Wicked.com- JustYou_amp;Me-Asa Akira, Charlie Laine, Jayden Cole, Jazy Berlin, Jesse Capelli, Jessica Jaymes, Kina Kai, Mckenzie Lee, Mia Presley, Monique Alexander, Nikita Von James, Nikki Benz, Sophia Santi, Tori Black

Description:
bDIRECTED BY:b Brad Armstrong,

Imagine 14 incredibly gorgeous women in a multi-million dollar estate with no one else around... except you. And all these beautiful creatures want to do all day is have sex with each other... and you_re the lucky one who gets to hold the camera. _Just You _amp; Me_ has solos_2 ways_3 ways_and anal. You name it_these hot and horny girls will do it...and it_s all just for you. They_re looking at you_talking to you_FUCKING... FOR YOU. It_s like you_re right there in the room with them.POV _Just You _amp; Me_ is like the best interactive you_ve ever watched... without all the stupid questions and annoying button pushing. I mean really_who wants to be fucking around with all the buttons on their remote when they_re trying to jerk off anyway. Now sit back_enjoy_and let the girls give you the private show of a lifetime.
Model:
Asa Akira, Charlie Laine, Jayden Cole, Jazy Berlin, Jesse Capelli, Jessica Jaymes, Kina Kai, Mckenzie Lee, Mia Presley, Monique Alexander, Nikita Von James, Nikki Benz, Sophia Santi, Tori Black
Studio:
Wicked.com
Info:
File Name : 76870_big.mp4
File Size : 944.42 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 01:27:53
Video : AVC, 1 369 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:76870_big.mp4 - 944.4 MB