Fakehub.com- Older Man Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Hot Female Agent-Michy Joirdan

Description:
Michy (30 mins). You get all sorts of characters come strolling through my office door and Michy was definitely one of the more eccentric ones. He was a 44 year old man who funnily enough wanted to fuck hot babes for a living. Show me a 44 year old man that doesn_t. Unfortunately I wasn_t very attracted towards him so I decided to have a little fun with this one. After we went through the initial interview_where I appeared to pose some difficult questions for him to answer_I asked him to strip off his clothes so I could see exactly what this guy was packing. Fair play to the guy_his cock was decent size and seemed to be chunky and ribbed in places. I decided to do a leg sex scene with him instead of a full blown sex scene_but I was determined to have some fun with him first. I started by getting him to go on all fours and be my dog_getting him to bark and fetch my shoe as I threw it across the room. It_s amazing the power of the female sexuality where men will do almost anything for a piece of gorgeous ass. I soon tired of this and decided after he kissed and sucked my feet a little to see if he could get himself hard. He was definitely having trouble and in the end I wanked him off with my feet and we managed to get a cumshot out of this very strange fellow. After he shot his load all over my tights I even gave them to him as a souvenir of his casting interview. A fun casting for me but not very sexually fulfilling_but then I_m guessing you feet lovers will enjoy it.
Model:
Michy Joirdan
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Older Man Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Hot Female Agent.mp4
File Size : 1017.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:33
Video : AVC, 4 665 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: