Missax.com- The Webcam Incident: Roomies-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Description:
Brooklyn and Jessa are in their dorm room. The girls have been friends for as long as they can remember and now they are in college together_their Freshman year! Brooklyn sighs as she studies her Chemistry_she_s struggling in the class. Jessa is browsing Facepage and then gets an instant message from Cassie. Oh it_s Cassie.. oh_no_no no, Jessa moans_she wants me to turn on my webcam.. tell me what excuse should I give her? Brooklyn_Cassie? The TA for Professor Stark is named Cassie_you think it_s the same..? Jessa interrupts_yeah.. she told me she was a TA_it_s probably her.
Brooklyn hops down onto the floor next to her friend. turn it on_please! Jessa looks at her friend suspiciously. Brooklyn_if she likes you_you can tell her how hard I study.. you could influence her into grading my test softly. Jessa tells Brooklyn that Cassie is a very formidable woman. Cassie singled her out and tried to pursue her. She must_ve heard I_m into girls and now she won_t give me space. I need to distance myself from the woman_she_s beautiful_but she_s too aggressive for my taste. Brooklyn gives her signature puppy-face and Jessa gives in.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_webcamjessabrook_51941180109m1080.mp4
File Size : 1640.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:23
Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream