Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com videos

Shemax.com- Pool Cleanup-Alexia

Description:
    What`s a horny shemale babe to do all alone on a hot day? She sits down by the pool showing off her big tits and plays with her delicious shecock! Alexia was a well built and toned T-girl with a huge set of firm tits and a shapely, round ass. This brunette tranny loved showing off her tight body for the camera. She slipped out of her mini skirt leaving on just her corset style top pulled down below her tits and began to play in the water. The feel of that warm silky water must have been a real turn on for Alexia…the more she dipped her feet in the pool the harder her velvety girl pole grew. She gripped it in her soft hand and began to stroke her shecock slowly up and down moaning in self satisfaction while we got every seductive movement on film. This horny T-babe loved having us watch her and she began to pump harder until she spewed creamy cum like a fountain.
    Model:
    Alexia
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 52-poolcleanup-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 512.39 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:18
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:52-poolcleanup-pichi.zip - 43.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:52-poolcleanup-hdv.wmv - 512.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Tranny Tits-

Shemax.com- Perfect Tranny Tits-

Description:
    Gentlemen, start your engines! Or let sizzling t-girl Ferrari Skhalwalk do it for you. This blonde shemale is nothing short of spectacular with her perfect tits and womanly curves. Get ready to cross the finish line with a big squirt when she shows her shecock.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileerfecttrannytits-pichi.zip - 20.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileerfecttrannytits-pichi.zip - 20.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker-Monika

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker-Monika

Description:
    I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there! At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.

For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).

I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.

This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \why you go with that little girl?\. I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\. Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\. I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
    Model:
    Monika
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 0.29 GB / 297.92 MB / 312 395 776 bytes
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7-femboycocksucker-pichi.zip - 17.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7-femboy_-mpghi.mpg - 297.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Brazil & Italia Mix-

Shemax.com- Brazil & Italia Mix-

Description:
    Italian and Brazilian mix shemale beauty Giovanna di Pietro is one gorgeous chick that absolutely sizzles on film. Seeing her playful, sexy attitude along with that killer body will have you aching for her to get naked and play with her girl rod.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:brazilitaliamix-pichi.zip - 33.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:brazilitaliamix-pichi.zip - 33.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Paula-

Shemax.com- Perfect Paula-

Description:
    Paula is a shemale wet dream lying on the bed in nothing but a thong and playing with her big tits. She shows off her tight ass in the doggystyle position then pumps on her big shecock until she is rock hard and ready to play.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileerfectpaula-pichi.zip - 33.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileerfectpaula-pichi.zip - 33.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Dream Shemale-

Shemax.com- Sexy Dream Shemale-

Description:
    Karen Mastronelly certainly is the kind of shemale that wet dreams are made of. She has a beautiful smile and an awesome body from head to toe. And luckily in the middle of that luscious body is a juicy femdick she shares in her photos.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sexydreamshemale-pichi.zip - 16.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:_ydreamshemale-pichi.zip - 16.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde Amateur Transsexual-

Shemax.com- Blonde Amateur Transsexual-

Description:
    Halyna Corazza might be an amateur model but she isnt shy about showing off her shemale body for the camera. She looks classy in her white dress and French twist hair style but once the dress comes off, she proves she can be a naughty girl.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:blondeamateurtranssexual-pichi.zip - 43.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blondeamateurtrans_ual-pichi.zip - 43.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Almost a Girl-

Shemax.com- Almost a Girl-

Description:
    Bia Duarte is a real shemale beauty thats use to getting looks everywhere she goes so when we wanted her to pose for us, she was all for it. She came dressed in a body revealing bikini and it only gets better from that first pose.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:almostagirl-pichi.zip - 29.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:almostagirl-pichi.zip - 29.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Is This Britney?-

Shemax.com- Is This Britney?-

Description:
    Fabiane Spears, any relation? The blonde hair, cute smile and sweet tight body makes you wonder but that pudgy little shecock under this Spears green skirt makes me think no relation between the two. Oh well, Fabiane is still a hot t-girl to look at!
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:isthisbritney-pichi.zip - 24.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:isthisbritney-pichi.zip - 24.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Smile-

Shemax.com- Perfect Smile-

Description:
    This ebony shemale beauty has more then a perfect smile going for her. Miriany looks pretty damn near perfect from head to toe. She has tasty big tits, a perfectly shaped ass and a big, thick shecock that she pulls out and strokes for the camera.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileerfectsmile-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileerfectsmile-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB

Thread Information