When I told her about possible opportunities in photo modelling and videos her eyes lit up. The day was perfect.... the weather the day_the girl. I felt like everything was going my way. Only problem were all the damn bugs flying around. Once or twice I thought that a disgruntled farmer would come along and spoil my fun_ but thankfully it didn_t happen. Her little soft voice was driving me to distraction. We fucked under the blazing sun_and then I exploded a hefty wedge into her cock socket... it was gloriously corrupted. Afterwards in the car on the way home she started getting frisky so she sucked me off in the driver_s seat. What a girl...!
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2669.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:38
Video : AVC, 6 946 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: