Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 1-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
I totally forgot what day it was when I came home from work and saw my gorgeous step-mother dressed up. She was surprised that I forgot_she doesn_t know I_ve had my mind on a girl from work. It_s easy to forget what day of the week it is when Cherie is on my mind_remembering a holiday is next to impossible.

Mom and I celebrate what we call _our Independence Day._ My dad was bad news growing up and I convinced her to leave him. It_s kind of a crazy story_but back then our first Independence Day was special_exciting_like a chance to start our lives over. We went out to a dinner the night we were on our own at a place we definitely couldn_t afford_and now we do it every year.
Cherie calls me_Wow_that_s sweet_really lovely. Ty.. I don_t want to seem selfish but are you sure your little dinner date with your mom will take your entire night? I want you so bad right now. If you come over_I_ll only need an hour or two tops
God I wish I could come over your place but I can_t_she_s already made reservations at some French place. I_ll make it up to you.. promise.
Cherie_now that sounds hot.
We went out to dinner and danced all night. Mom looked like an angel_and I knew most everyone thought she was my girlfriend. I_ve got to admit that I love it. She_s quite possibly the most beautiful woman I_ve ever seen_and she stands out like a movie star in our small town. When I drove her home she was so exhausted.
Alexis_Oh_how am I going to make it up the stairs? I_ll just sleep on the couch. I put a pillow under her head.
My boy_my sweetheart. You_re so good to me.
Can I ask you.. why.. why did you never date after dad left us?
Alexis exhales dreamily with her eyes closed_I don_t know_honey. I was so busy working back then.
I know guys hit on you all the time_half of the time they don_t even have the decency to hide it from me.
Alexis open an eye_You sound a little jealous. What if I had had a beau?
No_you_ve got me all wrong. I think everyone should find love. And now_I_m older_I just landed an amazing job_I_ll be moving out soon. I want you to have someone, I think of Cherie. My new girlfriend who I_m beginning to fall for.
Alexis touches my face_her voice sounded disappointed_well I knew someday you_d find love and leave the nest.
I_m not leaving you_just leaving this house
It was then that she started to drift asleep. I saw her panties as she shifted her leg over the sofa pillow. Sheer_white_delicious.. wait.. is it a little fucked up to be turned on? I know it is. It was then I heard her snoring. I turned around and started to leave_and my step-mother cooed Yes_Tyler.. touch me.. please.
I turned around_her eyes are shut. She was dreaming.
Your folks won_t be home tonight_baby.. just take off your clothes.
I leaned down close to her ear and whispered_what are you dreaming about?
She moaned in pleasure.
The unspeakable things that I could have done. I will not. I was not raised to take advantage of a woman_especially her. I went to bed with thoughts whirling through my mind_so dirty_so confusing. I went to bed when the sun was starting to come up. It was a late night_and she definitely made it difficult to fall asleep.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_letthemtalk1_51941180404m1080.mp4
File Size : 1693.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:23
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream