Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- White Lingerie Pushed in Creampie 4k

LadyboyGold.com- White Lingerie Pushed in Creampie 4k

Description:
    Ladyboy Phatida is wearing a sexy white blouse with panties and stockings. She begins to squeeze her tits together over her blouse and her nipples pop out to say hello through the open area of the blouse between them. Phatida settles onto a plush footstool and bends over with her ass in the air, panties aside.

The POV gazes at her asshole and then Phatida turns and lifts her blouse up to let her titties out. Before you know it, she is sucking on the POV_s hard shaft and deep throating him. She rubs his cock on her tits to take a couple seconds to recover from gagging on him and then dives back down to deep throating him. Next, the POV sits back on the bed and enjoys as she sucks his balls, licks his asshole, and deep...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Phatida
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 037_phatida_whitelingeriepushedincreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1760.14 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:40:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:037_phatida_whitelingeriepushedincreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pop Culture Fan Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Pop Culture Fan Bareback

Description:
    The illegally cute Nonny a.k.a. Mi-Cha is back for another video, when I contacted her she was actually one the way to the gym, I reminded her that when I asked her the day before she said the exact same thing and she didn_t have time to come see me. She explained she goes every day, well that would certainly explain her fit body.

I asked if she could go a little later and come see me first, I_d be quick about it. She said she was already on her way and in full gym attire, Perfect I said, do not change a thing and come see me on the double. She did and boy was a happy with the timing, she looks amazing I don_t think I_d be able to go through workouts in a gym without popping a boner if I_d see her work out at the same time
    read the full story
    Model:
    Nonny
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 064Nonnypopculturefanbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1515.62 MB
    Duration : 00:20:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:064Nonnypopculturefanbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Blue Blouse & Socks Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Blue Blouse & Socks Bareback

Description:
    Horny Khawn is wearing a sheer blue blouse, panties, and knee high socks. Her little hormone titties can clearly be seen through her blouse. Khawn bends over and spreads her ass-pussy wide and heads over to a chair in the corner to get a little more comfortable. She strokes her hole a little and starts licking and sucking my cock. Khawn_s tongue and mouth are amazing, so I lie down on the bed to enjoy more of her oral talents. She sucks more cock, rims my ass, and then sucks some more. Khawn then positions her ass up over my cock and I slide it into her hole bareback. She rides me hard and then turns around to ride me reverse cowgirl. Next, I fuck Khawn on her back until she fires off a hot load of white cum. I keep fucking her and then...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Khawn
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : khawn_blueblouseandsocksbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 704.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:khawn_blueblouseandsocksbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 704.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Black Tube Top & Skirt Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Black Tube Top & Skirt Creampie

Description:
    Voluptuous ladyboy Kartoon is checking that everything looks just right in the mirror wearing a black tube top and a tiny black skirt. When she notices the POV watching, she slowly bends over waving her big ass toward him. Kartoon turns around and lowers the black tube top that clings to her big round tits.

The POV gives each nipple a few licks. Kartoon heads over to the bed with her legs spread and motions for the POV to come closer. Kartoon pulls out his cock and begins sucking and licking it. The POV lies down as Kartoon continues sucking and then rimming his asshole. Now that he is nice and hard, she climbs on top of him and rides his oiled cock bareback.

After riding him, Kartoon gets on her back to...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Kartoon
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : kartoon_blacktubetopandskirtcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1224.9 MB
    Duration : 00:33:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:kartoon_blacktubetopandskirtcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Surprise I Am Mao Handjob

LadyboyGold.com- Surprise I Am Mao Handjob

Description:
    Spending time with Natty is simply AMAZING. Besides the fact Natty is a gorgeous Tgirl she also has a great personality and a ever lasting lust for SEX. In this all exclusive LadyboyHandjobs episode Natty wears a sexy yellow top with black panties and stockings. She_s simply GORGEOUS looking. Enjoy along as Natty pops out of the shower for a surprise striptease. She teasingly sits on the couch across and exposes her big tits and girlie cock. Natty walks over and kneels down in front a hard POV cock. Natty uses her wet lips and oily hands to pleasure him until a happy ending.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Natty 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : natty_surpriseimdrunkhj-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 812.62 MB
    Duration : 00:21:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:natty_surpriseimdrunkhj-HD-001.mp4 - 812.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Noi - Pounding Snake

LadyboyGold.com- Noi - Pounding Snake

Description:
    Pattaya Ladyboy Noi arrives and immediately tells us she likes to be fucked like a dog and that she needed some sperm. It wasn_t long until her enormous cock was out and being punished by her own hand. She really went to town on it -- It looked as though she was pounding some snake to death.
    Model:
    Noi 3
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1036Noi4PoundingSnake-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 521.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1036Noi4PoundingSnake-HD-001.mp4 - 521.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Blue Blouse Versatile Raw Sex

LadyboyGold.com- Blue Blouse Versatile Raw Sex

Description:
    Tall and natural ladyboy Uma_s sexy body is covered with just a small blue blouse, white panties, and stockings. She pulls her panties aside and spreads her asshole for the POV and then sits back and lets her cock out of the side. She lifts up her blouse and gives her big hormone titties a squeeze with her finger in her mouth.

Uma then bends over with her round ass in the air, panties aside, running her finger along her asshole. Next, she sucks the POV on her knees and rubs his cock on her tits. The POV goes down and sucks her cock, then they kiss while frotting. Uma gives the POV an oiled handjob and sucks at the head of his cock as she strokes. Next, she oils up her finger and slides it into the POV_s asshole. ...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Uma
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : uma_blueblouseversatilerawsex-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1513.98 MB
    Duration : 00:34:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:uma_blueblouseversatilerawsex-HD-001.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Sandie - Jerks Off on Masked Slave

LadyboyGold.com- Sandie - Jerks Off on Masked Slave

Description:
    Sandie loves to sit on top and rub her cock on her slave_s face, knowing she will spurt him all over soon and seeing as he has no idea when it_s gonna happen. She_s one kinky babe and there_s no way she_ll not make a mess.
    Model:
    Sandie
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 432sandiejerksoffonmaskedslave-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1668.16 MB
    Duration : 00:28:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:432sandiejerksoffonmaskedslave-HD-001.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Jiggly Buns Bareback swallow

LadyboyGold.com- Jiggly Buns Bareback swallow

Description:
    Ladyboy Yummy is wearing two-piece red and beige lingerie. She loosens the straps of her top from her shoulders and cups her big round tits with her hands. She bends over and slides down her panties, exposing her big wide ass. Next, she strokes and sucks the POV cock as he runs his fingers along her asshole.

The POV gets behind her, oils up Yummy_s ass, and slides his bare shaft into her hole. He fucks her bent over on the chair and then more on the bed. She sucks his cick and balls as he lies on the bed. Then he fucks Yummy on her back and on her side. Yummy then gets on her knees and takes the POV_s load in her mouth.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Yummy
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : yummy_jigglybunsbarebackswallow-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1093.51 MB
    Duration : 00:25:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:yummy_jigglybunsbarebackswallow-HD-001.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Slutty Fishnets Bareback Ride

LadyboyGold.com- Slutty Fishnets Bareback Ride

Description:
    I sneak up on perfectly shaped Tai as she is making finishing touches on her sexy look of see through black netting and stockings. Once she_s ready, I follow her round ass over to the bed where she begins touching her gorgeous body all over. I_m in awe of all her curves and when my cock is nice and rock hard, I move in for Tai to start sucking me off.

Afterwards she lies back and frots her hard lady stick against mine. I suck her tits as she strokes them together. Tai bends over for me and waves her big round ass in my face and I give it a good licking and stroke her ladyboy cock. I then oil up her hole and fuck her doggie with my bareback cock. Tai then climbs onto me and rides my cock cowgirl. After this, she goes to...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Tai 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : tai2_sluttyfishnetsbarebackride-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 956.45 MB
    Duration : 00:25:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tai2_sluttyfishnetsbarebackride-HD-001.mp4 - 956.5 MB