Fakehub.com- Female Agent_s Footjob Talents Cum In Handy-Silvia Lauren

Description:
Thomas (40 mins). Before I chat about Thomas I think an introduction is needed. I am Sylvia and I am the newest member of the Female Fake agents_recruited by Jim because pleasure is his business and business is good. He chooses his fake female agents very carefully and how I met him is a tale for another day. So this was my first time at trying to pull off the act to get some free pleasure_so I was a little nervous and hesitant_but I grew into it. Thomas had been in the business before and wanted to get back into it as a way of making extra money. I was quite impressed with his confidence and I was getting more and more turned on as I thought about what I was going to do to this stud. He bought the lines Jim had told me to use_and it wasn_t long before he was naked in front of me. I asked him to make himself hard and I knew he had a foot fetish so I draped my bare heel and foot on his thigh. This had the desired effect and he was soon agreeing to doing a casting video. I wanked him off with my feet and he was enjoying himself a little too much and I didn_t want him to pop before he_d pleasured me. I needn_t have worried_this guy was full of stamina and cock control. He fucked me in lots of positions and I was writhing on his dick like an impaled woman. I had an orgasm when I rode on top of him that would have blown my socks off if I had been wearing any. My whole body shook as he pounded upwards into me and I quivered and came all over his cock. I wanted to see this guys cumshot now and I knew the way to get him off would be to wank him off with my feet again. It wasn_t long before he shot his load all over my calf and toes and I rubbed it back into his still erect penis. A great casting for my first time_I loved the power I held over him just by lying to him about the jobs he could get. I hope you enjoy my debut as much as the other female agents that I know you love.
Model:
Silvia Lauren
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1347.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:13
Video : AVC, 4 538 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: