Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Do you like Opera-

Shemax.com- Do you like Opera-

Description:
    Damn, this shemale babe looks like a life size Barbie doll complete with long blonde hair, blue eyes and huge boobies. She has flawless tanned skin and it makes your cock tingle watching this babe strip down and show off that big girl rod.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:doyoulikeopera-pichi.zip - 15.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:doyoulikeopera-pichi.zip - 15.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Something About that Smile-

Shemax.com- Something About that Smile-

Description:
    Aline is such a cute shemale with a great smile and a playful attitude. She loves knowing that she is driving you nuts posing in her revealing outfit and tempting you closer to her shecock. She is a sexy shebabe and completely irresistible.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:somethingaboutthatsmile-pichi.zip - 22.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:somethingaboutthatsmile-pichi.zip - 22.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Just Eighteen-

Shemax.com- Just Eighteen-

Description:
    She might only be 18 but Stephanie is a sexy t-girl that knows how to tease for the camera. She is also a very sexy teen shemale with darkly tanned skin, blonde hair and tiny tits. Watch as she spreads her tight ass to tease the camera.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:justeighteen-pichi.zip - 32.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:justeighteen-pichi.zip - 32.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cha da Star-

Shemax.com- Cha da Star-

Description:
    This long haired, red head ladyboy didnt have a shy bone in her body. She was hot and sexy and she knew it. And she loved showing off her slender body and hard shecock for me and the camera. She slipped out of her bra proudly exposing her mouth watering pair of tits before sliding her panties down her long, slim legs to show off her perfect round ass and juicy shemeat. And with a little stroking, that girl pole was proudly standing at attention.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:chadastar-pichi.zip - 3.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:chadastar-pichi.zip - 3.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cute Paula-

Shemax.com- Cute Paula-

Description:
    Paula is definitely a shemale babe I would have to say goes way beyond just cute. This hottie is built for pleasure and she has a beautiful face. She gets naked showing off her big tits and hot curves while she plays with her fat girl dick.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:cutepaula-pichi.zip - 47.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:cutepaula-pichi.zip - 47.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sensual Karen-

Shemax.com- Sensual Karen-

Description:
    Even the word sensual seems to tame to describe the beautiful shemale babe Karen Zaneth. She has a pudgy booty that would make plenty of cushion for the pushin and a fat shecock she would love to share with you.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sensualkaren-pichi.zip - 26.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sensualkaren-pichi.zip - 26.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blue Tranny Lingerie-

Shemax.com- Blue Tranny Lingerie-

Description:
    Camila is a sweet and lovely t-girl and she certainly looks sexy in blue. She shows off her passionate side as well as her lovely body. She poses on the bed revealing her small natural boobs then takes off her panties to expose that big beefy femdick.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:bluetrannylingerie-pichi.zip - 12.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bluetrannylingerie-pichi.zip - 12.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sara Struts Her Stuff-

Shemax.com- Sara Struts Her Stuff-

Description:
    Well here is the first set of the irrepressible Sara. She lives and works around Walking Street in Pattaya. A tall and slim girl with an elegant high cheekboned look of a model. She came to me that evening dressed in black. Sara really likes to pose so we got some great shots of her in various positions without any direction from me. She removed her pants first as I like flat chested girls to do to reveal her long legs, shapely ass and long slim hooded cock. Femboy fans will love this girl with her small hormonal tits. She is shaved except for a bit of hair around her boy pussy which she oiled up to invite us in. She worked her cock to give us good squirt of liquidy white cum.

The thing I noticed about Sara when I first saw her was her walk. She has one of those exaggerated feminine walks that is something like what you would see a model strut down a catwalk. Like the so called flaming gay male many transsexuals exaggerate their femininity through gestures and other routine movements like walking. I guess this makes perfect psychological as perhaps it is to compensate for uncontrollable physical traits that give away their maleness. I personally think this is great because it makes them true females. So many real girls in the west have surrendered there femininity that it is nice to see a group that cant afford to. I think most guys who like girls like them to be girly girls, even if they are really guys, ha ha.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sarastrutsherstuff-pichi.zip - 33.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sarastrutsherstuff-pichi.zip - 33.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Natural Tgirl-

Shemax.com- Natural Tgirl-

Description:
    Carol is an exotic t-girl with dark skin, long dark hair and incredibly sexy eyes. She poses in just her bikini bottoms showing off her small natural tits and curvy body. When she slips off her panties, its not hard to see why this babe has so many fans.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:naturaltgirl-pichi.zip - 17.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:naturaltgirl-pichi.zip - 17.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Your Dream-

Shemax.com- Your Dream-

Description:
    If you havent been dreaming about Fernanda you certainly will after you see this shemale babe in this photo gallery. She is a blonde beauty with a petite and sexy body. Her rear end and legs are awesome and her femrod looks tasty.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:yourdream-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:yourdream-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Thread Information