Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Blindfolded Red Head

LadyboyGold.com- Blindfolded Red Head

Description:
    Haribo looked on fire while she was walking around with her shiny red hair casting red light on anyone who looked at her. I just had to get her back for another video. I approached her and ten minutes later we were in my room. I love how obedient and eager she looks on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back.

A leash on to make sure she is my bitch. Her big dick exposed and later on a blindfold. It got Haribo excited knowing her place. As soon as she was blindfolded she got rock hard and she stayed hard while I was sliding in and out of her back pussy. Watch the video only here on LadyboyVice.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Haribo
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 117HARIBELLblindfoldhc-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1220.72 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:48

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:117HARIBELLblindfoldhc-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Shy - Has Cock Sucked & Milked

LadyboyGold.com- Shy - Has Cock Sucked & Milked

Description:
    Shy starts off in a masturbation session, but her cock looks so good the camera guy wants to suck it As Shy is building her orgasm the guy sneaks in to taste Shy_s beautiful dick. Shy loves it, and spurts her cum in the guys mouth.
    Model:
    Shy
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 405shyhascocksuckedandmilked-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 804.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:405shyhascocksuckedandmilked-HD-001.mp4 - 804.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- True Friend Piss Face

LadyboyGold.com- True Friend Piss Face

Description:
    I was on my way home from drinking again waiting for a taxi who trusted I wasn_t going to barf all over his fake leather seats when I saw Fay walk by with a small army of Ladyboys. There were many and it was dark out but I was drunk so I was brave and said hello. There was no return hello nut instead there was giggling and mumbling but as if she was able to read my mind.

Fay separated from the gang and came towards me and said she noticed how drunk I was and if maybe I needed some help. She waived down a taxi and who could refuse taking her with her pretty angel face, so I got in and thanked her, but then she told me to move over and asked me why I thanked her because it seemed to her I had something else on my mind.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Fay 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 119FAYpissface-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 992.53 MB
    Duration : 00:22:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:119FAYpissface-HD-001.mp4 - 992.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Private Dancer Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Private Dancer Bareback

Description:
    I ran into Koko in one of the local bars where pervs like myself go to see sexy girls like Koko. I was minding my own business when suddenly two hands came from behind and went straight for my belly roles. I heard some giggles and when I turned to see who it was I was surprised to see Koko because I had never run into her around that area.

Actually, I hadn_t seem her in like forever. She showed me her teeth and pointed at them asking me if I like what the dentist had done to the color. They were so clean and pearly white that the purple blacklight beaming from her mouth almost blinded me. I told her I loved it and then went on to ask her if she_d like to give the stripper pole in my room a spin. Sure enough she was up for...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Koko 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 034Kokoprivatedancerbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 941.72 MB
    Duration : 00:21:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:034Kokoprivatedancerbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 941.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Anal Beads, Purple Shirt Creampie 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Anal Beads, Purple Shirt Creampie 4k

Description:
    Ladyboy Lanta poses in the mirror wearing a tight purple tanktop, panties, and black stockings. She bends over the table and leans in close to the mirror, propping her round ass up in the air. Next she lies on the bed and slides of her pink panties. When the POV_s hard cock gets close enough to her, she takes hold of it and begins sucking it.

After Lanta gives brilliant head, the POV oils up her ass and fucks her bareback. He pulls out and has Lanta suck on his rod more. The POV has her bend over with her ass up and fucks her on her hands and knees. Next, he pulls out black anal beads for Lanta to play with. She pushes all of them into her hungry asshole and then pops them out one by one. The POV pushes them all in again...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Lanta
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 027_lanta_analbeadspurplecreampie4k_r-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1262.11 MB
    Duration : 00:28:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:027_lanta_analbeadspurplecreampie4k_r-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Bikini and Striped Socks Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Bikini and Striped Socks Bareback

Description:
    What a lucky day getting to bring this hot exotic ladyboy back to my room. Lanta is ultra tan and curvy with nice big tits. Lanta is sitting on my bed playing with a glass toy in her pink bikini and matching striped socks. She sucks on the toy seductively and runs it along her large, soft tits. Lanta lies back and starts pushing the toy into her hungry ass-pussy. She rolls over onto her knees to toy her ass some more and I lend her a helping hand with her toy.

Lanta then lies on her side, sucks my cock, and licks and kisses all over my body. I lie back for Lanta to suck me some more. After satisfying her oral fixation, Lanta climbs onto my bare cock, begins to ride me, and I start fucking her hard from underneath....
    read the full story
    Model:
    Lanta
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : lanta_pinkbikiniandstripedsocksbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 818.06 MB
    Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:lanta_pinkbikiniandstripedsocksbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 818.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Lea - Suck & Stroke Together

LadyboyGold.com- Lea - Suck & Stroke Together

Description:
    Lea is a thick, natural body Ladyboy with a nice furry bush above her pretty cock. She loves sucking cock and wraps her lips around a lucky guy_s rod. Lea devours the dick while masturbating, and ends with her body sticky with both of their cum.
    Model:

Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 382leasuckandstroketogether-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1454.4 MB
    Duration : 00:25:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:382leasuckandstroketogether-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Luana Pacheco s 8 Man Gangbang 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Luana Pacheco_s 8 Man Gangbang 4k

Description:
    Luana Pacheco is surrounded by the huge cocks of 8 studs and creampied and fed sperm from them all This blonde sex bomb has a cock to enjoy every where she turns. Luana entices the guys in her baby blue lingerie and black stockings. As Luana lays on her back she sucks multiple dicks as the guys circle around to blow her.

It doesn_t take long before the guys start to bareback Luana. Each meaty, fat cock sliding inside her willing o-ring without a condom in sight. As Luana opens her mouth in ecstasy a big cock fills her hungry throat. Luana is spit-roasted, with every hole and her hands constantly busy with throbbing erections.

In every position Luana is ravished. Missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Luana Pacheco
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : gangbangxluanapacheco-4K-001.mp4
    File Size : 10202.72 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:56:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:gangbangxluanapacheco-4K-001.mp4 - 10.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Hung in Striped Dress Creamy Cock Bareback 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Hung in Striped Dress Creamy Cock Bareback 4k

Description:
    Voluptuous Ladyboy Dara is standing by the curtains wearing a striped blouse and matching panties. The POV looks over Dara_s curvy figure, her big tits, and round ass. She sits on a chair and lets her big cock out from her panties. The POV then frots with her. After this he stands on the chair over her and she sucks his cock, licks his balls, and rims his ass.

Next, Dara sucks his cock as he is lying on the bed. Then they 69 and Dara sits on his face. She next rides his shaft cowgirl and then he fucks her on her back until she shoots a load of cum onto her tits. The POV then jerks off and glazes Dara big cock with his hot semen.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Dara
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 024_dara_hunginstripeddresscreamycockbareback4k_r-4K-001.mp4
    File Size : 5086.8 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:27:56

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:024_dara_hunginstripeddresscreamycockbare back4k_r-4K-001.mp4 - 5.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Piss & Cum in Mouth, Big Ass Bareback 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Piss & Cum in Mouth, Big Ass Bareback 4k

Description:
    Pamela Lenvisk lowers her colorful shorts and gives up big easy ass for a kinky barebacking session. Pamela_s blonde head bobs up and down on dick. Her juicy red lips tasting it all as slides down her silky throat. The dick grows to it_s fullest erect state which pleases Pamela.

Pamela then takes the dick and slides it bareback up big buns. Pamela rides reverse cowgirl with ATM tastes between rides. Next Pamela switches to cwogirl giving a view of her luscious tits and erect girl-dick. Pamela is then fucked doggystyle, her hair pulled and stretch anus giving pleasure.

For the finale Pamela is fucked missionary. Her dick throbs with ecstasy and explodes spunk all over her soft girlish belly. Pamela...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Pamela Lenvisk
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : pamelalevinskyxpaulomachy-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 3691.68 MB
    Duration : 00:50:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileamelalevinskyxpaulomachy-HD-001.mp4 - 3.6 GB