Missax.com- Unfiltered-Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade

Description:
Dear Reader,

Every decision you make has a consequence_every. single. decision. I remember last year I found a bong in my step-sister_s underwear drawer. I told on her. The decision I made was because_on a subconscious level_I knew she_d get grounded for a very long time. I like that. I like the idea of Blair around whenever I want to talk to her. I like her. I enjoy her company. She_s getting older_she wants to have boyfriends_and the more she hangs out with boys_the less interest she has in talking to me.
She got in deep shit_her dad was furious and grounded her for a year_and my mom predictably stood behind him on that decision. Was it selfish of me? Maybe. I could argue that I was helping her_who knows what sort of dark rabbit hole she could fall into with the crowd she was hanging around? I_m a good guy_mostly good_like most people_probably like yourself. Wouldn_t you say you were mostly good? She got into trouble because I told on her_and now you know that I had somewhat selfish motives_but hey-- I was protecting her also.

I_m not feeling too guilty about ratting Blair out. I_ve been busy living life to the fullest while Blair is grounded to the house. I met this hot blonde babe_Emma_and had a fiery two month long relationship with her. Our relationship ended when I thought I could do better than her_so I broke it off and pursued another chick. This other chick isn_t even important enough to name_she was a mistake. I missed Emma_I deeply regretted splitting up with her. It was a mistake that she hasn_t forgiven and she won_t take me back. You bet your ass I_ve got a plan to win her back.
I know that chicks always want what they can_t have. I_ll tell Blair to pretend she_s my girlfriend_Emma will see this tall hottie and be wildly jealous. I_m observant and I_ve seen how chicks operate. I_ve just got to talk my sister into pretending to be my girlfriend. Will there going to be a consequence to this decision? Yeah. I shudder to even tell you. I guess you_ll just have to see for yourself.

Peace,
Dean Taylor

Dear Reader,

Have you ever been so horny that everything you see looks like some sort of phallic symbol? It_s a miserable and frustrating feeling to be constantly thinking about sex_my pussy aching and throbbing off and on all day long. I wish I could go out and meet a guy. It_s not just horniness that I feel but the lack of stimulation that comes from courting a guy. I love the tease. I live for all the subtle touches_flirty words_and sultry glances exchanged with a guy when I_m trying to make him mine. I can_t go out and meet a guy. I_m eighteen years old but I_m grounded to my house for an entire year_like some bratty schoolgirl_all because my step-brother ratted me out for having a glass bong in my drawer.
I look at my phone and try to live through my girlfriends and their experiences_they_re all going out on dates_going to concerts_and Summertime festivals_and I dream that I_m one of them_that I_m free. I try to dream which guy I would date if I wasn_t confined to my house. I_m only allowed permission to go to school and come back home. Did you know that even my phone time is limited? My phone is paid for by my parents and they have a control on it that only allows for two hours of internet a day. Just two hours! It_s criminal.
One day I was scrolling through my phone when Dean came up and stood by me. Dean_my step-brother_and I used to be good friends_before he ratted me out. He_s the golden boy, he can do no wrong_and his very presence annoys me. I asked him to leave me alone but he wanted to right his wrong. The idea of him apologizing was interesting to me_he never apologizes for anything. He asked me if he could take me to a concert_Agent Zero. I was filled with excitement! They_re my favorite band in the entire world! Nothing in life comes for free_and Dean wanted something in return. He wanted me to pretend to be his girlfriend so that he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous.
I was opposed to the idea at first_but I considered that this was the only way I could get out of the house and have a real experience. I agreed and began to get ready. I took an hour in the shower as I meticulously shaved my legs_my armpits_and considered how I could play the role of a vixen_a seductress. The ideas whirled through my head and began to turn me on. I no longer felt like Blair but I was a femme fatale_a seductress_and actress_just like in Hollywood! I touched myself in the shower and couldn_t find relief to my sexual tension. I need a man. I_m so horny all the time. It_s all Dean_s fault. I hear him knock on my bedroom door while I_m laying out my clothes. What transpired next is too intense to explain. Watch my story unfold_you_ll just have to see for yourself.

Love,
Blair Williams
Model:
Blair Williams, Dean Taylor, Emma Hix, Katrina Jade
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_unfilteredblair_51941180318m1080.mp4
File Size : 1353.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:55
Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS