Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Suck Cum

Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Suck Cum

Description:
    Oil must be one of the most beautiful ladyboys we have seen yet. She has a perfect body with tiny tits subtle curves and a juicy femdick. She gets on her knees to suck off this guys big dick and opens wide for his creamy hot man milk.
    Model:
    Oil
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : redfishnetsuckcum-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 642.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:redfishnetsuckcum-hdv.wmv - 642.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Veiny SheDick

Shemax.com- Black Veiny SheDick

Description:
    This gorgeous dark skinned shemale hottie is Ana Beatriz Sanchez and you are going to love watching her sizzle on camera as she exposes her hard body. She looks heavenly in her white lingerie and matching thigh high stockings. But once she pulls out her thick shecock and starts stroking it until its fully hard, she is hot as hell. Ana gasped in pleasure tugging her girl pole hard and fast until she shoots her cum load into a milky puddle on her toned stomach.
    Model:
    Ana Beatriz Sanchez
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 64-blackveinyshedick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 538.85 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:64-blackveinyshedick-hdv.wmv - 538.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Titted Cum Squirter

Shemax.com- Big Titted Cum Squirter

Description:
    Fon is no fawn nor is she for the faint of heart. She is not a sweet shy innocent girl. She speaks her mind. If she wants something from you she will tell you. If she is angry she will show it. She also has an amazing body and loves to fuck. She starts the set posing in tight jeans and skimpy bikini top giving you an idea of her cock hardening body. When down to her flowery panties you realize how huge are her melons mounted atop her lean torso. You can see she had a quick shower which I take as an indication she wants to do more than simply pose. We got some really fantastic shots of her sucking my dick and her spreading her ass cheeks. Then the sex begins and you can see me taking turns fucking her cock, tits and ass. But the piece de resistance are the cock sized anal gap shots which we use to promote the site. We finish with a huge spurting while cock sucking cumshot. Fon basically moved in with me while I was in Pattaya for three days and it was hard to say no to her. She had no problem with what I was doing and would just start calling me at about 3 in the morning when we were both done our respective business. She would show up and we would generally not fuck until the morning because we were both tired from doing exactly that with other people. I usually wake up after six or less hours but she sleeps like a rock and I would have to wake her up after noon. I really enjoyed waking up and seeing those huge jugs bulging up under the sheet next to me. Once up she would sit and smoke while I had breakfast and chatted with my friend. One day I was going to the beach around Soi 8 and she offered me a lift on her motorbike. I hoped on the back and off we went. As we waited for our turn to get on to walking street we passed two guys on bikes going the other way. The first one said \hey do you know that is a ladyboy\? I replied light heartedly \What`s a ladyboy\? Fon then proceeded to berate him and asked his friend to tell him he was a jerk. They only looked more amused so I nudged her to get going. As we drove on I tried to explain to her that it usually did no good to tell people off because they didn`t care what you thought so why should she care what they thought. Not sure if this did any good or if she even understood what I meant. I find some ladyboys to be quite quick tempered and verbal. These ones are also usually fearless when it comes to fighting, or as they say, boxing other ladyboys or problem customers. Many have scars from fights caused by nails and broken bottles. Don`t be fooled by their often dainty appearance they are ripped with lean muscle. A few of the girls I have met have done stints in the Thai army or trained as Muay Thai boxers.
    Model:
    Fon
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16-bigtittedcumsquirter-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 800.32 MB
    Duration : 00:27:02

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:16-bigtittedcumsquirter-hdv.wmv - 800.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy has Ladyboy Sister

Shemax.com- Femboy has Ladyboy Sister

Description:
    Here is another lovely femboy named Noi who works at High Boss bar with her sister Wan who is also Ladyboy. Noi is not exactly pretty with her wide angular face. No she would probably be more accurately described as a handsome girl which I guess makes sense given her true gender. She has thin lips and nice white teeth, a few of which are a bit crooked which is less noticeable when she gives the occasionally coaxed smile. Noi has really nice long straight black hair that is styled nice over to one side and hangs down to her tits. She could not look sexier in her halter top and tight jeans which show off the lean angles of her toned physique. I love the outie belly button and the V created where her legs join her hips which you can see the top of sticking out of her pants and points down to you know where. When she slips out of her top you can count every rib and ab muscle and she loves to play with her pert little red nipples on her pigeon chest. She cinches down her pants to reveal nice neatly trimmed pubes at the bottom part of the V before exposing her cute little dick which quickly springs to life when she sees my dick is hard for her. She demonstrates her skills as a cocksucker before stripping naked her hot and fresh fat free body. Femboy worshippers will get weak knees and stiff dicks as she poses her hard little body and cock. The jack off scene is spectacular as she straddles the end table and we see every muscle and vein bulge through her skin as she strokes her hard dink until it shoots and exquisite load of hot cum.Noi and her sister Wan are from Petchabun and both work at High Boss bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya. As if there wasnt enough confusion about whether they are sisters or actually brothers they are each at the opposite ends of the ladyboy spectrum. Noi has gone with the natural no breast and no or low hormones so she has stayed a femboy. Wan on the other hand, while just as slim, is much more feminine and has huge fake tits. Noi is the older of the two in her late twenties while Wan is in her early twenties. Another big difference is that Noi has a nice but relatively small cock whereas Wan has a big fat cock. You can see Wan in Episode 50 with Gobee in some Big Tit &amp Cock Action and also up coming with Joy on the beach and later jerking off in the bathroom.
    Model:
    Noi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 56-femboyhasladyboysister-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 439.9 MB
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:56-femboyhasladyboysister-hdv.wmv - 439.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Blonde Cock Temptress

Shemax.com- Sexy Blonde Cock Temptress

Description:
    Of all the girls I shot on this trip I think I have thought about Mo the most. Is it the blonde hair, that slim sexy body, those exotic eyes, those big sexy lips, or that beautiful big cock nigh I think it is the whole package. This cute little girl knows how to pose for the camera either that or she liked me, I`m not sure as there was not a lot of talk. To my webmasters dismay I had forgot to ask most of the models to smile but Mo is showing her pearly whites in a lot of the pics. She is lucky to have gleaming strait white teeth as a lot of the girls do not have great teeth and as a result are shy about smiling. When she first unsheathed her tool I was thinking oh oh small cock but was I surprised to see it grow and grow. It turned into to a long thick curving sausage relative to her small slim body. When jerking she likes to lay back and close her eyes, I suppose imagining having sex with her dream date. I`m not sure how much of the video we are going to show but I could not resist jumping in several times to help things along. I must have spent half an hour propped on my elbows and knees over her while we French kissed. While I did this she opened her eyes wide and writhed about under me as she jerked both our cocks with each of her hands. I had no intention of cuming as Fon was coming back to spend the night but could not resist so the first load you see on her stomach is mine which seemed to inspire her to a minute leaky cum. This was obviously quite an effort for her as you can see she just lay there for quite a while.After all it was 4:30 AM and who knows how many times she had had sex that day. I suspect a lot because I was passing by Lita bar all night and I did not see her. In fact in the three days I was in Pattaya staying right next door at the Jasmine I could not help see who was working at Lita Bar. At first staying right next to Lita Bar seemed like a good idea. But being half a block off Walking Street they do not get the traffic of Blue Ice and Jenny Star. As a result the girls seem somewhat sad and desperate and took to taking verbal shots at me as I walked by 5 or 6 times a night with different ladyboys. I didn`t really care as according to the girl that was with me they were saying stuff like \he`s a fucker\ which truthfully I am. I did not like actually stopping and chatting or having a drink when I had no intention of taking one of them home. The crest fallen look on there poor little faces when I explained that I had other plans was too much to take. So I took to walking swiftly by and simply nodding hello. On that night though which was my last in Pattaya I was retuning to the hotel for what I thought was the last time to wait for Fon who would show up every night (or I guess morning) at 3-4 AM to sleep with me. It had been a long day and night starting with a great shoot with Joy. Things went straight downhill from there. The Joy shoot ended at about 10 PM and the Mo shoot began at 3:15 AM. What happened in between? Well I`ll tell you it is a photographer`s worst nightmare: models who change there minds (or don`t understand what you are asking them to do).I took back no less than three girls in this time only to find out that they did not want their pictures on the internet. I know English is not their first language but then I suppose they should not nod yes when I say \do you understand?\. The first one was the really skinny huge titted girl from Blue Ice who nodded when I said, \pictures OK?\. So I was surprised when we got back to the room and she said after seeing my lights that she did not want the pictures on the internet because of her boyfriend in England. I really wanted to shoot this girl so I spent a while trying to convince her that it was OK and he would likely not see and even if he did who cares. I mean for Christ sake they are hookers fucking falangs all night long. If I am taking their picture as opposed to having sex with them and paying them well is this not better? Apparently not, I tried to communicate this in as nice a way possible and then she said well my boyfriend does not know I`m ladyboy. Even though my jaw was on the floor I somehow managed to ask if she had had sex with her boyfriend and she said yes. I gave each word distinct emphasis when I asked, \how does he not know you are ladyboy when you have sex with him?\. She said, \I know how so he not know\. Rather than trying to explain the ridiculousness of this to her I simply thanked her for coming and off she went. I was close behind to look for another girl and stopped in to Lita for a chat with the ones sitting outside. I was trying to decide which one when the freelancing creature that I had been trying to connect with for three days walked up.My attention quickly turned to this tall super slim and sexy girl with butterfly sized eyelashes. She was wearing a strip of tied cloth as a halter, a long brown slitted skirt and it appeared nothing else. I had spoken to her at least twice before and I was sure I had asked if pictures were OK. The Lita bar girl next to me explained that this one would have to leave no doubt they did not like her stealing customers without paying a bar fine. She also whispered something about this one taping her breasts or something. I figured she was just looking for a ways to get me to not go with this girl but the writing was on the wall. So off we went the 10 feet to my hotel. We walked slowly arm in arm both savouring the anticipation of knowing you will soon be alone with someone you want. Once in the room we chatted for a while and were getting along until I picked up my camera. She then disavowed any knowledge that she had agreed to pictures. If I was smart I would have simply apologized and asked her to leave. Instead I began what would end up being an hour and half of wasted time. She clearly wanted to have sex with me (and I with her) so I thought I would be able to use this to my advantage. I arrogantly thought I could charm her into changing her mind. But it was like circling around where you want to park looking for a spot the circles get bigger and bigger. She eventually caught on as she said, \all you talk about is picture, picture, picture\.We were both naked caressing and kissing on the bed save that strange halter that she was constantly adjusting under which I could see that she had her breasts taped up, I supposed to make them look bigger. Fon called and asked when I would be done so I finally said OK this can go no further until she commits to taking pictures. I even got her to talk to Fon on the phone but this did no good. She looked quite sad but left anyway. The funny thing is she raised no sensible objections like boyfriends or internet she simply said that she has never had it done. As I learned the hard way she obviously wanted to keep it that way but I still do not understand why. I said I would not show the few pictures I managed to take but I am anyway as the price of her wasting my time. Fon called me back and said she had another girl who was willing to take pictures. I really didn`t think I needed help as I had never had this problem with two girls in a row so I thought it was impossible that it could happen again. But I went and met Fon anyway and she took me to Blue Ice. She introduced me to a girl I already knew and was eager to work with, Noon formerly of Club 131 now with nice new big breasts.I always liked Noon with her many facial piercings and tattoos on her long slender frame. She has always seemed interested in me as I would often run into her in unusual places like the bus station during the day. So I was sure that she wanted to go with me. Yet I had seen her the night before and kind of felt as if she had blown me off. Passing by I saw her and several others preening for curious onlookers standing around Blue Ice obviously not understanding how these sexy creatures could really be men. I had not seen her in several months so I approached her to say hello. She said that she remembered me and chatted briefly before saying \go into my bar to have drink\ and walked away. Instead I went and got girls not from Blue Ice and each time made sure she saw me take them back to my hotel and each time I gave her a knowing smile and a curt nod. I don`t think she was even aware that she had slighted me yet my previous nights display seemed to have the desired effect as she seemed rather eager to go with me this night. I made sure that I said pictures OK for the internet and she nodded in agreement. So I thought I was gold as I walked back with this stunning girl.Once in the room though she asked would her boyfriend see the pictures in England and asked if I could block the site from that country. As it was almost 3AM and I had no fight left in me I just said no and it was up to her of she wanted to do this. She chose not to and so within 5 minutes she was gone. I decided I needed a beer or twelve at this point so I followed her until the store. Beers in hand I walked back towards the Jasmine with no intention of talking to another ladyboy until Fon showed up for the night. As I passed Lita Bar I gave it a wide berth not wanting to draw any more verbal fire. However what came bolting out from the bar was a site for sore eyes. It was the sexy blonde Mo who I had never seen before coming toward me with her white toothy smile contrasting with her dark skin and huge exotic eyes. As bad luck comes in threes and not fours I just new that this was going to work out just fine. So she simply nodded her acquiescence and off we went the remaining 7 feet to the Jasmine entrance.
    Model:
    Mo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28-sexyblondecocktemptress-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 163.55 MB
    Duration : 00:05:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28-sexyblondecocktemptress-hdv.wmv - 163.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bright Shiny Dick

Shemax.com- Bright Shiny Dick

Description:
    Lovely tall slim Amber came like a shining star out of the dark an lonely night. She showed up ready for business wearing only a bra, mesh body stocking and jeans. Below her pretty face she has square shoulders, somewhat muscular arms and her torso tapers nicely to her waist. With jeans off we see this girl has a slim shapely booty and quite a large bulge in her frilly pink and black panties. As she sits on the couch with legs spread we wonder what is under the inner triangle in the crotch opening of her stocking. Just to make sure she doesnt have any ED we let her suck on the photographers big dick and we are rewarded when her huge swollen black cock and balls emerge from one side of her underwear. She squeezes her dark meat by the base below her scrotum as she sucks some more dick before sitting on the back of the couch and letting her giant chocolate penis hang free. She is proud of and loves modeling her big black shedink and gives us many nice views before poping her dark nippled hormone tits out of her bra. She then sits and strokes and it is amazing that her cock just keeps growing longer and harder. She begs to suck more cock while she jerks and instinctively puts her hand to protect her face when the cameraman fires his huge cum load at her. Not to be outdone she goes to work with two hands on her own tremendous tool until she milks and enormous squirting cumshot all over the mirror below.
    Model:
    Amber
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42-brightshinydick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 848.78 MB
    Duration : 00:28:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:42-brightshinydick-hdv.wmv - 848.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Brown Cookie

Shemax.com- Big Brown Cookie

Description:
    Cookie is a glasses wearing ebony shemale chick that loves getting nasty and naughty. She strips out of her clothes to expose her tits with their big brown nipples and her thick femrod. Then she takes this guys fat dick in her mouth for a good, hard sucking.
    Model:
    Cookie
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : bigbrowncookie-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 569.83 MB
    Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bigbrowncookie-hdv.wmv - 569.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Golden Star

Shemax.com- Golden Star

Description:
    Got to love long legged, blonde shemale babes that have a tight ass, tits that fit just right in your hand and have a long and thick shecock that they love to play with. Alessandra fit this description perfectly and her playful personality was enough to bring a smile to your face. Her long, slim body looked hot in her sexy cleavage revealing top and tight denim mini skirt. Her long legs were silky smooth and the freckles across her shoulders made you want to play connect the dots with your tongue. Not only did Alessandra love posing for the camera but she also had a sweet tooth. We covered her tits and girl pole in strawberry syrup and watched in lusty fascination as the liquid dripped over her small, pink nipples and oozed its way down her thick shecock. She would use one long finger to smear the sticky mess over her tits and girl rod before licking her finger clean. All that teasing had her hard and ready to go and before long, she was pumping her hard shaft and squirting her creamy juices all over her tight stomach.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 65-goldenstar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 504.53 MB
    Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:65-goldenstar-hdv.wmv - 504.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- All Legs, Tits and Cock

Shemax.com- All Legs, Tits and Cock

Description:
    Icey is the epitome of the super tall and skinny girl with over sized tits. This is probably my favourite type of girl. Not an ounce of fat comes between those long bones and her bronzed skin producing only hard edges. I applaud the choice of extra large boobs which dont seem to make sense on her emaciated frame. I figured a six foot girl would have a huge cock and I was heartened to see a very large dark scrotum drooping lower than her 4 flaccid cock. I was disappointed to hear that she could not achieve much wood due to hormones. We tried to compensate for this oiling her up and giving her a large zucchini play with. In the second part of this shoot Icey puts on (and then takes off) a sexy leather bodice which suits her long frame well. She happily receives the foot long zucchini most of the way into the ass. She then settles back into the office chair to jerk herself while she sucks me off. I soon cum quite a bit all over her greasy tits and stomach. You can see her long pierced tongue in a few pics which adds nicely to her overall sluttiness.I know little about Icey other than she works at Temptation bar. I was admiring her the night I met May and Umi and then took home the plaid skirted waitress. She was wearing only about a two inch band as a top which did a poor job of covering her bulging tits and her skirt was only slightly wider. When she was not dancing which in her case is little more than doing a slow one armed vertical pushup with a brass pole, she was sitting across from me in and elongated fetal position stroking those amazing tits. On my way out I asked her to come to my hotel the next day for pictures which I was not sure she understood. I was somewhat surprised when she showed up at my door after May and Umi (I assume they all came together). She said almost nothing during the shoot. Icey seems a little spaced out most of the time and I think maybe her name describes her drug of choice.
    Model:
    Icey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 24-alllegstitsandcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 358.73 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:24-alllegstitsandcock-hdv.wmv - 358.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cakelicious

Shemax.com- Cakelicious

Description:
    Today is a great day for Renata. It is her anniversary. She won`t tell us why its her anniversary or what the anniversary is about, but she is going to celebrate long and hard. She loves to celebrate. She has decided that today should involve cherries and a cream cake loaded with whipped cream. That sounds so damn yummy. What is the best way to make a cream cake with cherries? Well Renata will tell you that it is her pretty shecock. She loves to use it to make cakes and then after they have whipped cream and cherries on them poke her manly cock through it and destroy it. Then eat the cherries as she cums hard in the cake. When she gets her cake almost ready she thinks how fun it would be to have a hatchet and cut the cake with that, but her kinky side comes out and she rubs her hatchet along her thickening shecock and strokes her cock until she cums like a true whore.
    Model:
    Renata Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29-cakelicious-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 679.73 MB
    Duration : 00:23:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:29-cakelicious-hdv.wmv - 679.7 MB

Thread Information