cathyscraving.com - Double BBCAss Fuck

Cast: Cathy, Kale
Category: Threesomes, Anal, Interracial, Outdoors, Creampies, Big Dicks
Description: Cathy had been contacted by a couple of Black guys who wanted to make a video with her. Of course, Cathy liked the sound ofthat so she had arranged to hook up with them during a visit to Los Angeles. Here's what happened. When the guys arrived it was obvious how horny Cathy was. And I knew she would be. She had told me she gets super excited meeting new guys when she knows they are there because she turns them on and they want to get up inside her.We had seen pics of the guys and knew that one of them .. Kale .. had a huge cock but I didn't realize just how big he was until he dropped his pants. He was HUGE and the look on Cathy's face when she saw his massive cock told me she liked what she saw. For the next 90 minutes Cathy let those guy do whatever they wanted to her and she loved it. They wanted to fuck her ass, as well as her pussy, and she was happy to let them. I didn't know if she could take Kale in her ass but she did. It wasAWESOME to watch. To finish they both gave her huge creampies!!

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 38 min 30 s
Size: 236 MiB

Download File