Missax.com- In Love with Daddy-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Description:
My relationship with my best friend Scarlett has been a little tense ever since she set her sights on my stepdad. She_s not the only one who wants him either_her mom has been calling on him for every little honey do project she can think of. It drives me insane that Scarlett_s bimbo blonde mom_with bolt-on tits is throwing herself at him. I_ve had it! I_m separating ties with Scarlett and I_ve got to figure out a way to keep him home with me. A melody plays from my purse_it_s my phone ringing_I look at the screen to see Scarlett_s image. Ugh. I answer it.
Scarlet_s drawls in her Southern California accent_hey bitch
No_YOU_RE the bitch.. or maybe a slut just like your mom. Why were you trying to flirt with my dad?
Scarlet rolls her eyes_I told you before I think your dad_s hot. I mean_I don_t get why you won_t let me have a chance with him? I thought we were best friends
He_s too old for you_it_s..... gross. I nearly bite my tongue. I really don_t feel that way about age_I mean_I could date someone his age_no problem.
Scarlett_s voice raises in protest_Are you kidding me? Every girl at our senior class wants to nail him. Your strep-dad is the hottest guy in town_easy.. I don_t care if he_s forty-whatever..
If you cared about me at all_you would leave him alone. I am not comfortable with you stripping off your top in front of my dad
Your step dad_not even your biological dad. I don_t know why you get so emotional...
It_s surreal_like some cheap joke_or a bad dream I haven_t waken up from.. you_re going to end up exactly like your mom
Scarlett_s voice drops into a serious tone_Careful.. She loves her mom_but it_s well known that her mom is the town tramp.
I thought you were different than her. I_ve known you since kindergarten_how many times did we laugh at how slutty and desperate she acts around teachers_neighbors_and remember Father Matthews
I may have thought it was gross that my mom was _sexually adventurous_ when I was young_but now that I_m mature_I think she_s kind of hot. My mom_s sexuality is powerful. You don_t think it_s hot as fuck that she seduced a priest_a man who vowed to remain chaste for God?
Ivy emphatically exhales_No_I really don_t. I think it_s sad. And listen_we should be friends.. let_s not be mean to one another. I don_t care if you want to be sexually adventurous_if that_s what you want to call it_but please just leave my daddy alone.
Omgod.. I_m getting it now_it_s all becoming crystal clear to me.. You want to fuck your daddy.
I can barely speak. Do I? I suddenly feel outside of myself_as I hear myself say the word. what?!
Scarlet nods_you_re in love with your Dad. Alll the pieces are fitting together.
What are you talking about?
..Even when your mom died_it was as if you were relieved. You thought of her as competition_didn_t you?
My eyes widen in shock.
Scarlet continues making her case_All that constant talk about how great your dad is_how he_s your hero.. this is some crazy Fruedian shit_Ivy. You don_t want anyone to have him because you want him
I hang up the phone.
Scarlet looks at the silent cell phone_Ivy? Ivy?
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_inlovewithdaddy_51941180510m1080.mp4
File Size : 2380.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:04
Video : AVC, 7 316 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream