Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs

Description:
    This was the second time I`d worked with Anita and the first time working with her new boobs. Anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. As in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. While I love the new boobs I am not sure that I like the red hair. I think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. I was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. To her credit I believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love Anita. If you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. She has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. I may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would do something about this. She also used to be quite skinny and I find her more masculine with the extra weight. Perhaps these things are the price to be paid for her impressive cock. When I look back at these pictures I quickly pop a boner focusing on her big cock, massive balls and round tits.I think Anita is the epitome of what I call the tranny myth. I`m sure all who have tried to fulfill their fantasies would agree that reality almost always falls short. This is never more true when you meet someone you have only seen pictures or videos of. It is also especially true when you meet transsexuals that you have seen on the internet. Like most guys who discovered trannies on the internet I imagined them to be genetic girls with cocks. However in the flesh there are almost always signs that this is not the case. These are often things that are not noticeable in pictures or video such as facial hair, large hands or a husky voice. So those who are considering meeting a tranny for the first time should prepare themselves for the reality that trannies are men with varying degrees of female features. If you do not do this I can almost guarantee that you will find something about that tranny that you have been lusting after that turns you off. One solution is to be a little bit drunk so these things aren`t as noticeable but the downside of this is you may feel some regret when you finish or the next day. I was drunk my first time and was totally into it. I fucked the tranny, slept with her and fucked her again in the morning. We made plans to meet again that night but when I was alone I started to feel self revulsion for what I had done. I was thinking, holy crap, I`m a fucking faggot I called the tranny and made an excuse and told myself I wouldn`t do that again. How long do you think I held that pledge?
    Model:
    Anita
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 380.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv - 380.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Description:
    For those who like sexy little dink stroking ladyboys we proudly present Som. Dont be fooled by her boyish unmade face and loose dowdy grey short dress. You can see she has long slender arms one of which she uses to lift up the dress to show her cock hardening flat bejeweled stomach. Still in her red bikini bottoms she turns around to show her shapely ass before pulling her top over her head to bare slim sexy shoulders and a nice black lace bra covering her flat chest. Any doubts about her passability are quickly forgotten upon viewing her smooth feminine body. Sensing what we want next she pulls her bottoms down to her knees and out springs a good sized semi hard hooded she dick with nice fat balls and trimmed pubes. This boy babe then proceeds through many great poses of her hot bod and hard little dick before staining the bed spread with her semen.Som is from and lives in Bangkok and works at Temptations bar in Nana Plaza. I should have made her make up but I thought it kind of interesting to shoot her looking natural and boyish. I know this is a turn off for some of you but Im sure her sexy body, cock, balls and sweet hairy anus more than make up for this. Not sure why but as some of us progress in the ladyboy scene we often find ourselves developing a taste for girls who are slightly masculine. This may mean we are slowly going gay but I dont ever see myself getting it on with another dude. Sometimes I will do a shoot with great looking crossdressers and I will get turned on. But then when I see them later as a guys any arousal I had gets turned off like a switch. So my personal theory is that if what gets you hard looks mostly like a girl then you can still consider yourself hetero, but I could be wrong.
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 306.05 MB
    Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv - 306.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Kinky Shemale Orgy

Shemax.com- Kinky Shemale Orgy

Description:
    These four hot and sexy shemale babes let us get them on film having a private orgy. They loved getting dressed in their leather and bondage look lingerie and then taking turns dominating the other. They would slowly undress each other and explore on anothers bodies with their hands and tongues. And as we watched, they all laid on the bed in a circle and sucked each others shecocks until they were hard and throbbing with anticipation. They even had some interesting accessories to make things a whole lot more kinky and fun. Once a T-girl put her head and hands in the stocks and it was locked down, there was no getting away until he ass was pumped by girl pole until she was screaming in ecstasy. And when these babes had driven each other crazy and their were in need of release, they pumped their shecocks until they were covered in creamy tranny goo.
    Model:
    Adriana Rodrigues, Ana Paula Oliveira, Calena Rios, Carolina de Monaco
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4-kinkyshemaleorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 856.66 MB
    Duration : 00:28:56

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4-kinkyshemaleorgy-hdv.wmv - 856.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tranny Ice Cum

Shemax.com- Tranny Ice Cum

Description:
    Adryella is a gorgeous long haired blonde shemale with feminine curves and a naughty streak. She looks very hot in her purple bra and panties that leave so much of her lovely skin bare. And this kinky t-girl has her own way of enjoying her chocolate covered ice cream. Adryella smears it on her firm boobs until it is dribbling down to her tummy before she is spooning it right onto her long shecock and tugging her chick dick until it is hard and ready to spew out her own sticky cream load.
    Model:
    Adryella Vendramine
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 114-trannyicecum-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 517.81 MB
    Duration : 00:17:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:114-trannyicecum-hdv.wmv - 517.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Description:
    Another slim little Pattaya femboy joins us on the birthday of the King of Thailand. This little princess arrives already half undressed only in her tight white lace corset and plaid slit mini skirt. Her two tattoos are the only intentional blemishes on her beautifully smooth semi-tanned skin. She shows her lack of breeding with her small shoulder and large calf tattoos along with her queenish blue shadowed eyes. Her head is crowned with unusual looking long orangey blond hair which is due to the obvious hair extensions which she is using to speed her transition from lady in waiting. We question the need for the waste sliming garment when she removes it to show that her majestic frame does not carry an extra ounce of fat. Down to her bra and panties she poses regally giving us a view of her willowy figure from every angle. She taunts us as she fondles the royal surprise in her panties before banishing her bra to rub and squeeze her succulent nipples. The masses command, off with her pants and we see that she is in reality the male heir when she draws her girl sword sprouting from her neatly trimmed pubes. Now stark naked she rules our libidos with her fine imperial she sceptre. She finally settles back into her throne for a stately stroke which brings into being a noble squirt of clear sperm from her family jewels.Nong ends the shoot by slowly peeling and sucking the nice yellow banana before covering it with a condom so she can toy her sweet ass with it. Her butthole is obviously very tight because as you can see when she pulls it out the banana has turned into mush inside the dube. The reason we did this is it was my way of paying tribute to the King whose official color is yellow. Whenever there is some sort of Royal associated day, which seems to be weekly, you will see a large percentage of Thais wearing yellow shirts many with an official looking crest. I actually wanted Nong to wear this in the shoot but she felt it would be disrespectful. I in no way meant this as an insult and actually have a lot of respect for the King who seems like a decent enough fellow. Plus through coups and other political ups and downs the monarchy seems to give this country a stability that is absent in most other parts of Southeast Asia. So I kneel and pay homage to the King and this great land of sweet young cock princesses.
    Model:
    Nong
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 467.51 MB
    Duration : 00:15:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv - 467.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex

Description:
    Melaine CampBel is one sexy shemale that takes hotness to her own level. She looks good enough to eat in this gallery all decked out in her black lingerie and thigh high stockings. Julio can barely wait to get her out of her clothes and get his hands and mouth on her delicious shecock. He strips her down rubbing their shafts together and sucks her shemeat until she is rock hard and ready to pump his tight ass full of her shecock.
    Model:
    Melaine Campbel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 737.05 MB
    Duration : 00:22:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv - 737.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling

Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling

Description:
    Pinky is another one of those petite feminine girls that you ask yourself how could she have a cock. But sure enough as you will see she has a nice little pink pole between her legs. She is a very quiet girl which may be more to do with her comprehension of English. She did not say or smile much so I wasn`t sure how much messing around she was in to. She starts out doing some innovative posing which was all entirely her idea. I love the ones of here lying face down on the floor and pulling her pants part way down revealing her tight abdomen and upper crotch. Continuing further on this path she shows us she has a nice shaved muff and balls supporting her little pinky. I checked out her cock sucking skills which were more than adequate. Loved the big hoop earrings and the way her lips stretched outwards as I pulled out of her mouth. Her upcurving cock got very hard by this point so we had a brief sword fight before she sat down in my lap for a stroke. It was then time for her to shoot her load all over her flat slim mid section. There is a super sexy bonus shower scene where she shows off her fabulous femboy figure.I found Pinky on the Nana Hotel side of Soi4 around closing time of the bars in the plaza. This is always a great place to find freelances but at this time you can also find many of the well known bar girls who have just gotten off work. There must be 50 or so girls milling around talking to friends. They will usually hang around for up to an hour looking for customers and then will often go eat with there friends at one of the outdoor restaurants in the area. It is not uncommon to stumble across 4 girls munching away at 4 in the morning at one of these places. On this occasion I had just stumbled out of the bars and was scheduled to meet a girl back at my hotel. I happened upon Pinky who was standing alone and looking like she needed a date. As I was unsure whether she was a ladyboy I asked and was assured she had the necessary appendage. We exchanged numbers and I told her to call me in a couple of hours. She dutifully texted me just as I was finishing up with another girl: \HI U WANT I TAKE FOTOS NOW PINKY?\. I texted her back and the rest is history. Note I know \texted\ sounds funny but I looked it up and it is the right word.
    Model:
    Pinky
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 215.54 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg - 215.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Patent Leather Ball Bulger

Shemax.com- Patent Leather Ball Bulger

Description:
    That leather lingerie and fishnet stockings look damn hot on this sizzling Asian ladyboy. She certainly knew how hot she was when teasing the camera with her lusty striptease and all that teasing got her shecock rock hard and ready to play.
    Model:
    Pukky
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : patentleatherballbulger-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 427.54 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileatentleatherballbulger-hdv.wmv - 427.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Red Xmas Gift

Shemax.com- Red Xmas Gift

Description:
    This redhead tranny bombshell is all ready for the holiday season and a visit from Santa. She dresses in her white lingerie that leaves her big titties and round ass exposed for a mouth watering view before snuggling down for the night. The big guy must have liked what he saw because he left this sexy shemale a stocking full of goodies that she promptly put to good use. She puts on her red Santa hat and begins licking her lollipop like it was a hard shaft in need of release before she strips down to nothing but her hat and a smile and begins to rub her thick and juicy shecock and tease her tight ass with that hard stick of candy. And when this hot and horny T-girl wraps her slender hand around her girl pole and begins to stroke in earnest, it doesna�t take long before she is spewing her creamy load all over her hand and bed.
    Model:
    Jessica Dee
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 39-redxmasgift-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 534.18 MB
    Duration : 00:18:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:39-redxmasgift-hdv.wmv - 534.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- American Pleasure

Shemax.com- American Pleasure

Description:
    Oh, this ebony T-girl was extremely tempting in her tummy baring black top and skin tight jeans. She had long red hair and wicked green eyes that could cause all kinds of lustful fantasies to take shape in your mind and give you a raging hard on. She playfully posed on the bed enjoying the fact we could hardly wait for her to begin stripping down to her bare naked glory. This black shemale totally had her teasing skills mastered to a lust inducing art form. And it was blood pumping torture that made your cock rock hard to watch as she slowly removed her clothing one item at a time until she was totally nude and showing off that dark skinned shecock and spankable round ass. And this stunning shebabe showed no hesitation at all when it came to spreading her firm cheeks and showing us that tight puckered fuckhole.
    Model:
    Nikki
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 24-americanpleasure-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 384.62 MB
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:24-americanpleasure-hdv.wmv - 384.6 MB

Thread Information