Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Dreadlock Tranny

Shemax.com- Sexy Dreadlock Tranny

Description:
    What a sexy black doll this ebony shemale is with her gorgeous eyes, long dreads and model thin curves. She teases herself as well as the camera by rubbing her shaft through her panties before spreading her ass cheeks wide for a view of her tight fuckhole.
    Model:
    Dah
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexydreadlocktranny-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 499.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sexydreadlocktranny-hdv.wmv - 499.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sex in a Motel

Shemax.com- Sex in a Motel

Description:
    This horny ebony shemale beauty was a mouth watering site to behold in her white corset and silky white, thigh high stockings. She was definitely ready to play when we met her so we hooked her up with a big cock stud and got every moment of all the ass fucking, cock sucking frenzy on film. This guy definitely didnt waste any time getting her corset pulled down and nibbling on her big, firm titties. And this lovely T-girl knew exactly how to handle his thick shaft. She sucked him hard and deep in her warm mouth and let him push his cock deep down her throat. And when he was throbbing hard and ready to pump her sweet shemale ass, she straddled his hips and let him bury his man meat in her tight fuckhole. He rammed her ass while she stroked her shecock until she spewed her load all over her stomach.
    Model:
    Mirla Santos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14-sexinamotel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 575.21 MB
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14-sexinamotel-hdv.wmv - 575.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cute Like a Flower

Shemax.com- Cute Like a Flower

Description:
    It must have been our lucky day the day we found this stunning shemale goddess. Marcela Rezende, with her long brunette hair and beautiful curvy body was a dream come true. We saw her walking down the street and we just knew we had to get this T-girl on film. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a sexy little top that showed enough cleavage to make your mouth water. And watching her round hips swing as she moved along definitely made my cock stand up and take notice. We were in heaven when she agreed to pose for us and it was an afternoon we will never forget. Marcela Rezende was a natural when it came to doing a teasing striptease and being playful and alluring on film. She slid gracefully out of her top and sexy skirt showing her beautiful bottom in nothing but her thong before slipping off too. And once she stood before us in all her naked glory, it wasnt long before she was stroking her shecock and shooting her creamy cumload all over her shaft and hands.
    Model:
    Marcela Rezende
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 61-cutelikeaflower-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 526.67 MB
    Duration : 00:17:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:61-cutelikeaflower-hdv.wmv - 526.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Taped Tranny Orgy

Shemax.com- Taped Tranny Orgy

Description:
    These shemale _ like things a little on the rough side. And when they get together and have an orgy, they like to go to extremes by taping the others wrists and ankles so they can have their wicked way with their helpless bodies. Dressed in their tit and ass revealing lingerie, these tranny babes get rough with each other squeezing, biting and stuffing shecock down the others throats. And these horny chicks are loving every minute of their rough and tumble orgy. All of that girl pole sucking and fingering their asses are just a prelude to what comes next and these shemales take those shecocks deep in their tight assholes and ride them hard. There is no stopping this wild foursome in their fuckfest until everyone is fully satisfied and that means blowing their hot and sticky cum loads all over the other until they are drained of every last drop of their sweet jizz.
    Model:
    Allana Ribeiro, Barbara Smith, Kelly Clark, Thays Schiavinato
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 23-tapedtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 773.94 MB
    Duration : 00:25:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:23-tapedtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv - 773.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Porking Moo

Shemax.com- Porking Moo

Description:
    The Thai word for pork is moo as well as this sexpot from Kohn Kaen. Moo is hungry for a good porking so she sees what`s on the hotel menu. She starts out massaging herself while she is waiting and then receives a call from her boyfriend which gets her more worked up. She then lubes up her big tits and cock which gets her so horny she has to fuck her ass with the big brown beer bottle. The waiter finally shows up with her order which is a large cock for her to chew on. She can take it no more and settles back for a slow jerk to a crystal clear cumshot.As you can see we are trying some setups as opposed to just pose, strip, jerk, cum. Nothing to elaborate at this point, we just use what ever is around to try to make the set a little more interesting. The idea is that this is more entertaining for the viewer as he may imagine himself in the scene and in this case as the waiter. We will try not to go overboard and make the scenes too ridiculous and childish as some sites do. We will continue to try new things and we would appreciate your feedback on how well this works.Moo is really a great girl with a great personality and calm demeanour. I think she has a very pretty face with its oversized eyes and lips. Plus you can`t beat her ample assets below the neck. Moo splits her time between Bangkok on Pattaya where she has many friends and regular customers. Moo is good friends with a girl that I am seeing who she stays with when she is in Bangkok. My girl paved the way for a shoot with Moo and Pim on the same night and you will see a few shots of them together in the Pim set. It actually took Moo quite a while to cum and she needed a lot of assistance from me. I truly did give her a good porking while the camera wasn`t rolling.
    Model:
    Moo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37-porkingmoo-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 508.79 MB
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:37-porkingmoo-hdv.wmv - 508.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cleaning The Shecock

Shemax.com- Cleaning The Shecock

Description:
    Everyone`s apartment gets dirty and sometimes you just have to take the time to clean. This horny shemale, puts on her cleaning outfit, and gloves and starts around the apartment to give it a good cleaning. It never fails she seems to bee line right to the bedroom over and over again until she just gives up and decides to clean her shemeat before the rest of the apartment. She even has her gloves on, but once she touches her cock with those gloves, there is no taking them off. She strokes and fingers herself as she moans and humps into the bed. She loves to hump and stroke at the same time until she just blows her load all over her clean sheets.
    Model:
    Ana Livia
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22-cleaningtheshecock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 575.51 MB
    Duration : 00:19:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:22-cleaningtheshecock-hdv.wmv - 575.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ivory on Ebony Anal

Shemax.com- Ivory on Ebony Anal

Description:
    These two horny shemales couldnt wait to get their hands and shecocks on each other. Alessandra and Kawana take turns sucking each others girl poles taking those rods as deep down their throats as they can. All that mouth teasing gets these t-girls ready for some serious ass fucking. They ride each others chick dicks and let the other pump their ass full of female shaft in every position they can come up with until they are squirting their creamy loads on each other.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 48-ivoryonebonyanal-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 529.53 MB
    Duration : 00:17:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:48-ivoryonebonyanal-hdv.wmv - 529.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties

Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties

Description:
    Getting huge new boobs wasnt enough for Sunny to advertise she was a cock slut so she had them tramp stamped as well. Without the bulbous tits she is a cute little tattooed femboy with an extraordinarily pretty face. She showed up only in her sexy black bikini and fishnet stockings. She knows she has a superb little cock hardening body which she pose as that tiny top strains to hold in those skin covered silicon orbs. But they cant help but pop out and we can see that these perfect melon halves are capped by tiny pink nipples. We can also see the huge wing link ink design on her upper chest that is partially distorted by the upper half of her tits. This eye candy almost makes us forget about her slim lower body and whats underneath her black bottoms. She pulls these down to reveal a nice dick which is in proportion to the rest of her petite body. She has stubbly shaven pubes but when she shows us her small shapely butt on all fours we see she has left alone her hairy boy pussy. She pushes her cock through her legs and this gets her hard so she turns around and sits down to stroke her shedick until it squirts an arcing jet of cum.I saw Sunny on another site without the tits and wanted to work with her. She then showed up in the street and bar pictures I get Earth to take for me. When she does this she also gets the phone numbers so we called her up one day. I was surprised to see her new boobs and delighted because I think they suit her. You can tell they are fairly new as they are ultra firm but it has been long enough that the scarring has faded. She was well made up with wet pink lips and wide lashed eyes and this comes across well in the pictures. I believe she will be much sought after with her very pretty face and white skin. Lets hope her transition stays where it is as it would be a shame for this now perfect ladyboy to lose her panty surprise.
    Model:
    Sunny
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 103-trampstamptitties-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 298.17 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:103-trampstamptitties-hdv.wmv - 298.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Half Brazilian, Half Italian

Shemax.com- Half Brazilian, Half Italian

Description:
    This shemale hottie and her lover couldnt wait to get their hands and cocks on each other and they didnt even make it to the bedroom. They got down and dirty right in the bath tub while we got all the hot and steamy action on film. He tongued her tight ass until her shecock was hard and throbbing. And when she took his thick man meat in her warm mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could over and over until he was ready to explode. But this stud wasnt stopping until he had buried his shaft in her tight ass. He got behind her and spread her chubby cheeks apart before sliding his thick dick deep inside her fuckhole. The more this stud pumped and fucked that tight shemale ass the more this shebabe moaned and stroked her girl pole until they were both spewing their creamy hot loads in bliss.
    Model:
    Carolina de Monaco
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6-halfbrazilianhalfitalian-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 447.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6-halfbrazilianhalfitalian-hdv.wmv - 447.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ann the Half Man

Shemax.com- Ann the Half Man

Description:
    First impression of Ann are that she is a masculine Ladyboy but you will be pleasantly surprised once you see her naked. We took some artsy photos of her in front of the dark brown wall which turned out great. She has a very large wide face with big features but with her huge pouty lips and sleepy eyes she still manages look very alluring. While not the most feminine of girls you can tell from her toned arms and legs that she has a great body underneath that dress. Down to her bra and panties she looks like a female fitness model with every near surface muscle, bone and vein showing though the skin. She gives us some great panties off shots on the balcony first showing us her beautiful gluteus maximus as she gazes at the Bangkok skyline. When she turned around I was kind of expecting a bigger cock on this tall girl but her lovely fat dick and balls are more than adequate. She is immediately hard and I quite enjoyed when she wrapped those big lips around my cock as I looked down on her stoking her own pussy pole. As the sun sets on another Bangkok evening Ann bangs her cock to a nice squirt of white creamy cum.Ann was yet another great surprise as I normally am not attracted to manly Ladyboys. I had met her through another Ladyboy friend if hers and it did not occur to me that she was anything special. But after I spent some time with her not only was I convinced she was not a man in womens clothes but she is an extremely sweet and funny girl. She is always making her friends laugh and I also found her amusing. She speaks very good English, is University educated and spent several years working in a cabaret show. She works as a freelancer around the Sukhumvit Soi4 area and you can find her contact info in the forum.
    Model:
    Ann
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 68-annthehalfman-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 401.91 MB
    Duration : 00:13:34

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:68-annthehalfman-hdv.wmv - 401.9 MB

Thread Information