Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Adele & Vikki - Stroking Together

LadyboyGold.com- Adele & Vikki - Stroking Together

Description:
    Adele (strawberry blonde) and Vikki (the bbw LB) jerk off together and cum in bed. First Adele starts masturbating alone, but soon the curvy Vikki joins her. The two play with each others bodies as they stroke. Adele is wearing open-crotch black pantyhose and Vikki in pink fishnet stockings. Adele is first to cum and Vikki follows right after with her own creamy load.
    Model:
    Adele
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 402adelevikkistroketogether-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 2087.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:36:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:402adelevikkistroketogether-HD-001.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- White Blouse & Stockings Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- White Blouse & Stockings Bareback

Description:
    All-natural ladyboy Game is dressed in a white sheer sparking blouse, panties, and stockings. She sucks on a lollipop and has a seat on the bed where she begins stroking her girl cock. She soon puts down the lolly and replaces it with the hard POV cock in her mouth as she continues stroking herself. The POV lies down and Game sits between his legs and continues sucking his cock.

Game moves up closer to him and lays her cock on his and jerks them in each of her hands. Game_s ass-pussy is ready for some cock now so she sinks it down on the POV and begins to rides him. When she tires from riding, the POV picks her up, stands up and fucks her hard as he holds her up.

The POV then sets Game down on her back and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Game
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : game_whiteblouseandstockingsbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 697.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:game_whiteblouseandstockingsbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 697.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Gimme Flat Chest Pimmie

LadyboyGold.com- Gimme Flat Chest Pimmie

Description:
    Pimmie had been so difficult to find lately, it seemed like she was either out of the game or she had too many people inviting her into their beds. When I finally did find her, I made sure we were going to have a great night that lasted, we went out for some food first, watched a late movie,

We held hands and when our hands got clammy she would wipe hers over my crotch and let her hand rest there for a bit until she felt it growing. Back in the room we had a drink, had sex and repeated and did it all again several times. I recorded the first round for you guys to see, enjoy.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Pimmie
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 122PIMMIEflatchestcum-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1036.41 MB
    Duration : 00:23:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:122PIMMIEflatchestcum-HD-001.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Enjoy on Top

LadyboyGold.com- Enjoy on Top

Description:
    I had an itch and whatever I tried to do about it wouldn_t go away, I asked Enjoy if she ever experienced something like that and she told me she knew exactly what it was and what procedure she had to tackle the nuisance.

Enjoy also guaranteed that she would be able to take care of the problem for me as long as I was willing to take her back home with me. That was fine by me, I had come to see her with exactly that intention, I had even bought a sexy see through night gown for her to wear.

Once we got back Enjoy kept her word, she did get rid of the nasty itch in my rectum. At least I think she did, all I could feel after her injection of pleasureful pain in my butt.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Enjoy
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 124ENJOYontop-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1190.34 MB
    Duration : 00:27:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:124ENJOYontop-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- White Lingerie Pushed in Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- White Lingerie Pushed in Creampie

Description:
    Cute little Ning is waiting on a couch wearing little two-piece white lingerie that is barely covering her slender all-natural body. Ning licks her finger and begins rubbing her nipples. She then turns around to show off her sexy little buns and gives a peek at her tight asshole. Ready to suck and fuck, Ning heads to the bed and starts tugging at her girl cock. She then lies back, spreads her legs, and strokes at her cock and rubbing her hole.

Ning sits up to start sucking and licking on my cock as I stand over her. I then lie back to have her service me more. Ning tongues and sucks on my balls, licks my shaft, and then starts sucking my cock again. I undo Ning_s top to get a nice view of her little hormone...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Ning 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : ning1_whitelingeriepushedincreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 771.42 MB
    Duration : 00:20:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ning1_whitelingeriepushedincreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 771.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Short Hair Sperm Blast

LadyboyGold.com- Short Hair Sperm Blast

Description:
    Mimi has a very innocent looking face and overall appearance, when I first saw her downtown waiting for the next BTS train to arrive I thought she was a regular girl, she stood out because she had a school girl haircut but seemed a bit tall and old to be sporting that do.

It wasn_t until later when I saw Mimi showing off her body while moving around a pole in a Nana Plaza bar that I knew she was actually a ladyboy. I don_t often get _fooled_ but she sure as hell fooled me, twice even, both her looks and her sex fooled me. I couldn_t let that slide obviously so I took her home and share her beauty with the members on this site. Watch her not so innocent video right here on LadyboyVice.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Mimi
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 123MIMIshorthairspermblast-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 921.54 MB
    Duration : 00:21:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:123MIMIshorthairspermblast-HD-001.mp4 - 921.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Loaded Up Army Camo Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Loaded Up Army Camo Bareback

Description:
    Many sits by the desk with her legs spread wearing a camouflage dress with a matching cap and stockings. She unzips her top to expose her little hormone titties and then plays with the bulging package in her panties. Many gets up and moves over to the bed, drops to her knees, and begins sucking the POV cock and balls.

Many wants to do some rimming too, so the POV lies back on the bed for her to get to work. Many then happily sucks, licks, and kisses cock, balls, and asshole. She straddles onto the POV and strokes their oiled up cocks together and then impales her hole onto his bare cock.

After riding the POV cock, Many has a seat on the bed and the POV gives her girl cock a little sucking. She lies back...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Many
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : many_loadeduparmycamobareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 826.95 MB
    Duration : 00:22:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:many_loadeduparmycamobareback-HD-001.mp4 - 826.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pink and Black Dress Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Pink and Black Dress Creampie

Description:
    Slim, sporty, and beautiful Ladyboy Natty can_t contain her excitement to fuck. Her cock is already rock hard pitching a tent under her pink and black dress before she gets started with the POV. She lifts up her dress, pulls her panties aside, and tugs at her big girl cock.

Natty then sits on the bed with legs spread and the POV lowers himself for Natty to stroke their cocks together. He stands back up and Natty gives his cock a proper deep throating. He then has her lie down on her back and feeds her more cock.

The POV positions his balls up over Natty_s mouth and she devours them with her licking and sucking. He lies back for Natty to also give his ass some oral attention as she sucks at his cock. After...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Natty 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : natty2_pinkandblackdresscreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 743.3 MB
    Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:natty2_pinkandblackdresscreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 743.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Dena - Dildo, BJ & Cum Audition

LadyboyGold.com- Dena - Dildo, BJ & Cum Audition

Description:
    Dena gives a guy a blowjob then cums from mutual handjobs and playing together. Dena is wearing a black babydolland stockings. Dena lowers her panties and strokes her pretty dick and the two enjoy caressing each otehr. The guy pinches Dena_s nipples and she cums.
    Model:

Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 411denadildobjcumaudition-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1431.89 MB
    Duration : 00:24:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:411denadildobjcumaudition-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Xmas Handjob Impaled Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Xmas Handjob Impaled Creampie

Description:
    Touk is in the spirit of holidays and is wearing a cute red sexy santa dress with no panties under, because her cock is already hard as a rock and pointing up. She rubs it slow and wants to get down to business, delivering the best xmas handjob and blowjob ever. Rubbing cocks together is better than milk and cookies for her, and sucking the cock is already the first step for milk anyways.

She doesn_t miss any spots, sucking on balls and taking care of that cock better than hers. Her tight ass needs a good hard filling with the dick pushed as far as possible, making her moan and begging for a cum splash. She takes the lead and rides the cock, jerking off her dick and getting closer to orgasm. But as a good sexy santa, she...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Touk
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : tou_xmashjimpaledcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 794.5 MB
    Duration : 00:18:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tou_xmashjimpaledcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 794.5 MB