Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- No Baby For You Baby

ladyboygold.com- No Baby For You Baby

Description:
    Sugas had been nagging about wanting a baby. I had tried to tell her that was probably never going to happen as long as she would sleep exclusively with men. She looked at me with big eyes, just when I was about to tell her about the birds and the bees she told me she knew about all that but maybe if we tried hard enough she would become the first Ladyboy ever to get impregnated.

I was horny and I wanted to bust a nut so I agreed, she said I would need to leave the condom off, she really seemed to know what needed to be done. It felt great sliding inside her tight hole bare. For a moment I lost it and was actually worried she might pull it off after all and then trap me financially. So I pulled out just in time, phew that...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Sugas
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 111Sugasbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 881.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:06
    Video : AVC, 6 008 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:111Sugasbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 882.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Grey Tank Bootyshorts Creampie 4k

ladyboygold.com- Grey Tank Bootyshorts Creampie 4k

Description:
    Luscious Ladyboy Taan is wearing a tight grey tanktop, matching heels, and tight booty shorts. Her big tits are squeezed into her tanktop and she is ready to let them out. She slowly lifts up her top and lets the POV have a look at them. He gets hard watching her and lets her suck on his cock.

Next, the POV hands Taan a purple butt plug and watches her slide it into her asshole. He puts his cock back in her mouth as her ass-pussy hugs and holds the toy inside her. After watching her pose her big round ass with the jeweled toy lodged inside as the centerpiece, the POV pulls it out and replaces it with his bare cock. He fucks her on her knees on the couch. Then he fucks her on her back.

After this, Taan...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Taan
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 006_taan_greytankbootyshortscreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 946.56 MB
    Duration : 00:21:37
    Video : AVC, 5 990 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:006_taan_greytankbootyshortscreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 946.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Cummy Ass Bareback Handjob

ladyboygold.com- Cummy Ass Bareback Handjob

Description:
    Have you seen Deedee_s perfect little tight ass? It_s made for bending her over and cum all over it, in loads and fountains. She_s wearing a lovely black lace bodysuit with no panties, see-through and all you can stare at are her nice round tits and her dong ready for action. Her sexy moves are the perfect incentive for a cock in ass drilling. After she_s all oiled up and hard, using a bit of double rubbing for start, she pushes her tight hole on the cock and shoves it slowly, moaning. This babes enjoys having her ass filled with cock, she pushes it so hard on it, you can only see her whole spread and nothing else. Stroke by stroke, her hole feeds on the cock, but she also needs to feed properly, putting some more oil and gulping the...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Deedee
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : deedy_cummyassbarebackhj-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1114.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:29
    Video : AVC, 5 982 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:deedy_cummyassbarebackhj-HD-001.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Opor - Big Gape Buttslut Creampie

ladyboygold.com- Opor - Big Gape Buttslut Creampie

Description:
    Opor_s easy backdoor opens up for multiple toys and a hot creampie Opor is an ultra horny dickgirl. Easily erect, Opor starts off showing off her bulging cock through green panties. Opor_s stiff cock springs from her panties and her foreskin slides back and forth over her engorged cocktip.

Opor lays back and exposes her winking browneye. Bareback cock slides easily inside her, and Opor is further stretched by big flesh colored anal beads and two clear glass toys. Opor takes all the toys to the hilt and sucks on POV dick when presented to her hungry mouth. Opor licks the guys asshole and enjoys an ATM blowjob.

Opor is fucked more, begging the guy to breed her before she cums. Opor_s gaping hole is...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Opor 2
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 455opor2biggapebuttslutcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 857.75 MB
    Duration : 00:15:20
    Video : AVC, 7 690 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:455opor2biggapebuttslutcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 857.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Never Mind the Gym Bareback

ladyboygold.com- Never Mind the Gym Bareback

Description:
    I had just woken up. Half past three in the afternoon, feeling exhausted and weak It seemed like yet another productive day was off to a good start. I rolled out of bed, popped on some shorts and a shirt, shot into me flip flops and headed for the nearest place that served breakfast. On my way I ran into Aum, looking very energetic and sporty.

I asked her where she was going and she told me she was on her way to the gym. The gym, I got tired just thinking about it. But fair enough, I could use some exercise meself so I asked her if she was willing to do some light sissy exercises back in my room instead. I caressed her crotch a bit while I asked, her cock reacted and slowly started to collect more blood, she gave shy...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Aum 6
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 033Aum6nevermindthegymbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 943.73 MB
    Duration : 00:21:29
    Video : AVC, 5 976 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:033Aum6nevermindthegymbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 943.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Bikini Ball Worship Handjob Bareback Creampie

ladyboygold.com- Bikini Ball Worship Handjob Bareback Creampie

Description:
    Sexy Swan is wearing a nice yellow bikini and she moves so sexy, no one could resist to not jump on her and fuck her right on the spot. She comes slowly towards the cock and starts sucking on it with passion. She wants to taste every bit of it, balls, ass, tip, full length in her mouth. She gets anxious and pulls down her bikini panties, revealing her hard cock, ready to play with. Her spread ass is the perfect spot for a dick pushing and hardcore cummy bareback. She likes to tease but not as much as riding dick with her ass, while rubbing her cock slowly. The pleasure is so big, her eyes roll over and she moans loud. She cums hard and then bends over to receive her share of creampied cum in her ass and splashed all over her ass cheeks.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Swan
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : swan_bikiniballworshiphjbbcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 727.15 MB
    Duration : 00:16:38
    Video : AVC, 5 974 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:swan_bikiniballworshiphjbbcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 727.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Joyly - Sexy Sucking Stewardess

ladyboygold.com- Joyly - Sexy Sucking Stewardess

Description:
    This is our first shoot with Pattaya ladyboy Joyly. Blonde, and super-horny Joyly came to us dressed in a cute blue Stewardess outfit. It was a hot day, so we didn_t waste any time getting her out of that outfit. As soon as she was naked she dropped down and started gagging on some cock. She was intent on having balls slap her in the chin while sucking, so we were happy to oblige. Of course she didn_t hold back when the tables were turned when she went to town fucking face. She then had some fun with her asshole with a glass toy that she had brought with her. After slamming it in and out of her hole, her cock exploded with a bunch of jizz all over her body.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Joyly
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1048JoylyStewardessGetsMouthfucked-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1694.58 MB
    Duration : 00:27:55
    Video : AVC, 8 163 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1048JoylyStewardessGetsMouthfucked-HD-001.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Red Lingerie Stuffed With Toys & Bareback 4k

ladyboygold.com- Red Lingerie Stuffed With Toys & Bareback 4k

Description:
    Luana Pacheco is insanely hot with her crotchless lingerie, bent over and ready to hav her ass stuffed with anal toys. It_s so damn round when she_s bent, you can bounce a quarter off of it and catch it in the air. But it_s more fun to see it having anal balls pushed inside, a pussy clamp to stretch it, one giant green dildo pushed all in and make her face change, plus her voice make sounds. Since we_re at ass play, how about a nice fisting? She_s up for it, loves it. Still, nothing beats a nice dick pushing in her throat with a bit of gag, feet fucking and finally, having her just stretched hole fucked raw.

She loves jumping on cock, having it all inside her ass, sucking it a bit more and then getting fucked doggy style,...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Luana Pacheco
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : luanapacheco-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1637.83 MB
    Duration : 00:37:28
    Video : AVC, 5 980 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:luanapacheco-HD-001.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Blue Blouse 18 yr old Bareback Debutante 4k

ladyboygold.com- Blue Blouse 18 yr old Bareback Debutante 4k

Description:
    Slim and pretty Ladyboy Tat is wearing a white and blue tanktop with sky blue panties. The POV follows her to the couch where she gets on her knees and bends over for him. She lifts up her shirt above her slim waist and rubs her little ass over her panties.

Then Tat lifts up her shirt more to tease her little hormone boobie nipples. She lowers her panties and displays her beautiful ass for him and rubs her fingers along her hole. Next, Tat lies back on the couch and sucks the POV_s cock. She gets on her knees and licks and sucks his balls as he sits on the couch.

Then Tat drops her panties and crawls onto the bed on her hands and knees. The POV oils up her ready ass and fucks her bareback. Once her...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Tat
    Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 029_tat_blueblouse18yroldbarebackdebutante4k_r-4K-001.mp4
    File Size : 4351.91 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:23:58
    Video : HEVC, 25.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:029_tat_blueblouse18yroldbarebackdebutant e4k_r-4K-001.mp4 - 4.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

ladyboygold.com- Fery - Hairy Femboy Long Wank & Dildo

ladyboygold.com- Fery - Hairy Femboy Long Wank & Dildo

Description:
    Fery is a cute femboy with a tuff of pubic hair crowning her pretty girl-cock. Fery lifts her legs high and slides a dildo up her tight ass. With her heels in the air Fery pumps all the sperm from her
    Model:

Studio:
    ladyboygold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 413feryhairyfemboylongwankdildo-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 2438.73 MB
    Duration : 00:42:00
    Video : AVC, 7 983 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:413feryhairyfemboylongwankdildo-HD-001.mp4 - 2.4 GB