Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- I ll Fuck You, You Fuck Me Bareback & Pee 4k

LadyboyGold.com- I_ll Fuck You, You Fuck Me Bareback & Pee 4k

Description:
    Ladyboy Green is wearing a big smile, green hair, and a white and black ringer tshirt with black panties. She shows off her tight body in front of the mirror and then has a seat on a chair. She feels on the bulge in her panties and then turns around to show her asshole. Next Green lifts up her shirt to feel up her round titties.

Then the POV has a seat on the chair while Green gets on her knees and sucks his cock and balls. Next, she titty fucks his shaft and plays with his nipples. She lies down on the bed and slips off her panties. The POV gets on his knees next to her and she sucks his cock while stroking herself. Next, the POV pulls out a purple anal toy, oils it up, and green strokes it together with her cock.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Green
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 038_green_illfuckyouyoufuckmebarebackpee4k-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 951.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:43

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:038_green_illfuckyouyoufuckmebarebackpee4 k-HD-001.mp4 - 951.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Buttplug and Facial Bareback 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Buttplug and Facial Bareback 4k

Description:
    Natural-body Ladyboy Khawn is wearing a colorful blouse, purple panties, and stockings. She stands by the curtains and shows off her sexy body for the POV. She bends over on top of a chair and pulls her panties aside, exposing her ass-pussy. Khawn sits on the chair and strokes her thick girl cock.

Then Khawn plays with a long buttplug and slides it in and out of her hole. Then the POV lies down on the bed and Khawn follows to suck his balls and jerk his shaft with oil. Next, she has a seat on his bare cock and rides him cowgirl until she shoots cum from him jerking her. Then she gets on her knees and sucks his cock until he busts a load all over her face.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Khawn
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 025_kwan_buttplugandfacialbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1020.95 MB
    Duration : 00:23:19

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:025_kwan_buttplugandfacialbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 1020.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Kim 5 - Morning Bath & Face Fuck

LadyboyGold.com- Kim 5 - Morning Bath & Face Fuck

Description:
    Little Kim gets face fucked in the bathtub and again in bed Kim is all about sharing, and unloads her spunk in the guys mouth. Kim_s delicious femboy body glistens with water in the bathtub. After some sucking in the tub Kim dresses in a schoolgirl outfit for some cosplay fun. She deepthroats the dick, then dips her sweet girl cock into the guys waiting mouth. Her cock is so sweet and yearning to jizz all over. And that is exactly what this dick doll does
    read the full story
    Model:
    Kim 5
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1064kim5morningbathandblowjob-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 828.19 MB
    Duration : 00:18:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1064kim5morningbathandblowjob-HD-001.mp4 - 828.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pigtail Maid Ass Fuck

LadyboyGold.com- Pigtail Maid Ass Fuck

Description:
    Many will agree that Emmy is a very convincing girly Ladyboy. Apart from her voice that sounds rather deep and cigarette laced. Which is actually kind of hot in a way. She is just plain ass sexy. I noticed she had posted a pic of herself somewhere in a mall, her hair was like I had never seen before. Two pig tails which made her look like a fresh girl in her late teens.

I had no choice but to tell Emmy she had to come over and help me with my little bulge which had occurred in my pants. Emmy told me to help myself because she was busy, and though I tried to convince her. I was at that point too horny to go out and find someone else or wait for someone to come over anyway so in the end I did help myself. But did manage too...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Emmy 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 142EMMYpigtailassfuck-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 865.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:142EMMYpigtailassfuck-HD-001.mp4 - 865.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Versatile 3way Bareback Cumfest

LadyboyGold.com- Versatile 3way Bareback Cumfest

Description:
    Lanta and Manaw are having a few drinks and getting a little tipsy. The POV arrives and gets his cock into the mix and the two take turns sucking it and then suck his cock and balls together. Then, the POV sucks Lanta_s tits and Manaw_s cock. Lanta finishes a drink and then fills up the glass with her pee. The three relocate to the bed where Manaw shoves her big cock into the POV_s mouth while Lanta sucks him.

Manaw puts her cock against the POV_s and then Lanta sucks both of them at the same time. Next, Manaw sucks the POV cock as Lanta sniffs his armpit. Manaw oils up her cock and begins sliding it into the POV_s asshole while Lanta strokes his cock. After she fucks him, Manaw climbs on top of him and rides his bare...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Manaw, Lanta
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : lantamanawversatile3waycumfest-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1475.47 MB
    Duration : 00:33:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:lantamanawversatile3waycumfest-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Tight Jeans Big Cock Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Tight Jeans Big Cock Bareback

Description:
    Swan steps down on the stairs, dressed in a pair of extremely tight jeans. A tight brown blouse, just perfect aligned on her slender body. She starts taking them down slowly, but only until she sees my erection growing fast with expectation, which makes her drop her clothes fast and jump with her mouth between my legs. Her smile somehow made my cock even harder.

Swan takes it all in her mouth without the slightest hesitation, pushing her throat down on it balls deep and making it extremely moist. Her dick is up now and she wants to play with it. Just for a little bit, then she comes back on mine and gives it the best treatment ever.

It_s throbbing hard now and ready to pound her sweet round ass She bends...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Swan
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : swan_tightjeansbigcockbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1268.9 MB
    Duration : 00:29:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:swan_tightjeansbigcockbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Football Bareback Prostate Handjob

LadyboyGold.com- Football Bareback Prostate Handjob

Description:
    Get your balls out because Manaw wants to play with them, like a soccer pro player. She_s wearing a nice football t-shirt which makes her looks so pretty and she_s all ready for a good game, sucking on her lips at the sight of cock, flashing her perfect ass and making sexy moves around it. She jumps on the cock with her hands and mouth, anxious to see it wet and hard, ready for her ass. As soon as she accomplishes that, she pushes the hard cock deep inside her ass, in a gorgeous backside bareback fuck, going down and up and enjoying every move. Her crave for cock does not stop only to ass fucking, she turns back and takes the cock in her mouth, licking every bit of it then going hard for a nice rimming oily session. This babe knows to do...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Manaw
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : manaw_footballbbprostratehj-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 676.39 MB
    Duration : 00:15:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:manaw_footballbbprostratehj-HD-001.mp4 - 676.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Hairy Hole Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Hairy Hole Bareback

Description:
    I saw Koko_s profile photo acting weird so I selected it to take a better look, I noticed she had cat ears that looked very cartoonish and they moved along with her head. I hadn_t seen this before as I_m not young or hip anymore and I kind felt like it made her look even cuter. I contacted her and she told me it was some kind of effect within the app itself and that she wished it was real.

I told Koko I had something that was not exactly the same but maybe the next best thing to the animated ears. She came over, I attached the fluffy cat ears with little bells in them and the level of cuteness it created almost made me jizz my pants. I managed to hold off for a while though and make a video first, watch it here first.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Koko
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 147KOKOhairyholebareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1698.92 MB
    Duration : 00:23:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:147KOKOhairyholebareback-HD-001.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Stacked Lingerie ATM Bareback 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Stacked Lingerie ATM Bareback 4k

Description:
    Busty Ladyboy Benz is wearing sheer pink lingerie with open cups and high heels. Benz sits on the night stand, where she rubs on her tits and turns around to finger her ass. The POV stands up on the bed in front of her and she deepthroats him. She continues her oral attentions to his shaft at the foot of the bed.

Next Benz gets on her hands and knees and plays with a glass toy, sucking on it and then pushing it up inside her asspussy. Then the POV slides his bare cock inside her and fucks her doggystyle. Benz then rides on top of him reverse cowgirl. He pulls out and she sucks his cocks and balls lying on her side. Then he oils her tits and titty fucks her until he shoots his load. For the finale Benz lies back and jerks...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Benz 5
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : benz5_stackedlingerieatmbareback4k_r-4K-001.mp4
    File Size : 4344.79 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:24:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:benz5_stackedlingerieatmbareback4k_r-4K-001.mp4 - 4.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Sex Chair Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Sex Chair Creampie

Description:
    Jina_s dark chocolate skin makes a nice contrast with the office chair she_s in. A better mix would be with a nice warm white juice spurting out of her tight ass, after she jumps on cock as it_s the first time for her getting barebacked and she loves it. She knows how to make her mouth work and enlarge that dick inside, push her buns on it and feel the river of cum dripping out of her ass and making her happy. Wearing just a black crothcless transparent body, she shows off all her nice shapes, natural tits with perky nipples, her nice thick dong waiting to be stroked hard and her hole which needs a hard pounding, deep and creamy with no holding back. She_s hungry for cock, wants it deep inside to make her bite her lips and moan loud....
    read the full story
    Model:
    Jina 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : jina2_sexchaircreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 802.75 MB
    Duration : 00:21:43

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:jina2_sexchaircreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 802.7 MB