Fakehub.com- Nervous Blonde Gives Sloppy Blowjob-James*

Description:
Martina (46mins) This shy blonde was on the edge of her seat_the cameras seemed to make her nervous_so nervous it was making me nervous. She hardly said two words the whole time I was conducting the interview. Sometimes I wondered if she turned up to the wrong place and she was just going though the motions to be polite. I felt as if I was talking to a pull string doll that could only say yes or no. What really worried me is that she said she didn_t like masturbation_in honesty_I don_t think I_ve ever met a girl who doesn_t enjoy flicking her bean. When she took her clothes off_she looked like a medieval sex warrior who_d been in an epic battle_but unfortunately she had tiny tits. I_m sorry but i was disappointed to see she didn_t have any breasts_I consider myself a connoisseur of tits and I_m not going to lie to you i have bigger tits than this girl. My advice to her is to practice giving blowjobs_and be a bit more enthusiastic about masturbation. Even if i was an agent I don_t think I_d be able to get this girl much work.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1910.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:46:04
Video : AVC, 5 651 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: